October 2017 Moms

Update on Rainbow Baby!

Hello October Mamas! I'm not sure if any of you will remember me, but I've kept this board in my mind in the last few months. I hope this isn't breaking any rules!! I was originally due October 29th with my second child, but sadly had a miscarriage at the end of March. I just wanted to let you all know that DH and I are expecting again! I'm 8 weeks today and we've already had our first ultrasound! We saw a heartbeat (155bmp!!!) so it's much more likely we will get to actually meet this baby! Our Rainbow is due to arrive March 1st, 2018! I wish you all the best of luck and will continue to keep you all in my thoughts as you all near your due dates!! Now I'm going to head on over to the March board and introduce myself to those mamas! Thank you for everything. All of your kind words when we first experienced our loss helped me a lot.

Re: Update on Rainbow Baby!

• Sooooooo happy to see this!! Congratulations and best wishes for a super uneventful pregnancy <3<3<3 
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so happy to hear that!! FX for a healthy pregnancy for you!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  Keep us posted!
  • So happy for you!  

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Many many congrats on your rainbow!  FX for a uneventful 9 months!!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Aww yay! Many congratulations on the rainbow coming your way. Have a wonderful pregnancy and birth!
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congratulations and best of wishes!!
  • That is ssssuch great news!!!!! Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!! ❤️ 
  • Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!!
  • wonderful news! congrats!!!

\

• Such awesome news!!! Congrats, @BrittnieMariee!!
    hoe are you feeling?
  • Thank you all so much!! I'm feeling great this time around! It's been very similar to my first pregnancy with my son! Which I feel is a good sign. The only bad thing is that I'm already having high blood sugar. I had GD with my son and it's really just a pain in the butt!
  • Thank you all so much!! I'm feeling great this time around! It's been very similar to my first pregnancy with my son! Which I feel is a good sign. The only bad thing is that I'm already having high blood sugar. I had GD with my son and it's really just a pain in the butt!
    I'm so glad you're feeling well!!! And boo on GD. I barely dodged that bullet the last two times!! I actually had to loosely monitor my blood sugar levels w my previous one but passed the 3hr w flying colors this time around.