Wednesday Ticker Change (Inside & Outside babies) 7/19/17

For anyone due 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26

(Inside babies) How far along are you?

(Outside babies) How old is baby?

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite inspirational quote? (stolen from Monday)
Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (Inside & Outside babies) 7/19/17

• Options
    (Inside babies) How far along are you? 39 weeks

How big is baby? Pumpkin

Upcoming appointments this week? Tomorrow. No progression last week so hoping for better news tomorrow.

Any new symptoms or changes? I did a ton of walking yesterday to get this baby moving so my hips were killing me overnight. Loose stools, lower back pain, lots of watery discharge.....all the right signs are there...just need baby! DH is convinced I'm going today, but I don't agree.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Last week was so horrible. Broke my phone, came down with a head cold, and then burnt my finger in a frying pan of hot oil. Dr told me baby wouldn't come if I was sick so I was hell bent on getting better fast. I'm well now thankfully so ready for baby to make his arrival!

GTKY: What is your favorite inspirational quote? (stolen from Monday) I have two:

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, all foes to true understanding. Likewise tolerance, or broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in our little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. ~ Mark Twain

Not all those who wander are lost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
  • Options
    Water broke and headed to the hospital!
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
     How far along are you? 39 weeks

How big is baby? Pumpkin

Upcoming appointments this week? Just a weekly check in.

Any new symptoms or changes? No

Rants/Raves/Questions? I really thought she would be here by now. DS was 9 days early and this baby dropped at 35 weeks. Just found out that orientation for grad school was pushed back two weeks, so I feel a little more relaxed about the timing of everything. 

Also, my doc is not on call any more this month.
  • Options
    @WeddingNotes13 that stinks about your dr not being on call. DS2 and 3 were delivered by other drs but my OB was nice enough to stop by the hospital at the end of the day today to check in. I hope you go soon!
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017