February 2018 Moms
Options

Fitness Friday!! 7/21

How are things going ladies?  New challeneges?  Questions?  

Re: Fitness Friday!! 7/21

• Options
    My energy level is so low. I only walked my 5k four times this week and I went a way that I didn't have to take the hill. I just have no motivation.

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    @sabriel1  same! I was just saying to my husband how frustrating it is wanting to still exercise every day but if I do I can't find enough energy to get through the entire day without a nap. 
     Plus, we are moving in a month so it makes more sense practically to forgo the work out so that I can use naptime to try and pack and check as many things off my list as possible.
    With my last pregnancy I didn't work out for the first trimester and once the second  trimester hit I had so much more energy  and was able to work out right up until my due date . Really hoping that proves to be the same this time around! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sabriel1 That is great!  Better than nothing!  It's too freaking hot here to be outside for longer than 3.5seconds. 

I have been to yoga twice, piyo live once, and did an hour of eliptical/bike once. Not as good as I used to do but whatever. 

And also....my crotch is starting to hurt during yoga. 
  • Options
    I've been playing ball hockey twice a week and baseball once a week! I've been trying to get out walking each night but I have very little energy!

@smorzandoj I find my crotch hurts when I run! I'm glad I'm not the only one!
  • Options
    I only ran twice this week...I usually manage 4 days. And I maxed out at a very easy 5 miles. Running makes the nausea worse. I ran until third trimester with my last two...this one is definitely different! I hope this changes soon.
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    I've been so tired I've barely done anything in 2 months. So today I did a youtube prenatal vid and let's just say I need to move more. I do feel more bendy though haha. Otherwise been playing softball every other week and will through summer as long as it's not disgustingly hot.