Trouble TTC

Newbie intro (losses & other children mentioned)

edited July 2017 in Trouble TTC
Hi ladies, I'm glad to have found this group. I've been lurking for a while and I hope I can be of much support to some of you as you are to others. My husband and I have been married for 5years and we've been TTCing for 2 1/2 almost 3 years now. My husband has 2 children from a previous marriage and we've lost 5. My husband is a DoD contractor and I'm in the Army, so that has definitely made us TTCing more difficult because either he's deployed or I'm deployed so we never get to go through a full cycle of anything. I have PCOS (4'11 & 115lbs) and I'm diabetic go figure. I'm on 1500 mg of metformin, progesterone supplementation, prenatals, flax seed and last month I started my 3rd consistent cycle of clomid this time at 150mg days 2-6. I've taken it more than three times but never consistently because we're always deployed so we never get to continue. Now I'm 10dpo and since 2dpo I've been feeling like AF is going to show her face but on 2dpo I started having excruciating pain in my nethers that increased with every movement. It didn't matter if I was walking, coughing, laughing or anything then it eased up about 5dpo and from there I was just extremely bloated then that went away and from 6dpo I've been feeling wet below like AF has arrived but every time I check it's nothing but clear watery discharge or watery creamy discharge. AF is due Saturday so now just waiting to see what happens and once again my husband is deployed so if I do have a good news come Saturday he won't be here to share in it with me :( but it's okay. That's my story sorry it's so long, maybe somebody would like to be cycle buddies or have any advice is greatly appreciated. Nice to meet you all 

Re: Newbie intro (losses & other children mentioned)

• Hello, I am sorry you find yourself here but glad you joined us.  I am sorry for your losses and wish you luck in your continued journey.  I am sure you will find the support you need here.  WE have a great group of ladies here!
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Thank you!! I see that already and I wish you the best with your journey as well. I'm glad to be apart of such a nice group of people. 
  • Loading the player...
  •  Sorry for your losses and yeah you have to be here. But these ladies are great! Welcome! 
  • Thanks Kim41313! Nice to meet you