Infertility

Feeling defeated

Struggling today. 

My overnight shipping of injectables has been delayed because of a shipping error (didn't arrive to a air hub quick enough)!
My husband has been called away for his Aunt's funeral and I feel much guilt that I am not there with him because of this shipping issue, package must been signed for.
And the funeral I very much want attend to support my husband will most likely delay our journey longer. Secondary Labs and US is scheduled for Friday with IUI penciled in for Sunday. 

I love God and all a life of faith has to offer, but sometimes he has too much faith in my understanding. 

Re: Feeling defeated

• I'm sorry you are having such a rough time. For me it helps to remember that some things are just out of my control. You made the decision to stay home and make sure that shipment gets taken care of.  That is really important, you made the right decision. I have lost loved ones and I can say that it is important having support at the funeral but it is even more important to have support after the funeral. You can still be there for your husband and help him through his grief even if you can't be present for the funeral. I believe even when  things get delayed the timing will be perfect. I had several delays, one lasted for 6 months before I could try a FET again, but that doesn't mean your dream won't happen. I hope everything works out for the both of you. 
  • Don't lose hope- this infertility journey is so stressful in so many ways, especially since the majority of people in your life may not know you're going through it. I think we all need to give ourselves credit for being strong woman willing to do whatever it takes to be a mom! I'm praying for you and your struggle, know you're not alone in this! After my first failed iui this month I was really questioning god and why this wouldn't work for me. I'm not sure if this is a test of faith or what, but I am reminded that he has plan for me and for you. Maybe it's not what we envision, or in the timing we want, but I try and remember he is behind everything and works for our good. Stay strong and encouraged :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you, ladies!

Trying to stay positive is hard when everything hits at once. I am naturally more emotional leading up to ovulation and I think this medication has made it worse. 
    Hoping that FedEx pulls through tomorrow and that I can drive down to make it for the funeral service. My husband is confident that we can still make it to our appt Friday, but I worry that this stress will make implantation difficult. 

• Lavendar83Lavendar83 member
    edited July 2017
    I will pray for you. Hopefully, things will work out  ;)

• I am sorry about your situation. Sometimes life presents some really trick paths. Infertility also needs a lot of support, and I am sure, you will be there for your husband when he is back. Stay positive and keep praying, God will surely make things better. Good luck
  • Just read your post, so sorry to hear that things are not working out the way you had hoped. When you said about "I love God and all a life of faith has to offer, but sometimes he has too much faith in my understanding. "

I have said the same thing before as well. Trust me God knows us better than we know ourselves.He does not make mistakes even when to us we think everything  is falling apart.

God is our refuge when life is going not as planned I think of Psalms 91 the whole chapter.If you have time you may want to read that.

The Bible tells us in Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

Just read this yesterday in the Bible

James 1:2-3 it explains when things come against us to count it as joy because it is working patience. 

When I lost my infant grandson that never came home from the hospital I thought God you must have a lot of faith in me to be able to go through this.

What pulled me through was praising God trusting by faith He knows what He is doing. Praising God in all things gives peace.

The enemy will work through your emotions and thoughts this is why the Bible tell us to put on the helment of salvation.

Ephesians 6:16 -18
    Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 

Isaiah 54:17
    No weapon formed against you shall prosper, no matter what you are facing God will never give you more then you can bear. 

Psalms 16:8 explains that the Lord is as close as our right hand.

Hope this helped in some way not to feel defeated with the Lord on our side all will work out. 

Will keep you in my prayers.
  • Thank you.