TWW Wednesday 7/26

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: [Stolen from WTO] Aside from essentials, what do you spend the most money on?

Married: August 2014
TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
TTC #2: February 2019

Re: TWW Wednesday 7/26

• Loading the player...
  • Visiting from WTO  ;)

@catlady1215  By "legging problem," do you mean Lularoe?  Those leggings are super soft!  I bought a bunch last year, but nothing lately.

@justkeepswimming8  The Korean food sounds delicious!
  • CD1 showed up a day early for me, I'm off to WTO...FX for all of you to have better outcomes this cycle! 
  • Month/cycle:1/1

CD/DPO:26/8

Timing: hopefully all

Typical LP Length: 10ish (i think)

Testing: i'm mentally in test everyday mode knowing its early. probably saturday

R/R: nothing of note

CS/Q: temps still up after a slight dip even though I feel like this month as been wonky, boobs still tender

GTKY: [Stolen from WTO] Aside from essentials, what do you spend the most money on?

Probably fitness.  I competed in bodybuilding and use a coach for nutrition.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @dukestar5 yup! Most are so so soft and comfy. I do have a couple that just feel different. I haven't been buying many lately either... just to warm to wear them outside.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Month/cycle: 3/3 AL

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: all

Typical LP Length: 15-16 (but came early at 13 last cycle so I hope that doesn't happen because I packed maybe a days worth of tampons...)

Testing: July 30 unless AF obv 

R/R: have to drive DH back to the test center at 8am, then come back to the hotel and pack, then check out of the hotel, then go get lunch, then go wait an eternity for him again, then kill 4+ hours, then wait for him again, then drive back to my moms which will be crazy traffic because we're leaving at like 6pm so it'll take like 4 hours.

CS/Q: I know my chart is still fine I guess but it's trending down and my boobs stopped hurting so alas

Probably wine?

• @justkeepswimming8 baseball tickets or football and food here too

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP Length: 10ish

Testing: BFN this morning so waiting AF or Monday

R/R: I really hope AF holds off until at least Friday because DH and I are headed OOT for a couple days together.

CS/Q: -

GTKY: [Stolen from WTO] Aside from essentials, what do you spend the most money on? I'd probably have to say food. I don't honestly spend a lot of money on myself but DH and I like to eat out every couple of weeks. 

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Month/cycle: 7/2

CD/DPO:21/7

Timing: -1

Typical LP Length: 12

Testing: Probably Friday? I know it's too early, but I've got a DR appt and just want to check before.

R/R: With my DD we tried for 1 1/2 years, so it's crazy to think we might have caught it on our first official cycle trying, but I'm feeling vaguely optimistic and have been symptom spotting like crazy. I am, however, not a fool so if it doesn't happen, it doesn't. We want 2 and then I'm done, so I feel like I just want to get on with it!

CS/Q: None, can't temp for reasons, so rely on OPK and O pains for my info. O pains were *intense* this month.

OPKs? No, probably eating out at restaurants. 

• Month/cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO: 27/14

Timing: great

Typical LP Length: 14/15 days

Testing: just wanting for AF

R/R: rant, check engine light came on this morning. Rave, I had the code run at an auto place, and it fx isnt a huge probably.  I will literally be paying this horrible car off this month.  The plan is to run it into the ground and hopefully enjoy a few car payment free years, but there seems to constantly be something wrong.

CS: Not a CS, just a chart.  I was a little perplexed that temp didn't drop below coverline.  It always does the day before AF.

CS/Q:

GTKY: [Stolen from WTO] Aside from essentials, what do you spend the most money on?  Either clothes, which is a necessity, obviously, but I buy clothes I don't need.  And books.

@justkeepswimming8 FX for you!  And Korean food is the best!  Actually, Filipino food is the best, but Korean is a close second and I never get it, so super jealous like.

@doxiemoxie212. Hope thea waiting and drive go smoothly for you today.  

@kindbytealikat sorry for BFN

• @holly321 I agree with books! I definitely spend too much on books. I'm not sure what kind you're into but I recently started the all souls trilogy by deborah harkness and read the first book in under a week. bad for my wallet!
  • @holly321 you'll have to let me know some of your recent favs for books.  I started commuting using the train and read about a book a week now but only had a few in my library saved up that I hadn't read!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @catlady1215 – I love leggings! They are so comfy!

@peppersmith22 – ah work dreams are the worst!

@augusta108 – so sorry about CD1.

@ekendall09 – keep strong on holding out testing! That’s awesome that you focus so much on health… I really need to be better lol

@doxiemoxie212 – man, this testing thing is so much work for you! Try to find something relaxing to do while you wait for him. Chart is looking good. So many things crossed for you!

@kindbytealikat – sorry about the BFN. Have fun OOT with hubby!

@holly321 – FX for you too! It’s promising that your temp is still high! Sorry about your car. I hate when cars have issues, it’s so inconvenient. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -4-O

Testing: I'm holding out until the 30 only because we're on our way OOT and I didn't pack any tests.

R/R: I keep assuming I'm pregnant this month because we had great timing. I really need to stop it because I'm going to be disappointed. 

GTKY: Baked goods! We have this great bakery in town and DH and I spend an embarrassing amount of money there each month.
  • @orangecup omg yum!!  Georgetown cupcakes is a block from my work and I have to resist soooo much when the group walks there!  Give me all the baked goods!

@catlady1215 @justkeepswimming8 also team legging when ever possible!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Looks like there will be lots of testing going on this weekend. And hopefully lots of BFPs!