October 2017 Moms

FTM Check-In / 7.25

I hope everyone is doing good & had a good weekend! 

How far along are you?

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in?

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? 

Rants/raves? 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? 

GTKY: Are you taking any birthing classes?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: FTM Check-In / 7.25

• How far along are you?  30 Weeks

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? My body is tired!

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? Next appointment is Friday! :)

Rants/raves? Putting together the nursery this week! It feels like everything is becoming real and falling into place! 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? FTM or STM and suggestions on what to pack in your hospital bag? Did/are you go(ing) by a list you found on line?

GTKY: Are you taking any birthing classes? I'm taking a Natural Childbirth class at the hospital..once a week for 6 weeks. Hoping it will ease my nerves and prepare myself to know what is happening and my options.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you? 27+6

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? It's been a while since I've checked in.  Still working hard on managing my GD.  Using insulin and metformin now to get my fasting numbers under control.  Trying 2 pain meds plus muscle relaxers for the nerve pain in my back, hips and legs from herniated discs.

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go?  I have SO many appointments all the time, but none this week. So, yay!

Rants/raves? I kinda wish he'd turn over and start kicking me anywhere but the bladder.  I'm had enough of peeing my pants.

Questions for FTM, or STM+? Is it too soon to go on my hospital tour?

GTKY: Are you taking any birthing classes? I enrolled in Hypnobirthing.  Due to some life changes with my instructor, the other class members cancelled, so I'm getting 4 private lessons in the comfort of my sister's home.  I'm one class in so far and I'm liking it a lot.  

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • @melarowan Th bladder kicks are the worst!  :s  I scheduled my tour for August 21st. I didn't want to do it too soon & forget what I saw or what they said. Pregnancy brain controls my life!! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you? 28 weeks

Any new symptoms or changes since last check in? Not really. 

Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? Nothing until next Monday

Rants/raves? I got the job I was going for!!

Questions for FTM, or STM+? Nothing. 

GTKY: Are you taking any birthing classes? I should but I probably won't. The hospital doesn't offer free ones and I doubt I can get DH to agree to pay for one. He's kind of on the cheap side. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @feeislove  That is awesome news! Congrats!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    Today I'm 28w6d
    Any new symptoms or changes since last check in?
    Baby has been so much more active more frequently in the day. I love his little reminders that he's in there  <3
    Any appointments since last check in? How did it go? 
    No I haven't been to one in a few weeks and my next one is in Aug
    Rants/raves? 
    Rant: work sucks because I'm totally overworked
    Rave 1: spoke with such a nice woman in benefits dept who explained everything I needed to know about my maternity leave
    Rave 2: later today we're off to Atlantic City for a 4 day babymoon 
    Questions for FTM, or STM+? 
    @nhoover88 I was wondering the same thing! For now I've been on Pinterest saving some lists to compare them
    GTKY: Are you taking any birthing classes?
    At my clinic I'm part of a mom group where we take 10 sessions to go over different pregnancy topics. The moms are supposed to be due around the same time but there weren't enough Oct moms, so I'm further along than the rest. It kinda sucks because Session 7 is a few days after my due date, so I'll probably not get much further than 6 or 7. I'm going to miss the sessions about newborn care.
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @winterecho :D Pinterest has been my life saver!! I looked up hospital check lists, breastfeeding tips, pumping at work tips, organization for nursery...everything!!  I hope you in enjoy your babymoon!!
    BabyFetus Ticker