TWW Friday 7/21

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: ((Stolen from yesterday's WTO thread)) What is the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone or has been pulled on you?

Married: August 2014
TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
TTC #2: February 2019

Re: TWW Friday 7/21

• Options

Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 20/7 (let the BSC & SS commence...)

Timing: almost all

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Testing: 29th (15 dpo)

R/R: I slept horrible last night! I didn’t even get in bed until 12 because I was wide awake, then still didn’t fall asleep for another 2 hours, temped at 5:30 (definitely needing to mark it as sleep deprived), and was woken up by horrible storm at 7:30. Today is going to be a long day of trying to get errands done in this weather, work, and possibly helping my SIL and MIL with my nephew. Totally dragging my feet on all of this too.

CS/Q: Link in siggy – I love seeing everyone’s chart! Would y’all prefer if I put a screen shot of it or is the link in my siggy okay?

GTKY: My mom is so gullible...  I got off the bus limping like I hurt my knee and she freaked the eff out. She freaked out so bad I couldn’t keep it up for very long. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Options

@justkeepswimming8 Sorry about the bad sleep. I haven't been having the best sleep lately either. And I think we will also be getting a storm today too! But honestly this humidity needs to break, its been very sticky. My hair hates it! On the charts, I think it is great that you have it in your siggy. Actually, teach me how to do that please!

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP Length: 13-14

Testing: Only if the wicked witch doesn't arrive in her red Ferrari. 

R/R: We had an amazing sail yesterday. We even saw a whale breach, which was pretty cool. But a little too much sun so feeling a little lethargic today. Yay its Friday! 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: ((Stolen from yesterday's WTO thread)) What is the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone or has been pulled on you? I am terrible at these, I can not keep a straight face and end up ruining it. But I have managed to surprise my family with a couple unplanned visits which is fun. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@justkeepswimming8 I'm almost always on mobile, so I don't see siggies. You don't have to, but if you want the mobile bumpers to see your chart, you may want to do a screenshot.

@nitnat007 I love whales - what a lucky sighting!

---------

Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: Ox2

Typical LP Length: 13-14

Testing: Sunday

R/R: Last day of cooking classes, and we get treated to a fancy lunch by the school. I'm definitely ready to go home though - I miss MH!

CS/Q: Slight temp drop this morning is making me sad.

GTKY: ((Stolen from yesterday's WTO thread)) What is the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone or has been pulled on you?

When I got married, all my wedding gifts were delivered to my work, because that was easier. A bunch came in while I was on my honeymoon, so I got to pick them all up when I got back. When I opened one of the packages I found big packages of paper plates and plastic forks (obviously not on my registry). I was totally mystified as to why my cousin would send me those. I thought they'd just been mispacked, so I looked at the invoice, but it said paper plates and plastic forks. When I got to work the next day I was venting about this weird gift, and what a cheapskate my cousin must be, when everyone started giggling. My coworkers had totally unwrapped the package, swapped the items and forged an invoice! It was perfectly executed, and a great prank!

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options

Month/cycle: 3/3 AL

CD/DPO: 24/7 (my fav)

Timing: all

Typical LP Length: 15-16

Testing: July 30

R/R: had lunch at my moms work yesterday which is cooler than I can talk about here.... allergies are slowly killing me, and my skin is so so itchy because it's so dry I've got the humidifiers going :)

CS/Q: chart still not a fan of the time zone change nor lack of AC. Curious what it'll do Tuesday/Wednesday when we're in a hotel.

I haven't successfully pulled any pranks, and I'm too skeptical for any to be pulled on me, but my dad pulled a lot on my mom. When they were in their mid 20s (they're 70 now so this was a while ago), they moved to Florida because my dad got an art grant to train dolphins at a zoo to swim in patterns and take pictures of it from directly above. Since they were moving, he had to get rid of his 8-feet long alligators he'd had since babies, which he still describes as quite traumatic (they went to a sanctuary). Well, on April fools day in Florida (yes, this is how gullible my mom is), my dad called from work at the zoo and said he signed up to be a foster family for a baby rhino, and he was bringing it home that night. My mom freeeeaked out. I wish I'd been alive for that. 

• Options
    edited July 2017
    @justkeepswimming8 maybe there is something about the hormone levels in TWW that make sleeping difficult bc a lot of us seem to be there.
    @nitnat007 I'm FFyou'll see an option for share and then copy the link and paste in your signature. FF has been glitchy this week though and when I tried to change it, it kept saying not allowed so who knows if it'll work.

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Typical LP Length: 10ish

Testing: 26th at 10DPO

R/R: Nothing today I'm exhausted though and have a play date planned in an hour :o:s 

GTKY: I'm not a prankster and I don't enjoy them in me either. My childhood involved a number of cruel pranks on me,so my relationship with them is poor. Even well intentioned ones don't set well.

Edit bc bump ate part of post

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

Month/cycle: 3/3 after a couple losses

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP Length: 14-15

Testing: not till atleast dpo 10 or 11

R/R: last actual vacay day today (still off sat and sun). It's cloudy but we're still going to my parents camp to hang by the pool. Suppose to rain all wkend. 

CS/Q: just for stalking. My temp jumped back up today, yay!

I can't think of one done on me. But my mom is so gullible, my sister had a good app that changed her hair color to pink... looked believable. And my mom really bought it. Her responses were hilarious. 

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @hedgepig I am sure that YH is missing you too. It will be nice to get home. Enjoy that fancy meal though! And what an awesome prank. They did good!

@doxiemoxie212 That would have been quite the foster experience lol. Your poor mom. 

@kindbytealikat Thank you! Looks like there may still be a glitch going on. Will try and take a screen shot next time and post from mobile. 

@catlady1215 Enjoy your last few days of vacay! And really nice temp spike today! FX
  • Options

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 30/12

Timing: O-2, O

Typical LP Length: unsure 

Testing: BFN this morning  

R/R: Rant- mosquito bites, Rave- we have plans to go to Cannon Beach today and I'm looking forward to it.  I also just finished a really good book, The Kind Worth Killing  

CS/Q: none today. My temp has flatlined above the cover line. Waiting for AF or if she hasn't showed up in a few days I'll test again  

GTKY: ((Stolen from yesterday's WTO thread)) What is the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone or has been pulled on you? I didn't think it was funny at the time, but my brother paged me with my dad's phone number shortly after I stopped speaking to my dad.  My dad didn't know I had a pager. I was freaking out and my brother was laughing hysterically. 

@justkeepswimming8 I am on the crazy train with you 

@nitnat007 your sail sounds relaxing 

@hedgepig I think two of my coworkers went to a similar class (they are both culinary teachers). They said it was amazing. 

@doxiemoxie212 no A/C?!?  Blech!

@kindbytealikat pranks aren't my favorite either

@catlady1215 glad your temp went back up!

• Options
    @catlady1215 Its mostly rainy where I am too - it really takes away the "summer" vibe. 

@nitnat007 How lucky to see a whale! It's wild that something can get so big! 

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: lots

Typical LP Length: 11-13 (at the longest)

Testing: negative yesterday, will test again Monday if AF doesn't show. 

R/R: I get to go to school and start planning with my new grade level partner today! I'm switching from 5th to 3rd and I'm so excited! The room is better, the break schedule is more appealing, and the kids are so darn cute! 

CS/Q: First ttc chart, but my 11th chart in all. We used FAM for BC before starting ttc. It looks like most women here use FF, is a Kindara chart acceptable?  

I don't have real high hopes with that temp drop the past two days. 

GTKY: No pranks! I always accidentally give them away
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Month/cycle: 8/7 (7/6, 3/3 AL)

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP Length: 15 days on progesterone

Testing: tomorrow if I'm crazy (I am), but definitely starting Sunday

R/R: I had a bit of a progesterone induced meltdown last night over what too do about a bridesmaid dress I have to order soon, but other than that, doing alright. One more day.

CS/Q: no chart action going on during this TWW

GTKY: I'm not much of a prankster, but my dad and DH are two peas in a pod when it comes to pranks. My dad is the reason for my fear of cutting living things open and seeing blood flow. When I was 3, he had one of those fake knives with a retractable blade, put ketchup around the hilt, and pretended to stab his hand on the armrest of the recliner so it was stuck. I ran screaming to my room, locked the door, and thoroughly scared my parents who couldn't find something to unlock it with I guess. 

Within a year of dating DH, he once came over to my apartment while I was in the shower. My roommate let him in, and he hid under my bed in my room. I think he even got a bowl of cold water and stuck his hand in it. When I came back in the room, he grabbed my leg with his ice cold hand. He's lucky he didn't get a kick to the face!

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8, I hear you on the BSC. Sorry you had a rough nights sleep. I'll agree with others that if want feedback, best to post a pic.

@nitnat007, glad you had a great sail! I'm super jealous!

@hedgepig, I think I would have killed my co-workers if they pulled something like that!

@doxiemoxie212, omg that prank is great! My dad also pulled a lot of pranks on my mom, including putting topical numbing gel (the dental kind) between the bristles if my mom's toothbrush.

@catlady1215, lol to that prank idea. My mom would freak out if I dyed my hair pink too.

@mileswithmyles, sorry about the BFN, but have fun at the beach today!

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• Options
    @icecubeinthedesert your DH was playing with fire! That's totally a recipe for a trip to the hospital...
  • Options
    @paleoprincess, sorry, I missed your post. Sorry about the BFN. And you're right! DH is lucky I generally have a good attitude about pranks!

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• Options
    @justkeepswimming8 Note re: charts in siggies - signatures aren't available on mobile, so I can't stalk y'all! ;) 
  • Options
    @mileswithmyles Enjoy the beach!
    @paleoprincess How exciting! Enjoy the planning. 
    @icecubeinthedesert I would have screamed! I am not good with the heart stoppers. He is a lucky man lol.
    @Augusta108 hope that your day flies by. Do you get to see your brother often?
  • Options
    kiwi2628kiwi2628 member
    edited July 2017

Month/cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: No idea, I think we are at like 19/8, but I am not entirely sure

Timing: -4, -1, IUI on O

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Testing: Maybe next Tuesday

R/R:

CS/Q:

Jokes in the medical world are usually really dark and morbid and no one finds them funny except medical people, like hanging out in the morgue and scaring people. Its never meant to be disrespectful, its just when you deal with death and dying all day every day, you make jokes about it to keep from becoming so depressed

• Options

Month/cycle:. 6/4

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: great

Typical LP Length: 14-15

Testing: I am proud of myself, I didn't buy a test today, even though I was at the dollar store to get milk.  I am holding out to see if my temps rise.  I had a dip 2 days ago, and on the off chance that was implantation, it is too soon.  

R/R: rant, I am so itchy, not sure if it is simply a side effect of surgery, or from all my painkillers.  Rave, today is the last day I have to wear a sling.

CS/Q:. Chart for reference 

we

GTKY: ((Stolen from yesterday's WTO thread)) What is the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone or has been pulled on you?  Hmmm, I can't think of anything right now 

• Options
    @justkeepswimming8, sorry for the bad sleep, hopefully tonight is better.  I am only ever on here in Mobile, so I don't see siggies.

@nitnat007, that sounds so fun.  I would love to see a whale!

@catlady1215 yeah for the temp rise, and enjoy your last day of vacation.

• Options
    @nitnat007, I try to get out to Seattle about twice a year to see my brother. I really like the area, so it's always a nice getaway!

@jaylii, that's great that your boss was understanding about your emergency vet visit yesterday. My boss is always really great about stuff like that too and I appreciate it so much. When you're already so stressed about your pet you don't want to also have to worry about work! 
  • Options
    @holly321 Way to go holding off today! How are you feeling? Glad you can ditch the sling tomorrow. 

@Augusta108 That is nice that you get to see them a couple times a year. Its been over two years now since I saw my sister. Its tough.

@jaylii How is the pup doing today? Glad that work is understanding like that. My dog had two ACL surgeries over the last couple years and work was great with letting me work from home and be with him for a bit. It really made such a huge difference for me. 
  • Options
    @holly321, I'm super itchy too! No surgery here, but I am on progesterone, so I wonder if it's a hormonal TWW thing? Off to go down a Google rabbit hole...

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• Options
    AAANNNDDD now I'm worried I have autoimmune progesterone dermatitis, except I don't actually have a rash, just the itch.... Cue the BSC worries. And apparently most doctor's don't know what it is?

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• Options
    jayliijaylii member
    @Augusta108 My boss is also really understanding which is great. I've had a couple of nightmare, not understanding bosses so I'm grateful for my current boss!

@nitnat007 07 My pup seems ok today. Last night she was actually being a bit of a nut and I was trying to get her calmed down. Guess those pain meds are working! I've been at work all day and she's home in a crate per vet instructions. Hope she continues to do well when we start a steroid med this weekend. 
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8  Hope you get some better sleep tonight!

@nitnat007 --yay for a great sailing trip!

@hedgepig --what a funny prank!  I am sure you were soooo confused.

@mileswithmyles --sorry about the temp drop.  Mine dropped today too :(  What was the book about that you just finished?

@jaylii Glad your pup is feeling better!

@Augusta108 Yay for vacation!  Seattle in summer is so wonderful!

Just letting you all know that I am moving over to WTO.  Sad day!  Don't follow me!

• Options
    @dukestar5 it was a thriller. If you liked Gone Girl or Girl on the Train, you'll enjoy it. The premise is two strangers meet in an airport bar and plot to kill the man's wife because she's unfaithful.