Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 7/21

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone or has been pulled on you?

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
Married DH: 2013
DD: Dec 2015
BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO Friday 7/21

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bd, opt

R/R: Rave: It is FINALLY Friday!!! Wooooooot!

CS/Q: I've got nothin'

GTKY: What is the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone or has been pulled on you? It is not so much a prank as it is a joke I always play on my best friend. I always point and something and say "look a monkey!" and she looks. I laugh every time!!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard - I love that prank! I'm glad you finally got your Ava to work!
    @purplg8r - Oh man, what's your game plan for hio?
    @cards10 - If MH was that jumpy, I'd hid around corners all the time, too! And just to clarify, I didn't get a +OPK yesterday; the test line was just darker than the day before. My body likes to fake me out a sometimes before a real surge comes along. I definitely haven't ovulated, yet.
    @Steph5454 - I got into work at 2230 and then leave at 0630 and I'm sweating during that short walk. Like, the sun isn't even out or overhead. How can it be this hot when it's dark??
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1/1 AL)

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, preseed, CM, and OPKs

R/R: Rave - It's Friday and I'm going out for dinner with a friend. Rant - I still have 6 hours of work left. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What is the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone or has been pulled on you? I'm lame, the only pranks I pull are to try and scare someone coming around a corner.
  • Options
    @Steph5454 We're sci fi nerds, so we're going to opening night of Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. Should be fun!
  • Options
    @kbamomma33 and @Avrilmai I haven't seen The New Girl but I LOVE that actor from when he was on Veronica Mars... mumble-y but dreamy [heart-eyes emoji]

And @kbamomma33 Sorry for CD1 though :(
    *TW* I too felt that each CD1 brought up more pain from my losses but I promise it gets easier, just not quickly */TW* Good for you to look into therapy! That will help. And cheers to EOD sex!! ;)
  • Options
    @kbamomma33 I love New Girl. I'm happy they're doing an official final season next year. So, glad to hear you're focusing on you and taking time to do the things you need to do. Sometimes a haircut can make you feel like a new person. GL with finding a therapist just having that time for yourself can be helpful.  Enjoy the wine! 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @purplg8r - I know you are trying to take a more relaxed approach so you can enjoy your summer, but I worry that not tracking more things is causing you more stress. And I know how infuriating long and unpredictable cycles are. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you have already O'd. And TTC sex gets into guys' brains; it's got nothing to do with you. *hugs*
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    The pic is "otterly" hilarious :D
    ETA: removed random quote box

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @zamora_spin she does like monkeys 
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    @purplg8r first hugs to you. Second, girl, it is NOT you as others have said TTC sex gets into his head as much as into ours. As for the temping, I don't know how close the quarters are, but if you can temp I would. If someone says something you can blame it on a watch or something, or mess with them and say you didn't hear anything...

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    So work didn't really get better, but now I don't care cause I had vodka lemonade. And I managed not to smack anyone. It was tough though.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @purplg8r first--it's definitely not you, but yeah I have the same thoughts. I feel like I'm the one always initiating vs in the beginning of the relationship. Second--it's a deep water exercise class I talked my husband into trying with me! I'm so excited. I love the water. 
  • Options
    @zamora_spin That otter made me laugh way too hard!
    @garnetandgoldgrace That job situation sounds so stressful! Fx it gets resolved without too much trouble.
  • Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard  I hope you are home sleeping after your long call shift! What is your specialty? 

@cards10  I hope you get some better sleep tonight too!

@Dilynne  Your posts always put a smile on my face.  And I laughed out loud about the PBJ sandwich in bed.  Classic!  I bet your dad was really amused by that one.  :D

@darkstar42  Enjoy your massage and date night!

@Steph5454  The swim class sounds neat.  Is it water aerobics or something else?

@kbamomma33   Yes to drinking wine!  And yes to a hair appt tomorrow...that always makes me feel better.  And creepy internet hugs.  I am sorry.

@garnetandgoldgrace  So sorry about all of the drama with YH leaving that position.  What a pain for you all!  So frustrating.

@ChloandCoco   Enjoy dinner out with your friend! 

@lurvleybunchococonuts  haha it's always fun to give a good scare like that!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 1 

WAYDTGKU:  waiting right now, and sulking a little because I really had high hopes about the last cycle (but I've had some white wine, so I'm feeling a little better now)  ;)

R/R:  (Rant):  What can I say?  It's cycle day 1.  Temp drop this morning. AF later today.  It's been an emotional past few days with PMS symptoms.  And on top of it, this cycle is the shortest one I've ever had--only 29 days...also I just realized that DH will be out of town during FW in September, so I am putting my hopes in this next month!!!
    (Rave):  Spent some time baking today and I am enjoying some white wine now

CS/Q:  Can someone tell me more about pom juice?  It is intended to build up the uterine lining? And do you just buy the Pom Wonderful brand?  Also, I am curious is there is a brand of green tea that people enjoy (for increasing CM).

GTKY: What is the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone or has been pulled on you?

I am awful at pulling pranks, but my DH is the prank master!
  • Options
    @dukestar5 Sorry about cd1. :( Fingers crossed for next cycle! 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @dukestar5 So sorry about CD1--I know exactly what you mean. I'm not sure about the class yet, it's our first time! The only lame part is it's at 8:15 which means a 7am wake up (since it's the first time I'm just not sure how everything works) 

Edited for mobile autocorrect 
  • Options
    @zamora_spin that otter is creepy!

@garnetandgoldgrace I'm so sorry about your H's job!  That's totally shitty on them!  

@dukestar5 so sorry about cd1. And I don't know exactly how it does it but yup, I drink Pom wonderful. 

@pebbledam @kbamomma33 @garnetandgoldgrace @Avrilmai @Steph5454 @fishsticks-n-custard thanks for all your kind words.  TTC is such a mind fuck.  I did an OPK tonight and not even close to darkish so pretty sure I haven't O'd yet. And I do feel better when POAS since I hate not knowing if I O'd or not.  I decided to compromise.  I'll do opks and then temp if/when I get a positive