Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekday Randoms 7/24

Re: Weekday Randoms 7/24

• @pebbledam I had a corpus luteum cyst on one ovary, so she's assuming I ovulated. I'm a little crampy right now, but I've had cramps on and off for a few days. I'm still hoping today's the day. Last Monday she said from the looks of everything I would have a period in the next ten days. If I don't get it tomorrow, I'm calling her back. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @jsnakehole - It sounds like when you say there's "literally no reason" for you to be having a long cycle is actually that you ovulated later than expected. Are you temping? Were you able to pinpoint O?
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • @pebbledam I didn't temp this cycle. I was actually going to start temping when AF showed up. My doctor said that I probably ovulated later than I thought I did. I meant that there was no hormonal imbalance or other reason for AF to be late, which I'm grateful for. It's just an annoyance. 

• @looeeze Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. You and @lurvleybunchococonuts have tons of support here if you need to vent! 

@izza2 , like @fishsticks-n-custard, I have a couple of professional FB groups that I'm in that I enjoy but it's not set up anywhere near as organized as TTGP. Because of FB's new algorithm, it's hard for their groups to be super well organized because threads get moved around based on popularity, not chronologically. I don't know how that would work for such a structured page like you were talking about. 

@jsnakehole Sorry you cycle is being wonky. Hopefully AF comes soon and next cycle is smoother. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 wtf, this whole exam process has been the worst! I'm sorry. He's gonna pass though right?!
  • @doxiemoxie212 when do you find out if he passed?
  • @doxiemoxie212 we're actually watching that soccer match. Hope you made it out of there! 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• izza2izza2 member

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• We had two kids with head lice this week at camp, so now I'm paranoid I have lice. I just freaked out because I saw white stuff in my hair- totally forgetting that I sprayed my hair with tons of hair spray to protect it from the lice.

• @doxiemoxie212  That is an awfully long wait!  I fully expect to hear that you read every single post and reply on this page today.  :p   In all seriousness, I hope YH did well and you do not have to suffer through that again.  In other news, did you enjoy your trip and birthday festivities in wine country?

@jsnakehole -- Glad you get to start a new cycle (and before YH comes home!), but sorry it started while teaching. 
  • Well.  They closed it.  Not sure if that last gif will get me another warning or not.... was trying to walk the line there.
  • _darth_darth member
    My warnings all expired! Woo! I will try to use this newfound freedom wisely.
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • does anyone have any good ideas for a fourth wedding anniversary gift? Fruit or flowers; Wtf? (I don't reaaaaally care about it fitting the theme but I think it's fun if I can find a good gift within the confines; for instance, I got DH tickets to see aziz for the "paper" anniversary) 
  • _darth_darth member
    @doxiemoxie212 For fruit, are you guys an Apple house? An Apple gadget would be the easiest, but I could not tell you which one because we are an uncool Android/Linux family. For flowers, you can't go wrong with a whale and a bowl of petunias. :joy:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/200617735/hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy-poster?ref=listing-shop-header-2
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • @_darth ughghgh I'm an Apple person but DH loathes them. That's such a good idea for an apple person though! Maybe I should hint that to him for me.... lol. And that's such a cute print, but DH has soooooo much "art" (I mean, it's art, but nerdy poster prints...not like, fancy paintings) that is unframed that I cannot justify more prints. It's like every time Mondo has a sale he buys more isht. Ugh but such good ideas! 

btw, is your username star wars related or something else?
  • @doxiemoxie212 tell us more!  :o What did they do? Did they work on all 3 movies?
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @doxiemoxie212 and @_darth MH is a huge nerd and the decor in the first floor bedroom of our house (which originally was the man-cave, and now MH also has the entire two-car garage filled with 40k stuff) is covered in paintings, posters, swords, and signed autographs. I try not to let the stuff creep all over the house but there currently is a giant sword sitting against the wall in our living room and we have two dragon pictures in there as well as several dragon sculptures. He is lucky that I like dragons. @doxiemoxie212 That is so cool about your parents! 
  • _darth_darth member
    @zamora_spin I feel the pain. In the long long ago, I worked at GW. There were blister packs all over my life. I would dig into my purse, and pull out 3 arms and a head. These days we have 6 Warmachine armies between us, so it's a bit more reasonable. If you are ever looking for a gift for YH that is secretly a gift for you, Battlefoam makes the best bags/organisers for minis, hands down. They have army-specific foam trays, and you can customise the ones that go in your bag. https://us.battlefoam.com (Haha! I guess I really am a gift finder :smile:

@doxiemoxie212 I AM Jealous! Do you happen to know if it's true that the original trilogy was as good as it was because of the editing by Lucas' first wife? I heard that the wit was largely due to her. 
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • @zamora_spin I second what @_darth said. Battle Foam really has the best cases and organisers. I'm constantly begging DH to buy some. Right now he stores everything in plastic bins.

@_darth That's really cool that you used to work at GW. DH plays AOS, co-hosts a podcast, and we run several AOS events at a convention in March every year.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @doxiemoxie212 That's so cool! MH is obsessed with Star Wars.

@BusinessWife Are you not supposed to post gifs on drive by posts? Why are you being warned for it?