August 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 7/22

For mamas with due dates of August 5, 12, 19, and 26

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What is your favorite movie genre?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 7/22

• 1. How far along are you? 37 Weeks! Full term!

2. How big is baby? According to my 36 week US, baby is just over 7lbs.

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Monday for routine checkup.

4.  Any new symptoms? Just general discomfort, lol.  

I'm craving COLD foods.  Any recommendations? I need something new to try.

6. GTKY: What is your favorite movie genre? Rom Coms 

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. How far along are you?
    36 weeks!

2. How big is baby?
    A papaya 

had my 36 week/group b strep test yesterday. 37 week is on Friday. 

4.  Any new symptoms?
    I've had a dull headache the last couple days. I'm pretty sure it's just stress or heat related but I haven't wanted to take Tylenol as I take that to fall asleep most nights. 

We got our kitchen deep cleaned yesterday but not because I wanted to, DH did. Is it possible for the guys to go through the nesting phase instead of the pregnant mom? lol I still feel no urgency on things baby related but DH is panicking about the amount of time left. 

I love RomComs but if choosing a moving for DH and me to watch I go with superhero, mostly marvel. DH would choose war movies everytime if I let him. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kristenk727 my go to for cold foods are the Outshine fruit and veggie popsicles. They have a variety of flavors and because they have real fruits/veggies in them I don't feel as guilty when I eat a few in a row. If you're looking for something more substantial I always like a good pasta salad. 

• 1. How far along are you? 36 weeks... Holy smokes!

2. How big is baby? She feels huge. The bump says a papaya 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? My first NST and regular appointment tuesday then a growth ultra sound friday

4.  Any new symptoms? Nothing new. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I hate reflux!! HATE!! It had me up every hour last night.

6. GTKY: What is your favorite movie genre? I love a good romcom if I'm on my own. If I'm with DH I'll let him pick something action which I usually end up liking in the end. 
  • @mrsashworth522 my husband did with DD. Even the night my water broke he was zooming around the house washing dishes and baseboards. So funny!
  • 1. How far along are you? 35 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Pineapple 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Not until 36 weeks 

4.  Any new symptoms? I have a huge welt on my arm from the TDaP and an itchy rash on the other arm from who knows what...going to try an oatmeal bath later. 

5. Rants/ Raves/Questions? ****Trigger Warning****My cousin passed away unexpectedly yesterday from complications related to type 1 diabetes. This is the second death in my family in less than a week. He was only in his 40s and had two young kids. Prayers would be appreciated. I don't know if I'll be able to make the funeral because it is out of town and I'm getting close to my 36 week travel ban. Hoping I will be able to make it to support my family  ****end TW****

6. GTKY: What is your favorite movie genre? Hmmm right now I love comedies but action/thrillers are up there too. 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• @mrsashworth522 that's so awesome that your husband is nesting. :) mine has been so busy at work and the only time he helps me get things ready for baby is when I cry or nag him. Lol. 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• @BlackNYellow
    I am so sorry for your loss. I'll pray for you and your family.   ❤

Pregnancy Ticker

• @Blackandyellow I'm so, so sorry for your loss

1. How far along are you?
    36 weeks! WHAT!?
    2. How big is baby?
    A papaya or chihuahua haha
    Had one yesterday, tested for GBS and got checked- per the Dr I'm "completely closed" Not surprised!
    4.  Any new symptoms?
    At night my stomach feels like it weighs a million pounds, so heavy!
    Rant: Felt pretty tired this week
    Rave: Overall still feelings really good
    Comedy! I am not a fan of serious movies or thrillers, laughing is my favorite thing so enjoying an hour or two of a mindless comedy or RomCom is right up my alley. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @BlackNYellow so sorry for your loss! Sending up prayers. DH has a family history of diabetes and it's one of my biggest fears 
  • @BlackNYellow - so sorry for your loss. Your family will understand if you can't make it, even though that doesn't really help. Prayers for you all. 

@kristenk727 - I have been craving cold things too the past week. Popsicles have done the trick for me. Also, I've been chewing ice like crazy! 

1. How far along are you? 35 weeks

2. How big is baby? Butternut squash

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Had one on Monday. Go back next Tuesday for 36 week GSB test and dr will check me. 

4.  Any new symptoms? Nope 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  I'm nesting badly today!  Started to sort through all the clothes I have boxed up from my 21 month old. This baby is set for a LONG time!  My husband said this poor kid will be the hand me down king! Lol

6. GTKY: What is your favorite movie genre? Definitely rom coms but like good action films too
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @BlackNYellow I'm so sorry for your loss.    I'll be thinking of you!

1. How far along are you? 38 weeks

2. How big is baby?
    What the heck is a winter melon?

3 appointments, two nsts and a biophysical

4.  Any new symptoms?
    I feel like the baby's head is hanging out between my legs.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? My husband has really kept our house going.   I have a freezer full of meals he's prepared and he's been letting me sleep while he takes care of the twins.   I'm really proud of him.

6. GTKY: What is your favorite movie genre? Murder mysteries!

• 1. How far along are you? 38 weeks

2. How big is baby? Big!

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Tuesday 

4.  Any new symptoms? Insomnia  (not new, but has just reared it's ugly head again), and crazy, irrational breakdowns over the house being too cluttered and not clean enough. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Just very, very uncomfortable, and tired of having heartburn every night.

6. GTKY: What is your favorite movie genre? Oddly enough, I've disliked all movies since getting pregnant. Just haven't had the patience to sit down and watch. 
  • 1. How far along are you? 35 weeks

2. How big is baby? Some sort of cantaloupe 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? No OB visits until next week. But I have my checkup with my endocrinologist to talk about my thyroid levels one last time until baby comes! 

4.  Any new symptoms? Tons of back and rib pain. I can't sit for more than 2 minutes without it feeling like my ribs and upper/middle back are on fire. Literally, it feels like burning. I just really hope this goes away after birth and that baby hasn't permanently messed up my rib bones. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Like others, I'm just pretty uncomfortable these days and sleeping is hard. Trying to figure out when I want to start working from home more than once or twice a week. The early/long days accompanied by a long commute are becoming increasingly difficult. 

6. GTKY: What is your favorite movie genre? I really like thrillers, scary movies, and some action flicks. 
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @BlackNYellow I'm not a saturday ticker change but wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin.
    *TW* My grandmother passed away when I was 34 weeks (my OB's office limits travel at 35 weeks) but I couldn't justify the cross-country flight (SF to Boston). Different situation, but I realized that I had processed that I wouldn't see her again when I was home at the end of May and was able to spend time with her then, so I was only thinking about going back for everyone else's benefit. If you think you need to go to the services for you, try to make it work, but don't worry about needing to support your family too much if you can (not sure what your circumstances are). *end TW*

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker