January 2018 Moms

I can feel the baby. Week 16!!

Has anyome else experienced movements? Share your experiences :) 

Re: I can feel the baby. Week 16!!

• That's so exciting!!! I'm 14.5 weeks and haven't felt anything yet except gas...
  • Hi @saff2018! I see you're a little newer to the board. If you wouldn't mind doing an introduction, we'd love to get to know you! 
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12707846/introductions#latest

We have some really great discussions going on in various threads where we are all getting to know each other. Jump in wherever you feel comfortable! 

That being said, we have a few STM+s who have felt movement already, myself included.
  • Loading the player...
  • Not yet- but I'm so anxious!  Well I felt what may have been a little baby blip while laying down on Sat night, but can't be sure.  I'm anxiously awaiting those little flutters!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's so exciting! I'm only at 12 weeks and haven't felt anything yet, and don't expect to for a while
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ahh! I cannot wait for this moment! But, this pregnancy I have an anterior placenta so I was told it may be later noticing them than in my first pregnancy when I had it posterior?! 
  • Thank you for the reasurance @deutschbaby. Ftm and am 14 weeks, can't wait to feel my baby!
  • I felt little muscle spasms really early on...now at 16 weeks when i lie down at night im sure this baby is doing cartwheels. It such an amazingly strange feeling haha x
  • I'm so excited to start feeling movement but am not expecting it early (currently at 15 weeks) I am curious as to whether I have an anterior or posterior placenta though.... do you think it's rude to email my OB asking? My next appointment isn't for another three weeks. 
  • @madcouplewithabox You could absolutely reach out to your provider! I always say I keep my own records on hand just in case & no one has ever responded negatively. 
  • The anterior/posterior isn't anything concerning, just with anterior it was explained to me it's like having a pillow between baby & your outer stomach so movements would be lighter and a bit "muffled" until Baby was bigger.