Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTA/Benched Check-In Week of 7/17

*please notice*

This thread is for those who have started TTC but are now TTA or Benched. (There is also a TTCAL "sister" thread.)

***General TW that this thread can and will mention MC and loss.***

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have hit a roadblock and are delaying for whatever reason. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation.

Benched = involuntarily not NTNP/TTC and "out of the game," usually due to medical reasons
TTA = avoiding pregnancy by using protection or FAM, usually for non-health-related reasons __________________________________________________________________

Are you benched or TTA? 

What brings you here? 

How long do you think you'll be here? 

How have things been going?

Any R/R/CS/Q? 

GTKY: When sleeping, do you: absolutely need to wear socks, hate wearing socks, have no strong feelings either way.
Me: 35 DH: 28
TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
Our journey has come to an end.
~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~

Re: TTA/Benched Check-In Week of 7/17

• Options
    Are you benched or TTA? Benched

What brings you here? 2 MC, need a hysteroscopy on July 28 to remove a possible septum. 

How long do you think you'll be here? We need to take a month off after surgery, so hopefully by Sept 1.

How have things been going? Doing ok. Just (not so) patiently waiting now.

Any R/R/CS/Q? Anyone else been through this? A septate uterus, I mean - or known someone who has? 

GTKY: When sleeping, do you: absolutely need to wear socks, hate wearing socks, have no strong feelings either way
    I hate having my feet covered while I sleep. I bundle up with blankets and stick my feet out of the ends. :)
  • Options
    hezzer78 I have seen other ladies post about septums, but I don't know if there is a thread for it. Sorry you are benched

Are you benched or TTA? benched and TTA

What brings you here? TW (recovering from 2 back to back mc's a waiting to ovulate)

How long do you think you'll be here? I dunno... I wish my ovaries would tell me!

How have things been going? Fine until I realized I was nowhere close to O.

Any R/R/CS/Q? Rant... no O, Rave, working on home projects!

GTKY: When sleeping, do you: absolutely need to wear socks, hate wearing socks, have no strong feelings either way. Winter MUST!! Summer nuh uh!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Hey we have SO many, but I love it. We have a townhouse and rent two apartments and live in two floors as a duplex. Some projects get sidelined when stuff for our tenants come up, but this current project is basically my bday gift.... i will try to post a pic of the concept. (We are also doing landscaping and eventually updating my kitchen)
    we only want one row up above (hubs doesn't want to feel crowded. )
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @dragonette505 that looks so cute!  I *love* the concept!
  • Options
    @hezzer78 check out @haylsbayls recent Grad post for a little HOPE!!!! ❤❤❤
  • Options
    @hezzer78 Sending you a PM :)

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    @hezzer78 I don't know anything about septate uteruses(uteri?) - but I hope the best for your procedure and hope it takes you off the bench forever. 
    @dragonette505 I'm sorry to hear about being far from O  :(  *hugs*
    @BusinessWife FRIDAY! yessss! I am thinking positive thoughts for you both!

Are you benched or TTA? 
    Benched

What brings you here? Partial Molar Pregnancy in June

How long do you think you'll be here? Well my HCG is almost to 0 (6), and I have to have 2 cycles after that I think. So however long that takes, because I have irregular cycles. 

How have things been going? I posted in the TTCAL thread, but I have been more down in the dumps about it this week/past weekend. I think it is mostly just hormones, I've had super PMS. Anyway, I hope this is AF coming. That would be great.

Any R/R/CS/Q? I made an appt with my new OB for August. They were super nice and I am really hoping for a better experience with this one. :) 

GTKY: When sleeping, do you: absolutely need to wear socks, hate wearing socks, have no strong feelings either way. I hate anything on my feet! They must stick out of the blankets and I can definitely not wear socks.