TWW Monday 7/24

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were to participate in the Olympics, which sport would you participate in? Which sport would you most likely be able to win a medal in if the Olympics were tomorrow?

Married: August 2014
TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
TTC #2: February 2019

Re: TWW Monday 7/24

• Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: almost all

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Testing: Trying really hard to wait until Friday evening (thanks @doxiemoxie212 for informing me that it takes a few days for it to get to your urine lol).

R/R: Baseball game yesterday wasn’t too unbearable. They won (which is amazing since they have done horrible this year!) but it was super hot and humid. In other news, something has wrecked havoc on my digestive tract.

CS/Q: I didn’t temp this morning because I slept so horribly (woke up like every hour). https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/69ec2a

GTKY: I’d like to participate in tennis probably or running. I could probably win a medal in like curling or something lol

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @justkeepswimming8 Glad that the baseball was better than anticipated. I feel you on the digestion (I suffer all the time) hope it gets better quickly. 

Month/cycle: 2/2 

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP Length:14'ish

Testing: Don't think I will need to. 

R/R: Temp dropped to cover line this am, so I assume this will be my last day with you lovely ladies. Hoping AF starts quickly so we can get a move on. I get to go and have a haircut today, which I am in desperate need of. Really looking forward to that. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were to participate in the Olympics, which sport would you participate in? Which sport would you most likely be able to win a medal in if the Olympics were tomorrow? 

I would love to participate in tennis or swimming. But I would only be able to win in something like speed walking lol

• Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP Length: unsure

Testing: this waiting sucks, might give in and test.

R/R: Rant - did not sleep well last night at all. Rave - probably didn't sleep well because I stayed up to watch that awesome episode of GoT!

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were to participate in the Olympics, which sport would you participate in? Which sport would you most likely be able to win a medal in if the Olympics were tomorrow?  Probably snowboarding, tennis, maybe volleyball. I would not be able to win a medal. Do they give medals out for procrastination? That's more my speed.

• Month/cycle: 3/3 after a couple losses

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP Length: 14-15

Testing: later this week

R/R: i went from alittle hopeful yesterday to 'ew my charts ugly. Let's move on'. Even though I completely understand the looks of your chart mean nothing... but crazy TWW brain!

CS/Q: 

I'm not athletic... at all. So there would be NO medals lol. But curling always looked fun to me!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @justkeepswimming8 those last few days before testing are killers. Hope the week goes fast for you.

@nitnat007 sorry about the temp drop. But yay for the haircut! I love love the feel of a fresh cut.

@peppersmith22 lol I'd be right there with you for a procrastination medal!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Month/cycle:1/1

CD/DPO: 24/6 (my temping was wonky all month so best guess)

Timing: pretty much every other all month

Typical LP Length: 10

Testing: just going to use my amazon cheapies starting later in the week

eh i'll keep it real, the only thing i'd medal is is being completely average at most anything i've done in life!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • jayliijaylii member

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: Gave it a good well timed old college try, ha

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Testing: Going to wait for AF

R/R: Off of work today after working Saturday. Trying to get a lot done before my flight across the pond on Wednesday. I was a rebel last night and took the dog out for ice cream. The vet wouldn't approve but Libby and I are both over this strict crate rest cr*p. She's so stir crazy right now.

CS/Q: None. I don't think this is my month, but that's fine, it's only month 1. I don't feel any different than normal.

I think I could train for swimming because I was a swimmer in HS. If I had to compete tomorrow, I'd probably win competitive eating haha

• jayliijaylii member
    @justkeepswimming8 Fx for you! Sorry that you slept badly last night, that always sucks!
    @nitnat007 Sorry to hear that you may be out for this month. Enjoy your haircut, I love them! Feels like some pampering and a fresh hair start.
    @peppersmith22 Yes! I would also probably medal in procrastination!
    @catlady1215 Your temps are still high. FX for you!
    @ekendall09 We're pretty close in our cycles. Now it's getting a little tougher for me to resist testing!

• @jaylii I would be resisting if I didn't have the 25 pack from amazon!  I also could be way off.  FF says I was a day 18 ovulation but last month was day 28 so i'm pretty much going on a whim here!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @jaylii Competative eating now that's my style

@justkeepswimming I'm hold out to although I was sooo tempted this morning 

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Typical LP Length: 10ish

Testing: Wednesday 11dpo

R/R: I hate this waiting period especially the last few days I find myself sx spotting, but LBH Af sx and pregnancy sx are all the same for me  :s

CS/Q: nada. I stopped temping for this cycle just bc it was driving me crazy 

I would love to do swimming or diving. But I'm no where near athletic. If I were to participate tomorrow there'd have to be a sport revolved around tv watching lol.

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• jayliijaylii member
    @ekendall09 I know what you mean, I have a big box of wandfos sitting in my bathroom cabinet. So tempting but at 8DPO, I'm saying no. I better go lock those things up. I'm travelling overseas Wednesday so I'm going to pack period supplies and tests. Kinda weird, but you gotta be prepared. I don't want to have to try to find either of those items in a foreign country.
  • ** lurking from WTO**

I have my fingers crossed so hard for you @justkeepswimming8!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Month/cycle: 3/3 AL

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: all

Typical LP Length: 15-16

Testing: July 30

R/R: y'all. My dog did a big loose poop right outside my bedroom door and I stepped in it at 4:20am...AGAIN! Needless to say, my temp was taken at a shitty time (8:15 instead of 6) so alas. In other news, we drive down to the south bay today to check into our hotel so DH can take the bar exam tomorrow and the next day. Has he studied all the subjects? Nope. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were to participate in the Olympics, which sport would you participate in? Which sport would you most likely be able to win a medal in if the Olympics were tomorrow? Uhhhhhhhhh I've always wanted to be a gymnast, but I think ribbon dancing is as close as I could even theoretically get. DH could do hockey though! As a west coast girl I'm always impressed by people who can ice skate so well lol. 

@justkeepswimming8 hold out! I have faith in you! Also Friday is my birthday so I think you should wait until then :) 

@icecubeinthedesert when I was in elementary school I begged my mom to put me in gymnastics, but after a year, when I couldn't even do a summersault, the instructors told my mom I really didn't belong in gymnastics because I was waaay too tall for it lol. I was so sad! But admittedly I was 4 feet tall before I was 5, and I was 5 feet tall before I was 10, so I was a very tall child. (I'm only slightly tall now - I stopped growing at 5'8 at 12.)

@jaylii I'm glad your pupper is doing better!

• @jaylii That is the kind of thing I would have done with my dog too. Glad she is doing ok though. 

@icecubeinthedesert Sounds like an awesome hike. Definitely well deserved lazy Sunday!

@doxiemoxie212 Hahaha! I know I shouldn't be laughing, but I can not believe that your dog did that again. And that you stepped in it again. I am sorry! Wow! 4 feet at 5 years old?! That is a really tall kid. I was expecting for you to say that you were at least 6'2 now! 
  • @nitnat007 in all my parents super shitty late 80s/early 90s videos of me, I look like I'm mentally....not all there? Because I look so much taller and older than I actually am. It's like, who is this developmentally slow 5 year old? Oh nope, just 18 months old. Sigh. 
  • Month/cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-1

Typical LP Length: 10-12

Testing: try to wait til the 29th

R/R: meh just Monday and on mobile

CS/Q: still disagree with FF and if I discard a couple high temps before O it changes my O date to the one I think but I'm a purist so I want to keep the temps lol

I love gymnastics and could possibly do well at floor gymnastics since I did dance for years.

• @doxiemoxie212 Oh man that cracks me up! You poor thing. Glad you grew out of it eventually! 
  • P&G for now, I will try to come back for comments later! Today has been crazy hectic.

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP: 11-12 days

Testing: I had a moment of weakness and tested this morning, but unsurprisingly it was a BFN since I'm only 9 DPO. Trying to stick to my Thursday plan now.

R/R: Our staff workroom started to flood this morning thanks to a leaky pipe! Fortunately our maintenance team got right on it, but I feel bad for my colleague whose desk is now in a small lake.

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY: I am so unathletic that it's hard to imagine successfully competing in anything, but I was really good at shooting three pointers in basketball for a while. So maybe I could sneak on to that team...unfortunately I never liked taking the ball away from people, so I won't be super great at defense...
  • Well ladies the haggered old bat arrived. I am off to TWO. GL to you all!! I expect to see you next on the grad thread!

• margorita30margorita30 member
    edited July 2017
    Ok I've been in online communities like this for 6 years and some of these abbreviations had me scratching my head lol.

Month/cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -6,-5,-3,-2,-1,0,+1

Typical LP Length: No idea. 

Testing: ? In a moment of weakness I got a BFN this morning. I plan to try not POAS again Aug 2nd. 

R/R: ? I'm a school nurse and school starts in 2 weeks. I STILL haven't got my assignments for the upcoming school year. It makes it really hard to plan before/after school care for my kids (who also start school soon too), when I don't even know what school sites I'll be working at. They do this every year! 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY:  I am not athletic or graceful lol.  I was a cheerleader for 15 years and dabbled in figure skating on rollerskates when I was younger. Nether of those are in the Olympics though.  Gymnastics is the only Olympic sport I ever participated in. Pretty sure I have a better chance at curling. With al the sweeping k do at home I bet I could take the gold. 

• @margorita30 its been many years for me too! I was surprised at how quickly I remembered many of the abbreviations!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • cards10cards10 member
    edited July 2017
    Lurking from WTO... this may only be interesting to @margorita30 and I but...

I was a cheerleader too (eta: high school, all star, and college). And I still coach all-stars now. Cheerleading is actually getting Olympic level support and funding now. And is being considered for adding into the Winter Olympics! It won't be in for Tokyo 2020, but maybe after that. Keep an eye out :)
  • Yes I heard that!!! My HS cheer coach is STILL coaching and she posted about that! So exciting! My little girl is finally old enough to start next season. I can't wait lol

cards10 said:
    Lurking from WTO... this may only be interesting to @margorita30 and I but...

I was a cheerleader too (eta: high school, all star, and college). And I still coach all-stars now. Cheerleading is actually getting Olympic level support and funding now. And is being considered for adding into the Winter Olympics! It won't be in for Tokyo 2020, but maybe after that. Keep an eye out :)
    Forgive the quote I'm a bump newb. 

@margorita30 its been many years for me too! I was surprised at how quickly I remembered many of the abbreviations!
    Yes!! It must have been 3-4 years for me. My youngest is about to turn 4. I knew all the abbreviations except for the ones on this thread. I totally had to look them up lol. 

• Month/cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: 14-15 days

Testing:. Caved and tested today.  BFN, so I have given up all hope.

R/R:. I have gotten nauseous every day for about 4 days.  I was trying to notput too much thought into, but couldn't help it.  I was trying to not get my hopes too high.  Rave is I am super crampy, so maybe AF will come early

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you were to participate in the Olympics, which sport would you participate in? Which sport would you most likely be able to win a medal in if the Olympics were tomorrow?  Either hurdles or sprinting.  And I would by no means win a medal lol.

• @catlady1215, I scrutinize and do the same thing with my charts.  I get excited over every little dip, thinking it could be implantation, but I have a big dip every single month, so you think I would get the memo.
    @jaylii enjoy your day off and your trip!  Hope your pup is doing better!
    @ icecubeinthedesert, sorry for the BFN.
    @doxiemoxie212, oh no, sorry about the dog poop, and fx for your husband!
    @Augusta108, sorry for the bfn, fx for Thursday!

• @justkeepswimming8, I'm glad your team won at the baseball game! If you're going to sit outside in the humidity they should at least make it worth your while.

@nitnat007, sorry about CD1. That's nice that you at least had a haircut scheduled so you could pamper yourself a bit!

@peppersmith22, I could compete in Procrastination with you! I'm guessing the judges would never get around to giving out the medals, though...

@catlady1215, I keep alternating between optimism and thinking my chart is horrible, too. This whole thing is so emotionally exhausting.

@jaylii, I think ice cream trips should be part of any recuperation plan! I'm sure your dog appreciated the outing.

@kindbytealikat, diving is one of my favorite sports to watch, especially the synchronized diving. I'm nowhere near that coordinated, though!

@icecubeinthedesert, I think that if you've just been on a 10 mile hike you can probably count yourself as at least a little athletic! 

@doxiemoxie212, good luck to your husband on the bar exam! 

@charlestonchew, I can't bear to discard a FF temperature either. I want all the data considered!

@margorita30, all the abbreviations do take some getting used to!

@holly321, oh, I was so bad at hurdles in school! You've just brought back so many painful childhood memories, lol. I was even worse at the long jump. Track and field would definitely not be my golden Olympics moment!