TWW Thursday 7/27

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day?

Married: August 2014
TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
TTC #2: February 2019

Re: TWW Thursday 7/27

• Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle:1/1

CD/DPO:27/9

Timing: I think some before and after (my last month was day 28 and this one apparently 18)

Typical LP Length: 10-14

Testing: I know i'm early but I tested this am...BFN...i'm not sure if i'm getting my period tomorrow or day 35 like last month.  Since my cycles had just returned late may after my bodybuilding competition I think i'm still not completely regular.

R/R: nothing big here, i'm in mental BSC for "symptoms" land over here.....for all I know its PMS and I've not paid attention to it in a long time

CS/Q: my temps still up for now but usually drops CD1 so that doesn't mean much

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day?  I'd finish remodeling our very old farmhouse, spend more time with my daughter and not working and travel for sure!

FX @justkeepswimming8  And have such a fun day with your nephew!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @doxiemoxie212 its my 2nd month tempting this year.  I temped before I conceived my daughter 5 years ago, and for me it wasn't exactly like riding a bike remembering everything.  I put the range because my cycles have varied this time around.  it was 10 days 5 years ago but I think would be closer to 15 with a 35 day cycle this time....sigh....the mental struggle is real around here

BabyFruit Ticker
  • catlady1215catlady1215 member
    edited July 2017

Just hanging out here today till AF comes

Month/cycle: 3/3 after a couple losses/bench

CD/DPO:  25/11

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP Length: 14-15

Testing: no

R/R: my temp took a nose dive to the coverline today. Really early (for me). Again. This happened with my 1st cycle off the bench (after a few months on BC) also. I've never had this happen in the past. It'd take a miracle for it to jump up again after this lol.

CS/Q:

Probably travel also

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @justkeepswimming8 fingers crossed for you tomorrow

@holly321 so sorry about the BFN

@doxiemoxie212 sorry to hear your hub isn't real confident. Fingers crossed he did ok though!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @ekendall09 hmm LP could definitely change after a pregnancy so I'd go by last months LP. 

@catlady1215 sorry friend, my chart did that rudeness last month :( 
  • Whelp. Here I am. I got my CH but I am just not convinced with my temps.... 

Month/cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -2, O +1

Typical LP Length: 11-13 days

Testing: Aug 5th (if I can hold out that long... ha)

R/R: Just.... wtf is up with my chart. 

CS/Q: Please check out my chart. I can't even believe I have CH because... those temps look stupid. I wake up every morning anxious for a rise and nope. I am only 3DPO and already feel out. 

Besides quitting my job and traveling I would totally open up a Gentle Barn where rescue animals can come and live out their days being adored by guests and more importantly.... ME. These are animals rescued from slaughter houses mainly. There are two gentle barns in the USA and I follow them on instagram and all I do is swoon at them every day. I know most of the animals by name. haha. If I did this I would also go vegetarian again because..... hypocrite. haha

Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @garnetandgoldgrace ooo 4 days of positive OPKs? Did you say before you have PCOS? 
  • @doxiemoxie212 - oh no DPO buddy! Sorry about the spotting! FX it's not AF. Also sorry about all the craziness with DH's bar exam. Hopefully he passes and you don't have to go through that terribleness again!

• @justkeepswimming8 FX AF stays away!
    @ekendall09 sorry for the BFN
    @holly321 so sorry for BFN. I have gotten AF without a temp drop. My temp even stays up after AF for awhile.
    FX for anyone else waiting in limbo.

Month/cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 23/7 or 8

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-1 if 8 dpo

Typical LP Length: 10-12

Testing: staying strong til saturday

R/R: I feel like my resolve will be tested if I cant keep my mind off testing

CS/Q: I still disagree with FF and think I'm 8 dpo.

Travel everywhere.

• Crossing lots of fingers over here, so much testing coming up!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ChloandCoco that's one of the things we're debating. He didn't reach 75% in his study materials, so if he does it again, we have to pay the $1,400 for the bar exam itself and then the $3,000 for the study materials (plus flights and hotels, etc., to go back to CA, etc.). So it's expensive. And there just won't ever be a guarantee that work will slow down enough for him to study. January 2016 was really slow for him, but January 2017 was madness, and we had to cancel our vacation... so... hit or miss. I think we're just going to wait to see what the results are at Thanksgiving, and we'll decide then. No point thinking about it at this point, I guess.
  • Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -4-O

Typical LP Length:

Testing: Planning on Sunday

R/R: Just waiting on test day. I'm anxious but I don't want to test until I will get a conclusive answer.

CS/Q:

Having adventures with DH and DS.

• @doxiemoxie212 Geez, that is a lot, I guess you'll just have to cross that bridge in November.
  • Happy to be back in the land of the tww-ers lol

Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Typical LP Length: 11-15? Not 100% sure as my cycle length varied the last two months 

Testing: probably not until the 7th or so if AF doesn't show

R/R: super greatful for the support and info from this community the last few weeks! 

CS/Q: I posted in stalk last night and my CH adjusted as expected after this am's temp. Can anyone send me a link or instructions on how to do a spoiler so I don't have to keep posting a huge pic? Thx

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? Flip houses for sure!!!! @ChloandCoco shall we together? Lol 

@justkeepswimming8 fx!!!! 

@holly321 I haven't been lurking tww wait this week so sorry if I'm behind but do you have a reason to count this month out already?

@doxiemoxie212 hubs tattoo sounds super cool 

• @thatcrazyauntie do you see the little paragraph symbol to the left of the smiley pull down? Spoiler is in there.
  • edited July 2017
    Sweet  thanks for teaching me!
  • @thatcrazyauntie Let's do it! But first, we both need to win the lottery. Haha!
  • @ChloandCoco. Lol no prob right? It's probably easier than getting ku lol
  • @ekendall09 @holly321 sorry for the BFNs :(
    @doxiemoxie212 wow that bar business sounds like a huge pain!
    @garnetandgoldgrace a gentle barn!! that's a genius idea. what are their names on instagram? 
    @ChloandCoco I think I'm going to test tomorrow, AF is supposed to be coming this weekend. I'm just dreading seeing a BFN
  • @peppersmith22 I hear you on dreading the BFN, but FX you see two lines!
  • @garnetandgoldgrace, FX for the CH to stick, timing looks good!
    @ChloandCoco,. Sounds like a good day, enjoy date night!
    @thatcrazyauntie, I had a negative at 14 dpo, while not impossible to still be pregnant, it is highly unlikely.  Plus, I should already have my period, so who knows.  I have minor what could be symptoms.  And TW, the last few times I was pregnant I had implantation bleeding and I haven't.  End TW
  • @holly321 gotcha.... Such a catch 22 because you want to think positive but not have your hopes way up. **hugs**
  • @doxiemoxie212 He doesn't get results until Thanksgiving?! Sheesh and I thought the TWW was bad!
  • jayliijaylii member

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: Good

Typical LP Length: 15 days

Testing: I'm starting to get anxious but want to hold out for my period  FF says AF tomorrow but it could be over the weekend too. 

R/R: Flew to London yesterday to meet my husband who is working here. I was tempted to test this afternoon but if nothing else I'm jet lagged. Sleep deprivation doesn't bring out my most rational side! My dog seems to be doing good but it was hard to leave her yesterday to travel. Her meds will start to taper off tomorrow so I hope she continues to do well and not have back pain with the sitter while I'm away. 

I hope all you ladies are doing well and I'll try to catch up with these posts soon! 

CS/Q: None

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? I'd love to travel for bigger chunks of time, like 3-6 month trips. I'd probably also get involved with helping animals. 

• @jaylii hope your dog does good while you are away!  enjoy your trip!  hope AF stays away, your will power to hold out testing is much better than mine :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @doxiemoxie212 - Yes, I have PCOS. And let me tell you I look that I have positives for daaayyysss but the 4 I had were way darker than the control so I counted those as actual positives. I could totally be wrong? who freaking knows. 
    Me: 33
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Me: 33
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• @justkeepswimming8 I usually wear headphones (so does my boss), but it's really nice not to have anything in my ears while I'm working. If you're looking for a new sitcom, have you watched Frasier? DH and I watched it a year ago and it's pretty funny.
  • @chloandcoc - I have seen Fraiser and I really like it. Maybe once I get to the last season of The Office (my least favorite and I usually stop watching), I'll start that one up again. I also love Friends, How I Met Your Mother, and Parks and Recreation. I've never seen Seinfeld though. Netflix is the best and worst thing to ever happen to me. 

• jayliijaylii member
    @justkeepswimming8 My husband has been in Cambridge  U.K. a lot the last few months. I wish I could go with him every time! I work FT so that's not possible but I'm glad I'm able to join him on this trip! He's working today so I'm off to explore Cambridge on my own. We're taking next week to explore and will be in London for a few days!