edited July 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What is your favorite and least favorite airport (and why)?

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Options

Heading to an amusement park in like 15 mins so I have to rush off. 

Month/cycle: 3/3 after some losses

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP Length: 14-15

Testing: haven't decided when yet

R/R: it's gonna be so hot today but luckily this park also has a water park.. I'll need to jump in that

CS/Q: just for stalking purposes

I've only ever flown on 2 trips.. and I was so nervous that I barely remember the airports lol

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    darkstar42darkstar42 member
    edited July 2017
    ETA comments
    @catlady1215 Have a great time today!
    @nitnat007 So it's not just me that dislikes Miami airport!

Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Testing: BFN again, and temps are starting to go down, so just waiting for AF now. Should be arriving on Friday.

R/R: Rave - I have a massage scheduled for Friday, so I'm looking forward to that. Rant - Just feeling frustrated with the whole ttc process. But MH is getting a sperm analysis next week, so hopefully we'll start figuring out what's going on.

CS/Q: No questions

Hmmm... Minneapolis is super easy to drive to and navigate, but not a very exciting airport. London Heathrow is like a shopping mall, so that can be fun. Perhaps it was just the terminal I was stuck in, but I had a layover years ago at Miami, and it was awful. Dingy and nothing to do.

• Options

Month/cycle: 3/3 AL

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: all

Typical LP Length: 15-16

Testing: July 30 and not one moment sooner! Packed one test and put it in DHs possession 

R/R: flight to ca leaves in 75 min but I've been at this airport for nearly two hours already  

CS/Q:

Obv I did this question because I'm at the airport right now. 

My fav is the virgin America terminal at sfo for sure - super easy, lots of very good food including real made to order food. 

Least favorite... I had the worst experience flying out of Amsterdam @nitnat007 lol those security lines and protocols are INSANE! I think the most ridic airport was in santorini though because it's basically just one room that seems to be barely standing. The Cincinnati airport is pretty dismal... LAX blows... 

• Options
    Got my CH yesterday but was also super sick all day,  so just now joining the TWW!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: -3, -1

LP Length: 11-12

Testing: 12 DPO (7/27)

R/R: Still feeling wiped out from being sick, ugh.

CS/Q: Nope!

GTKY: I like O'Hare a lot, especially at Christmas time! That light tunnel at the Detroit airport is so cool, but the rest of the airport is pretty meh. My least favorite is probably our local airport because we only have one airline that flies in! It's small and there's absolutely nothing to do while you wait. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 that is too funny. Admittedly it has been many years since I have flown through there though. Heathrow is pretty great too! Have a safe flight and enjoy your trip!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0 (I’m exhausted!)

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Testing: 29th?

R/R: Rave: My nephew and SIL are coming with us to a baseball game in MH’s company suite. I’m so excited! Rant: second morning in a row in which my alarm (Fitbit) to  temp either hasn’t gone off or hasn’t woken me up. Luckily MH getting up woke me up not too much later than usual.

CS/Q: Link in siggy.

GTKY: Least favorite – Newark (we missed three international flights and didn’t have bags for a couple of days in Germany because we sat on the tarmac upon arrival and departure. No weather issues too at that time.). Favorite – Denver (it’s just a cool looking airport!)

@catlady1215 – have fun at the amusement park! So jealous!

@nitnat007 – Sorry about your bad sleep. Laying in bed, unable to sleep is the worst time for SS.

@darkstar42 – sorry about the BFN and your frustration.

@cards10 – sorry about CD1

@doxiemoxie212 – have fun in Cali DPO buddy! So many FX for you! I’m jealous you are going on a trip during TWW cuz that, hopefully, will keep you occupied.

@augsuta108 – sorry about being sick, I hope you feel better really soon!

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212. Have soooo much fun on your birthday trip!!!! Sample some good wine for me. :wink:

@cards10. I am so sorry for the long, crazy cycle.

@catlady1215. Enjoy the amusement park and water rides.  Have you been to this park before?

@nitnat007. Sorry for the restless night.  Hope a nap is in your future!  Or at least an early bedtime tonight.

@darkstar42. Sorry...I think I am in the same boat re: end of cycle.  :neutral:  Enjoy your massage today!

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 12-14

Testing:  I said I wasn't going to, but I was starting to get AF symptoms, so I took a cheapie and BFN of course. Pretty sure AF will be here in the next few days, but if not, I will test again on Monday.  

R/R:  6 mile run this morning!

CS/Q:

GTKY:  I think it was the Minneapolis one that had a really nice nursing/mother's room that I loved.  IAH (Houston) has a new terminal with amazing shops and awesome eateries.

• Options
    edited July 2017

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: O-2, O

Typical LP Length: not sure 

Testing: Now that I am 10 DPO I am feeling the urge to test. I'm still trying to hold out until Friday or Saturday. 

R/R: Rant- I haven't been sleeping well because the sun rises so early here  Rave- the weather has been beautiful so far and we had fun yesterday going to a beach town and outlets.  

CS/Q: chart in spoiler 

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

GTKY:  What is your favorite and least favorite airport (and why)? Least favorite- LAX. It's a nightmare to get to, park at, and navigate. My favorite might be Portland or Seattle. They are so early to deal with and have great public transportation systems. Heathrow is also really cool. It has an entire mall inside!

@catlady1215  have fun and stay cool

@nitnat007 I hope tonight is better for you

@darkstar42 enjoy your massage. That sounds so relaxing  

@doxiemoxie212 I avoid LAX like the plague  Burbank is so much better  

@augusta108 yay for crosshairs!

@justkeepswimming8 have fun at that game. A suite sounds like a nice treat. 

• Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    I don't know where the rest of my post went, and I didn't use any emojies. 

CD/DPO: 22/11

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Typical LP Length: 9-11ish

Testing:  Probably not.  I went to buy a few cheapies at two different stores on the way home Monday, and neither one worked out.  CD1 should be today or tomorrow, though

R/R:  Rant:  Office mate is wearing super strong perfume.  Our toilet is leaking.  And my kitten scratched my face this morning while playing with my hair while I slept.  Rave:  It's still a good day :)  It seems a bit ridiculous, but I'm so glad MH agreed to get me a kitten a while back.  And, I actually slept pretty well last night. 

CS/Q:  Nada.

Most- Newark (coffee & food), Brussels (shopping, places to walk, food), Detroit (lights, décor, clean- but no one had bandaids.  Odd.)  Least- O'Hare (dirty, disorganized, busy), Kansas City (lame set-up for everything), Atlanta (odd lay out, lack of choices for anything).

• Options
    @icecubeinthedesert HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope that you have an amazing day! And don't read too much into your moms message. Sometimes people just don't realize, but I am sure it was innocent. 

@AliW220 FX that the surgery is quick! Glad that you are both relaxed at this point though. I really need to figure out how to get my chart linked into my siggy like that! So helpful. 
  • Options
    **lurking from WTO***
    Happy Birthday, @icecubeinthedesert!!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @icecubeinthedesert Happy birthday! And thank you for the encouragement. I know it is still early in the process, but I have a hard time remembering that at times. Plus, being over 35 there are so many doom and gloom messages out there that it gets overwhel
  • Options
    *lurking*
    Happy birthday @icecubeinthedesert! Hope it's an awesome one!

@darkstar42 Hugs. I am 35 and I know every cycle feels really loaded. I wish I had been in a place to ttc sooner in life, but I just wasn't. I hope you get your BFP soon and the testing becomes moot, but if not, gl for the SA. 
  • Options

Month/cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: great

Typical LP Length: 14-15

Testing: negative at surgery center.  Probably test this weekend.  Depends, I had a huge temp drop today

R/R:. Rant- high flashes, I assume from clomid.  Rave- Percocet

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What is your favorite and least favorite airport (and why)?  Favorite is bewi, because it is close.  Orlando temporarily lost my bags..  so Orlando.

P&g for now.  I am 1 handed for a bit and getting sleepy.

• Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited July 2017
    @nitnat007. Thanks! 
    @peppersmith22. Ha, exactly about sour patch kids.
    @holly321. How was surgery?
    ETA:
    @AliW220. How was dh's surgery?  
    @icecubeinthedesert. Happy birthday!  

BSC got me.  I went to the $ store and bought test at lunch.  I bought an extra one so I could take it now, even though 11-12dpo in mid-afternoon. 
  • Options

@catlady1215 I hope you're having fun at the amusement park!! I love water parks. We took DS to Great Wolfe Lodge( Indoor water park with outdoor options) last week and it was so much fun, can't wait till his older and we can take him to bigger water parks.

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP Length: 10ish

Testing: 26th

R/R: Rant in spoiler contains *TW*

I had a temp dip today. I've been sleeping crummy all week so I'm not confident in any of my temps  TBH. I'm really trying not to let it get to me, but honestly I'm super bummed. ****TW I had not issues what so ever conceiving DS and got pregnant on my first cycle trying. END TW*** I did not take my BFN well last month. I need to test the 26th since we're going OOT and I need to know about drinking. I'm afraid of it ruining our trip. In my mind I know it can take a year for a healthy couple to conceive. I'm just trying to figure out how to deal with the disappointment. 

Rant #2-We found mold growing in an unused storage closet yesterday. We just spent a ton of money renoing our basement we don't have money/time to deal with mold. 

CS/Q: Nope :/

I have not flown a whole lot but enough to form a few opinions. I've flown out of STL twice and have never had a good experience. So of the rudest staff I have ever encountered. I like KC(MCI) but there isn't a lot to do if you're there for a while. I had a lengthy lay over in O'Hare once and I really enjoyed it. A lot of food and entertainment options. nice staff as well. 

@nitnat007 I hear you on the sleep thing. I have gotten 4 solid hours the past 3 nights. I'm a person that needs 6 at least to function. 

@darkstar42 I'm sorry things are being to tough. Enjoy your massage

@dukestar5 Good job on the run

@icecubeinthedesert HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

Will respond to others later when I have a longer break at work! I just have been slacking lately and wanted to participate quick! 

Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: not our best... O'd earlier than expected 

Typical LP Length: 10-14

Testing: Friday is no AF before then. Just want to know before our bday celebration.. 

R/R: my birthday is tomorrow, and DH's is Saturday. Going out Friday night to celebrate! 

CS/Q:

I fly out of Sky Harbor (PHX) a lot and rarely have problems. It's nice and easy bc I know it well. 

I LOVE Seattle, but their airport isn't my favorite bc they don't have an admirals club, and only card members can use their Alaska lounge (which means if I'm not with my hubby, I can't go... BS). I value my free drinks and snacks! Haha...

I used to hate flying through ATL bc I'd always get delayed or cancelled. But now I just avoid it and rarely have to go there... so maybe it's improved over the years? 

• Options
    @nitnat007 totally agree Miami airport sucks!!!

@darkstar42 gahhh I love heathrow too! Take me back! 

@cards10 sorry about CD1  :(

@doxiemoxie212 have a great trip!! FX you get amazing news on vacay!

@Augusta108 girl you are crazy!! Ohare in the winter time??? Haha... I avoid it due to all the possible weather issues. I'm sure it's beautiful though!

@icecubeinthedesert almost bday buds!

• Options
    @hollieileen, my feeling is, I'm probably going to be delayed or stranded at any Midwestern airport I choose in the winter. At least at O'Hare there's good food and shopping!

Happy birthday, @icecubeinthedesert!
  • Options
    jayliijaylii member

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: a bunch, but -2 is probably all that could count. I ovulated later than predicted this cycle 

Typical LP Length: 13-14 days

Testing: No plans. Not going near a test until I'm in the same country as MH next Wednesday. Probably going to wait for AF to show first.

R/R: My husband is on an international business trip right now. Usually the first week he's away is hard but things are going well. I'll take it. 

I keep trying to push my having a kid concerns out of my head. I know we'll find a new normal if we have a baby but it also feels like a giant life change. Anyone else relate!

CS/Q:None

Favorite is Toronto's international terminal. They have iPads everywhere that anyone can use. You can order food from the iPad and a waiter brings it over to you. Food options are good too!

Least favorite; uh, O'Hare isn't my favorite. So busy and flights are always delayed. 

• Options
    @jrm_14. Yay for kittens (sorry for the scratch though!)

@icecubeinthedesert. Happy, happy birthday pretty lady! Hope you are spoiled rotten.

@holly321. How did the surgery go?  How are you feeling?  How much did your temp drop this morning? Do you think it was more related to being nervous about surgery?

@AliW220. How did YH's surgery go?

@kindbytealikat   No!!! So sorry about the mold issue. Great Wolf Lodge sounds like a fun trip...did your LO enjoy it?

@hollieileen   Happy early birthday to both you & YH! Have fun celebrating!

• Options
    @jrm_14, surgery went well, thanks for asking.
    @dukestar5, it went well, was almost completely numb yesterday, not so much today. My temp dropped by .9, it was on my coverline.  But this morning it was high.  And I don't think I was nervous, I was actually excited to finally get my arm fixed!  And sadly this was probably my 7th surgery, so I don't get nervous anymore.