TWW Tuesday

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's the worst opinion you used to hold but no longer do?

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: almost all

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Testing: Friday evening at the earliest

R/R: Luckily I have a fairly busy next few days and that will hopefully keep me occupied. One of those things includes cleaning which I hate doing.  

CS/Q: I regret taking my temp this morning since it dropped to almost coverline and it has completely changed my mind on the outcome of this cycle. I’m thinking I’m going to stop taking it for the rest of the cycle. I would expect a major drop below coverline on Thursday if AF is coming and I don’t really want to ruin my day with my nephew. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/69ec2a

GTKY: I’m horrible and don’t usually have strong opinions on topics, so much so that if I voice an opinion on something to my husband, he takes it very seriously. I usually can see both sides and may sway in a direction but never fully to one side. Maybe that's the people pleaser in me.

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Month/cycle:1/1

CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: every other day and I think -1(or2) +1 +3

Typical LP Length: 10 days

Testing: I know i'm early start but of course am anxious.  probably start testing after 10 DPO

R/R: nothing of note!

CS/Q: sore boobs but trying not to let it get in my head too much and also I missed some temp days and think my chart is nearly impossible to interpret correctly at this point.

GTKY: What's the worst opinion you used to hold but no longer do?  I try to remain fairly unopinionated

@justkeepswimming8 agreed on people pleasing! (to an extent!)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle: 3/3 AL

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: all

Typical LP Length: 15-16

Testing: July 30

R/R: driving two hours down to the South Bay for DH to take the bar exam was torture. We had to listen to his lecture videos the entire way, and the instructors voices just drooooned on, and I was driving, and I thought I was going to fall asleep, and my tailbone hurt, and just man oh man. Today I have to drop DH off at the test site at 8am (it's 6am here now), go back noon-1 for lunch with him, then pick him up at 5:30. Tomorrow the schedule is the same but I have to check out of the hotel at noon so 1-5:30 I have literally nothing to do, no where to be. I guess I'll.... go to the mall...? Maybe see a movie....?? Lol

CS/Q: were in AC again since we're in a hotel, and my temp stayed up which makes me happy?

Light: That powder foundation looks good on dry skin (as opposed to oily, not as opposed to wet, obv)

Heavy: in high school I thought it made sense that the majority should get to decide for the minority. Oh the joys of growing up in a super liberal area and the only form of rebellion was to lean to the right lol. 

• @justkeepswimming8 nooo dpo buddy! I'm sorry about that temp drop. I agree you should stop temping if it's going to stress you out and ruin your day. It's not like any of us NEED to temp during the TWW this far in. What will be will be at this point, but I'm still crossing all fingers and toes for you :)
  • Month/cycle: 3/3 after a couple losses/bench

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP Length: 14-15

Testing: meh. But I'm sure I'll cave one of these days.

R/R: -TW- I'll spoil it. Losses/test mentioned

beginning of 2016 when we were just NTNP and I wasn't charting. I was 5 days 'late', took a test, it was questionable, next days test was neg and AF came. Didn't think much of it cause who knows if I even O'd on time or late. And I read horror stories about the curved first response tests.. which it was. I kept a pic of that test though and have looked at it over the past year. But I decided to stick it in FF yesterday & mess with it. I'm now really questioning if that was a chemical. So that would up me to 3 losses last year. I don't even feel excited about TWW or TTC now. Just doomed. 

CS/Q: no questions. Just for stalking

Hmm it was probably an opinion on someone that I eventually decided was way off

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @justkeepswimming8 I'm sorry about today's temp. Hopefully it's a fluke and bounces back tomorrow. But I agree, keeping yourself busy this week is a def plus.

@doxiemoxie212 I don't want to feed any crazy thoughts but I've really been liking your chart the past few days. fingers crossed for you!

• edited July 2017

Month/cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-1

Typical LP Length: 10-12

Testing: try to hold out til the 29th

R/R: DH had a fantastic job interview yesterday in his desired field!

CS/Q: spotting two days ago and cramping today so for sure implantation, right?

ETA cut off the question and mobile is pissing me off. I just said a lot of political nonsense.

• @justkeepswimming8 I had to quit temping too bc I was driving myself crazy
    @doxiemoxie212 that drive sounds miserable 
    @catlady1215 that's hard im so sorry...creepy internet hugs!

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -3, -1,+1

Typical LP Length: 10ish

Testing: Tomorrow and Friday 

R/R: Nothing comes to mind 

CS/Q: Nope not temping until CD1

GTKY: What's the worst opinion you used to hold but no longer do?  I'm going with something light hearted, I used to think onions were the worst thing on the planet. Now I use them to flavor so many dishes.

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @justkeepswimming8, sorry about the temp drop! Taking a break from temping so you can enjoy your time with your nephew sounds like a good idea. I know how hard it is not to let that temp affect your mood at the end of the TWW!

@doxiemoxie212, that does sound like a brutal drive. I think you should definitely do fun things  and pamper yourself today and tomorrow while your husband hopefully aces the exam!

@catlady1215, so sorry you're in a tough head space right now. I will add to the creepy internet hugs coming your way!

@charlestonchew, FX for your husband to get the job!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP: 11-12 days

Testing: I was strong this morning and resisted. Trying to wait till Thursday.

R/R: I'm in the car with my husband and parents en route to the airport to go to Seattle! So excited to see my brother and his wife and get some hugs from my twin nieces. Apologies for any typos in this post, my phone skills while bumping along in the car are not strong.

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY: I did not like pizza as a kid and then only ate cheese pizza without sauce for a number of years after that. Oh, the wasted years! 
  • Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP Length: unsure

Testing: still holding out

R/R: Rant - just heard that there's a norovirus going around, hoping we don't catch it :(

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's the worst opinion you used to hold but no longer do? I'm going to go with food too. I used to not eat anything remotely spicy, including most tacos and salsa. Thankfully I got over it.

@justkeepswimming8 FX for you! hoping your temp stays up
    @ekendall09 it's hard to not overthink or let little things get in your head! i had some crampy feelings but now I'm wondering if I'm coming down with that stomach bug that's going around.
    @catlady1215 I'm sorry :( that's an awful feeling to have. I'll add to the creepy internet hugs
    @charlestonchew FX for you and your DH! hoping he gets an offer!
    @kindbytealikat onions are the greatest, still trying to get DH to like them. 
    @Augusta108 have fun!

• @peppersmith22 fingers crossed you can avoid the norovirus, that one is a nasty one!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • klpv415klpv415 member
    edited July 2017

@justkeepswimming8 Your chart is so pretty! I’ve got to get better about charting. Stay busy!

@doxiemoxie212 Bleh that doesn’t sound fun at all! I had no idea the bar was so long. I don’t think I’d make it multiple days testing. I would definitely do some exploring or see a movie tomorrow. Did you bring a book or anything? Maybe you could find a park and chill there.

@catlady1215 In regards to your R/R, I’m so sorry. I wish I had better words to offer to make you feel better about that situation, it absolutely sucks feeling so discouraged.

@charlestonchew GL to your H! And FX that you’re getting your desired outcome 

@kindbytealikat Agree about the onions. Now they are a staple in my home. 

Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: 0 (I think)

Typical LP Length: 12-14

Testing: Trying to hold off until the end of next week unless AF comes sooner than expected. Sore boobs recently but trying not to SS like I’ve been doing the past 6 months.

R/R: Just enjoying not living with in-laws anymore. It’s glorious. I don’t even mind the boxes everywhere.

CS/Q: Lots of you mentioned not temping during this time. Is that the norm? Is it not necessary to temp after O? I haven’t started temping yet, I plan to start CD1.

GTKY: What's the worst opinion you used to hold but no longer do? I used to think marijuana was the worst thing ever (with the exception of harder drugs of course) annnnnnd now I smoke. Not regularly, but maybe a few times a year. 

Edited because TB ate my paragraphs.

• @mrspeeweesmom well temping just confirms O so once you're like 10+ dpo it's so unlikely FF would swap your CHs and it'd be too late to do anything about it anyway. I temp because I like the routine, I like checking to see if there's an implantation dip, I like knowing ahead of time AF might show up (though often my temps stay up during AF).
  • @peppersmith22 we're cycle twins  ;)
    @mrspeeweesmom I quit temping for sanity. Sustained high temps make me to hopefully and temp dips make me sad. Until it goes back up and I'm like is that implantation dip!? Cue the crazy. I did try and temp for a week after CHs to make sure nothing would change 

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• ***lurking from WTO***

@doxiemoxie212 I want my chart to look like yours when it grows up. It's so pretty. Stalking, waiting to see when you'll test. And GL to YH on his exam! Hope you can find something to keep you busy. 
  • @cards10 haha I've been charting since January 2016 and this is the first time I've actually temped at the same time nearly every day without waking up beforehand etc. it's crazy what a difference it makes! Lol 
  • @doxiemoxie212 Good luck to your husband!

Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 20/2 (maybe)

Timing: -1, 0, +1 (if I O'd on CD18)

Typical LP Length: No idea.

Testing: August 7th if it's still not CD1 by then.

R/R: My temps are insane and I nearly bit off an annoying co-worker's head today. But I also made some great cake for dessert (and DH loved it, too), so I guess it's not too bad :)

CS/Q: N/A

GTKY: What's the worst opinion you used to hold but no longer do? I haven't really changed my mind on many things.

Me & DH: 28
    EDD #1: 4/2018
  • orangecuporangecup member
    edited July 2017
    Hello! I'm new here and I didn't see a newbie intro thread for this week so I hope it's ok if I jump in here!

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -4-O so basically all, haha

Testing: I plan to wait until Sunday. We're going OOT tomorrow until Saturday and I'm not taking any HPT with me so that will force me to wait.

R/R: I'm having a lot of anxiety and impatience TTC this time. Last time (I have a 2 year old) I was much more breezy about it.

CS/Q: This time around I'm charting but not temping.

GTKY: What's the worst opinion you used to hold but no longer do? I can't think of something I've changed my mind on but I have a lot of opinions. I was voted "Most Opinionated" in HS.

• edited July 2017
    Deleted b/c I forgot where I was 

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Month/cycle: 2

CD/DPO: CD21/ 5DPO

Timing: -6,-5,-3,-2,-1,0,1 whew lol

Testing: trying to hold off till 8/2

R/R: My 1st born is turning 6 in about a week and it just has me so emotional! How did it go by so fast?!?! 

CS/Q: I'm trying to learn more about CM. This morning I had a big gob of lotion like CM. I didn't even stick a finger in it was just there on the outside (sorry for the TMI at least I spared you the pic lol). Is this a good sign at 5dpo? A bad sign? AF isn't due for 9 days. 

Oooooh no let's keep it light lol.

• cm716cm716 member
    Month/cycle 1/1

CD/dpo 20/4

Timing-4,0,2

Typical l.p. 14

Testing I'm really not feeling it this cycle, so I probably won't test unless I actually miss.

R/R I finally joined a gym and am feeling great. I have at least five pounds that has to come off before I get pregnant I'm hoping to lose 15 overall.

GTKY When I first got married I was really judgy whenever I would hear of people getting divorced. I was and still am a firm believer in sticking together and working out. However, after having been married for seven years, I understand the divorce is often times not from a lack of effort and it's just not as cut-and-dried as I thought I was.

also, I used to think that Diet Coke was disgusting which was obviously wrong because it's delicious.
  • @kindbytealikat hey cycle buddy!
    @mrspeeweesmom I started temping and I probably will just temp thru my whole cycle just to keep in the habit
    @orangecup welcome! 
  • orangecuporangecup member
    edited July 2017
    @margorita30 I could be wrong but after you've O'd I don't think CM really tells you anything.
  • @orangecup we are just about the same cycle except you're more patient than me planning to wait until sunday!!

I'm guessing i'll make it until Friday but know I should just wait!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: 14-15 days

Testing: negative yesterday, so waiting for AF

R/R: rant- my husband is so obviously and optimistic it annoys me.  Yesterday when the test was negative, it wasn't that he didn't care, he was just kind of "oh well, there is always next month.". I have explained over and over again the limited time use of clomid.  I know that there are other options, but still, I feel like we have a time line and we are out after awhile.   Having a hard time coming up with a rave.  Not that life is so awful, just not much going on.

CS: I was surprised to see my temp go back up this morning.  Not that it gave me any false hope, just expected it to drop and get AF tomorrow, but it will probably drop tomorrow.  BUT, like I always do, I am questioning FF, and wondering if I O'ed on CD 15.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's the worst opinion you used to hold but no longer do?  So, I can't think of anything serious or powerful, too long and busy of a work day...  I used to think chunky peanut butter was gross.  I was wrong, it is amazing.

@doxiemoxie212, hope you find something fun to do tomorrow to stay occupied, and again FAX for your husband 

@catlady1215, I am sorry that is tough TW, a few years ago, I for sure did have too losses, possibly another, but we couldn't rule out leftover HCG, and a CP within about a year.  I swear one of the hardest parts was the questions and uncertainty.  Also, curved first response is the worst.  In February, I had one that very much looked positive, DH and I went to bed certain I was pregnant, I joined a BMB, fast forward, I was never pregnant, I wasn't even ovulating.  End TW. I hope that doesn't come off as trying to whine about my personal crap, just wanted to commiserate and say I sort of know what you are experience and it is hard and unfair.  All the creepy internet hugs.

@charlestonchew, fx for you and implantation bleeding, and fx for your DH.

@augusta108, good job resisting, I never can. FX for you!

@cm716, I completely understand where you re coming from with the divorce thing.  I definitely feel many people make it too light of a decision, but I don't walk in their shoes, and I do see things differently.

• @holly321 thank you. It doesn't come off like that at all. It helps to hear other's stories also. (Even though I wish none of us even had stories to tell) I still have a tiny bit of hope that that curved test was a dud.. but when I inverted it, I saw some color. Not that it being a dud changes anything. But still.
    sorry about the bfn. My DH can be similar. They take it all so casually.. and we're the ones analyzing things daily.