Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 7/25

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What television show most accurately depicts your childhood?

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
Married DH: 2013
DD: Dec 2015
BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO Tuesday 7/25

• Loading the player...
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited July 2017
    @fishsticks-n-custard. Oh, man.  Can you return the Ava or exchange it?  So sorry to hear about YH's company & that added stress.  Hopefully he hears soon so ya'll can plan accordingly.
    Month/cycle:  1/2
    CD: 5?
    WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, FF, OPKs when time, etc
    R/R:  Cramps from Hades.  
    CS/Q:  nope
    GTKY:  No clue.

ETA:  @Cricket648. GL at your appt.  Parenthood is a good show!  
  • @SkilledSailor I'm glad to hear that your business is doing well! I have to ask (becasue of the GTKY)...do you have 17 siblings?

@cards10 Glad you're starting to feel better! Enjoy your trip! It sounds fun!
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • @Cricket648 Haha no but it felt like it sometimes. I have three, and my parent's fostered one more for a year. 
  • Lurking 

@fishsticks-n-custard I feel like when I was researching Ava months ago it said it takes your temperature over and over again throughout the night and then calculates it based on that? Could it be it's more consistent than temping would be because fewer variables? Or that it's doing an average? (I don't know why I'm so invested in Ava not being garbage lol.)
  • cards10cards10 member
    edited July 2017
    @darkstar42 hope you have a good time with your ILs. And I haven't temped enough to notice a pattern like that but I've heard of alternating cycles like what you describe when right and left ovaries take turns ovulating. Sometimes one side takes longer than the other. It's totally normal but that doesn't make it any less cool ;) 
  • @dark@paleoprincess ,  My business is home staging and styling. It's a bit unique in that I decided to own all the furniture I rent out to have full control of the process. It made the start-up riskier but with the potential of much higher payoffs.

@darkstar42 FX for your H's tests! Come back with an update later?

@purplg8r We probably will. We were going to start EOD today anyway. So romantic. 

• @SkilledSailor Your business sounds so cool! I will definitely give you all updates on the SA!
  • @nitnat007 I'm glad you like your new haircut! It always takes me a couple days to decide when it's a big change. 

@darkstar42 GL on YH's SA today! Fx it goes well!

@purplg8r Oooo distillery sounds fun!

@paleoprincess Have fun working in your classroom! I don't feel ready to go back at all (I blame the fact that I directed summer school this time around). I've decided I'm not going in at all this week, but next week I'll go in everyday for sure.  
  • @Avrilmai Though I have some frosties waiting for transfer, ive decided to do another cycle or two to try to bank more embies... Next ivf will be with my next AF. Hope those changes at work end up good for you. Changes can be tough

• nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited July 2017

@darkstar42   FX for the SA!

@paleoprincess Have fun setting up the classroom!

@fishsticks-n-custard Haha well not the glamorous side of Baywatch with the slow-motion running. More just the copious amounts of sand, salt water, dehydration and sunburn!

@Cricket648 Thanks. Wasn’t really the plan when I went in, but the ends were too far gone to be saved. So about a good 3 inches off. DH barely even noticed lol.

@Avrilmai I hope that it will be good changes at work.

@mileswithmyles Yay for light periods! I honestly don’t miss my IUD either. Love Gilmore Girls!

ETA @mileswithmyles Happy Anniversary!!

• @Avrilmai Interesting! I'm definitely going to keep tracking and see if this pattern continues. I don't remember having it years ago when I tracked for pregnancy prevention. You're right that my LP is consistent - nearly always 13 days.

Thanks all for the well wishes for the SA! I will update as soon as we get more info.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, and I just started OPKs today. 

R/R: Rant: I love my job... but lately my company has shifted more towards making money rather than going above and beyond for our customer's tech needs. It's been a really unpalatable shift for all of us in the advanced tech support group. 
    Rave: The shift in my company's culture has finally given me the motivation I need to branch out and pursue freelancing. I'm excited about that! 

CS/Q: I've been pretty consistent about taking my temp at 4:30am everyday, even on my days off. Today however, I ignored my alarm and didn't take my temp till 7:30ish. My temp today was quite a higher than my previous temps, so I have it marked as discarded for now. I'm wondering if that's what I should do, or if the three hour difference isn't significant.

GTKY: What television show most accurately depicts your childhood? This is a tough one... Malcolm in the Middle, I suppose. My family was weird, often embarrassing, but I had the space to grow and be me, for the most part. 
  • @Steph5454 Wow! You are really lucky your hair grows like that. Unfortunately mine takes forever to grow, so it can make me sad when I need to cut so much off. But I am ok with this time. I think I needed a bit of spunk! 

@ChloandCoco yay for positive OPK!

@glitzandglitter Rather late than never! I hate it when work interferes with bumping! 
  • @darkstar42 FX for good news! 
  • @darkstar42 Glad it went smoothly. FX for good news!

@glitzandglitter I think they said two months before we know anything for sure. I think they have a meeting with representatives from the new company next week. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @mileswithmyles Happy anniversary! 

@ChloandCoco Boo for bad night sleep and headache!

@Steph5454 Enjoy your vacation!

@Stargazer1lily Cleaning and purging of junk it exactly what I need to do tomorrow!
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    @mileswithmyles @nitnat007. For the most part, I loved my IUD.  Lighter periods, minimal cramping.  The last few cycles have been progressivly more painful.  And I've been not too kind with MH, as a result.  Oops.
    @darkstar42. Hopefully the results come in sooner!  Hurry up & wait 
    @glitzandglitter. How dare that work get in the way.  ;) mine has been, too, lately.  
    @ajsanders-2.  Cats can be jerks when you want to sleep. Rest up!
    @paleoprincess thanks for the suggestions!  I took over MH's heating pad the past several days.