July 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 7/24 (Inside & Outside Babies)

Sorry it's a day late :(

For anyone due 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31

(Inside babies) How far along are you?

(Outside babies) How old is baby?

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Favorite ceral? 
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 7/24 (Inside & Outside Babies)

• (Outside babies) How old is baby? Abraham will be 6 days old today

How big is baby? When we left the hospital he was 8 pounds and 1.8 ounces which is good considering he was on only an IV for the first couple days

Upcoming appointments this week? Abraham has his 1 week appointment today (Tuesday)

Any new symptoms or changes? No

Rants/Raves/Questions? None

GTKY: Favorite ceral? It's hard to pick one lol. If I am in the mood for something sweet I will go with something like Fruity Pebbles otherwise probably either Special K with strawberries or Raisin Bran Crunch
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• (Outside babies) How old is baby? If I had done this on time, she would have been 2 weeks, 3 days. 

How big is baby? She had an appointment yesterday and is 9lbs! She was 7lbs 4oz at birth 

Upcoming appointments this week? Just yesterday for a weight check and dr checked out her diaper rash and gave us a different cream. 

Any new symptoms or changes? My right boob hurts. It's like stinging. Baby girl has thrush so now I'm worried I have a yeast infection. Great! Anyone else had this before?

Rants/Raves/Questions? See above for question. 
    Baby girl is sooo strong. We did some tummy time tonight and she almost rolled over. 

GTKY: Favorite Cereal? I usually go with Raisin Bran (but I don't like the Crunch kind, @SaphireSweetie88!). I also looove sweet cereals - Fruity Pebbles, Pops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, etc. I try to stay away from them though bc I end up starving after I eat them 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ah you and I are opposite then with the Raisin Bran @ginger1228 lol. I can't stand the non crunch one lol
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• MamaRN13MamaRN13 member
    edited July 2017
    Lurking because this board is SLOW-
    @ginger1228 I battled thrush with DS a few times and it is awful. He was put on antibiotics a couple of times for it and it never seemed to help. With some research, I ended up using grapefruit seed oil extract and it worked so well! You make a diluted mixture and apply to your nipples after feeds and also use it in the laundry when washing LOs things like burp cloths and towels. Once I used it, we never had a problem again. Just a suggestion! 
  • ginger1228ginger1228 member
    edited July 2017
    Thank you @MamaRN13!!

This board is slow and I'm partly to blame! I'm finally getting in the swing of things and want to be around more. I didn't realize how exhausting even checking my phone would be! 

@SaphireSweetie88 H once bought the crunch kind for me and I tried it a few times and ended up throwing it out bc I couldn't stand it. He won't eat it bc he hates raisins. If he makes that mistake again, I'll send it to you!  :D

edit typo
  • Haha @ginger1228 - Sounds good :)
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker