Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Sunday 7/23

Apparently I don't need sleep these days so I'll get this started.

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the most “abnormal” thing you do?

Married: August 2014
TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
TTC #2: February 2019

Re: TWW Sunday 7/23

• Loading the player...
  • @justkeepswimming8 nice temp jump! Fingers crossed!

@augusta108 hope the twinges were NOT indigestion. It's so hard not to get hopes up. Mine are slowly creeping up for now real reason.

@nitnat007 sorry about the temp drop :( hope it bounces back up.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • edited July 2017
    ETA- started spotting, so I'm off to WTO. Good luck to everyone!

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 32/14

Timing: O-2, O

Typical LP Length: not sure 

Testing: I'm waiting until tomorrow to test again

R/R: Rant- my temp dropped a little again today but is still hanging out above the cover line.  If AF is coming, I wish she would just show up  Rave- we had great weather yesterday and fun kayaking.  We are heading to Portland for the rest of our trip today 

CS/Q: chart in spoiler

[spoiler] 

[/spoiler] 

GTKY: What is the most “abnormal” thing you do? I have to remake the bed before I get in it every night. 

@justkeepswimming8 I'm glad your temp went up

@augusta108 good luck with packing!

@nitnat007 my temp is doing the same thing. It's super annoying!

@catlady1215 I think the crust is the best part! 

• Month/cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO:  24/11

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: 14-15 days

Testing: holding out until AF is late.  I have never made it this far.

R/R: for the 3rd day in a row, I have had a wave of nausea, I been blaming ny painkillers, but I haven't had any today.  Trying not to feel BSC. Rave, otherwise, I am feeling much better from the surgery and plan to relax  and do nothing today 

CS/Q: temp keeps spiking up and down

I consider myself pretty odd, but what gets the most comments is that I microwave ice cream .

@justkeepswimming8, chart looks nice FX for you.  Enjoy your game.

@Augusta108 enjoy visiting your brother!

@ I often eat my pizza backwards too.  I save the best for last.

@nitnat007 sorry for the temp drop.  Hopefully it will go back up .  enjoy relaxing in bed.

• @justkeepswimming8  FX that's a great sign! 
    @Augusta108  ohhh I love Seattle!! Have a great time with your brother! 
    @catlady1215 I get laughed at for folding pizza to get a little crust in each both... both sound like reasonable options to me! Ha

Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 28/15

Timing: meh 

Typical LP Length: 10-14

Testing: BFN on Friday. Just waiting for AF

R/R: just annoyed. AF should just show up and get it over with so we can start a new... 

CS/Q:

There are lots of things I do that maybe aren't the most mainstream but none are that interesting!... composting and refusing to use plastic bags gets me a lot of eye rolls from my family... 

• @Augusta108  have a safe and fun trip

Month/cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 19/4 

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-1

Typical LP Length: 10-12

Testing: try to hold out til the 29th

R/R: our heat is ridiculous here

CS/Q: I disagree with FF so I'm going with what I think. Link to chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/cconn

Hm...DH thinks I'm insane cause I salt my apples when I eat them.

• @mileswithmyles see I think the cheese/saucey,less bready part, is the best part lol. Everyone tells me it's the crust also though lol.

@holly321 how much do you microwave it? When we get icecream from a stand, I love the scoop out the melty parts around the icecream as it melts.. so I can maybe see the microwave lol
    and someone agrees on the pizza thing!

@hollieileen sorry about the bfn. I hate the wait for AF when I know she's coming. 

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Month/cycle: 3/3 AL

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: all

Typical LP Length: 15-16

Testing: July 30

R/R: omg it was so hot last night!! My mom doesn't have AC, and NorCal is dry heat, but still - it must've still been like 90 degrees in the house at 10pm. We did grill veggies outside though for dinner and that was super super yum. 

CS/Q:

I do a lot of abnormal things. I bite the skin around my nails. I pick my blackheads and I pick DHs black heads. I clean wax out of DHs ears. I bite the dead skin on my lips and inside my cheeks. I crack every joint in my body....

• @justkeepswimming8 yay temp back up!! If yesterday was implantation related, just FYI, from what I've read online it takes at least 6-7 days for enough hormones to turn a urine test (sooner for a blood test), so probably your test date is still right. 

@charlestonchew did you do a second opk after the first positive? I noticed in your previous chart you had two days of positives. I often have 2-3 "days" (but less than 48 hours) of positive opks, and I always O after they stop being positive. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 I do a bunch of your "weird" things too! :) Where abouts does your mom live? That sounds like our weather right now!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @hedgepig Marin county, but not the super ritsy part - the super hippie part ;) (same house I lived in for 18 years) - you live in Sonoma county right? Did you grow up around here?
  • I was born in Sonoma Co, and was down there doing my cooking classes and visiting my sisters this past week, who both live there, but I live in Mendocino Co now, and have since I was a little kid. Very hot up here so far this summer....
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @hedgepig ah, we used to go up to Mendocino every summer for a couple days when I was little (like under 7) - I think it's called the Stanford Inn now? But it wasn't when I was little I don't think. I want to go back with DH because he's never been. And yes, so hot! DH was born and raised in NYC where everything is air conditioned, and he's dying. Lol 
  • edited July 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 I also get 2 to 3 days of positives but I have O'd always around 24-36 hours following the first positive and this month the positive was early in the morning. I'm consistently a slow riser which is why I'm convinced it was CD 15 in addition to the spotting and O pain day before and day of CD 15. One day doesn't make a difference in my timing thankfully!

On a different note, I just had spotting today after a BM which I've never had happen after O before so here comes the crazy train super early!
  • jayliijaylii member
    Month/cycle:1/1

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: All the tries

Typical LP Length:14 days

Testing: Going to wait for AF. She's due for her visit on the 28th.

R/R: I have Sunday and Monday off of work. Then work a late shift Tuesday and Wednesday I fly to London to meet up with my husband!

CS/Q: I'm flying to Europe on Wednesday. Anyone know how I should deal with BBT? Like when do I take it? I'm assuming switch over to OK time.

GTKY: What is the most “abnormal” thing you do? MH would say dipping my breakfast potatoes/hash browns in ketchup. I don't think that's weird! Uh, I personify my animals with my husband. Like have conversations in the animals voices. Yeah, that's sounding weird! haha

• @jaylii my temperature got screwed going from east coast to west coast time. Part of it is a lack of AC, but I think even though I don't feel jet lagged my body is still on east coast time because I'm getting temps I'd normally get 3 hours later. So.... I guess just see how it goes? But keep in mind it'll likely be off. 
  • jayliijaylii member
    @doxiemoxie212 Thanks for the info. I remember the last few days you have talked about the location changing throwing your temp off. I'm going from hot humid midwest temps to temps in the 60s in the UK. I'm using a window AC here at home and there will be no ac in the UK. Apparently no houses have window screens in windows either there. Weird! I think you're right that both time change and temp change will throw things off.
  • jayliijaylii member
    @Augusta108 100 a books a year is awesome!
    @Nitnat007 I'm also creaky. I'll sit down sometimes and crack. If others around they always kinda cringe. It doesn't hurt! haha
    @justkeepswimming8 We're almost cycle twins, but you O'd a few days before me. FX that's a big temp spike! I hate when I have to deal with a friend of MH that I'm annoyed with or don't like. Good luck today!
    @catlady1215 I've never known anyone who eats pizza backwards, but it makes sense. If a pizza has a huge crust I often don't eat all of it.
    @mileswithmyles Sorry that you're out! FX for next cycle.
    @holly321 FX for you!
     @hollieileen I also compost and try to not to use plastic bags! 

• cm716cm716 member
    @Augusta108 I read a ton too! Tv gets soooo boring to me.

@jaylii we also make our cat 'talk'. He mostly complains when he has to go outside.

Month 1/1

Cd/DPO 18/2

TIMING -5,0 ( it was a busy week).

Typical LP 14 days

Testing: ayiyiyi probably as long as I can hold out

R/R **tw my son is doing slightly better drinking from a cup and we're officially a week out of weaning! I think he's still a little thirsty because he'd rather nurse but I'm really hoping weaning will allow me to get pregnant faster this time.

Cs q none

GTKY: My husband is obsessed with popping my fingers and toes and it drives me NUTS. The weirdest thing I do is probably rubbing my hands together so often it comed across as a tic. I don't notice I'm doing it but people comment on it a lot.