August 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 7/8

For mamas with due dates of August 5, 12, 19, and 26

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What was the last movie you saw or have plans to see you summer?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 7/8

• 1. How far along are you?
    34 weeks
    2. How big is baby?
    Squash 
    Regular check up on monday
    4.  Any new symptoms?
    My feet started swelling yesterday :(
    We have to rearrange our entire condo and DH is taking forever to get started
    When is rome is on in the background while I told all of DD#1 baby clothes that i just pulled out for this baby
    35 weeks
    2. How big is baby?
    A pineapple!  My belly is measuring at over 37 weeks, so I've got a big baby in there!
    Not until my 36 week growth ultrasound on the 17th.  I hate being a Saturday changeover, because insurance won't allow me to go before my weekly changeovers, so I have to wait until Mondays to see the doctors.  
    4.  Any new symptoms?
    Same ol'.... baby uses my bladder as a trampoline.  I feel a little swollen down there, and my feet/ankles are starting to swell.  
    DS is at my parents for the weekend, so DH and I are getting lots done!  
    Last movie I saw in theatres was Beauty and the Beast.  I probably won't go to another movie theatre until Bad Moms 2 comes out.  I'm not a huge movie buff, I can't sit still for long enough.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • lewlivlewliv member
    1. How far along are you? 34 weeks

2. How big is baby? Butternut squash 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Yep, Wednesday. Just my regular checkup. 

4.  Any new symptoms? Nothing new, just consistent pelvic pain. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I'm so scared the nursery won't be ready in time.

6. GTKY: What was the last movie you saw or have plans to see you summer? Baby Driver, super fun! DH and I go to the movies every Tuesday because AT&T has a promo for 2 tickets for the price of one and it's half-price popcorn day at the theater. I love those recliners and it's our little tradition before the baby's here. 
  • 1. How far along are you? 33 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Celery 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Nope! 

4.  Any new symptoms? Moving slower but other than that I'm pretty lucky! 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Rave-Our nursery is basically done except for all of the art work and decorations. This glider I'm sitting on right now is heavenly! 

6. GTKY: What was the last movie you saw or have plans to see you summer? Seeing Baby Driver tonight! 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• 1. How far along are you? 32 weeks

2. How big is baby? Honeydew melon

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? None this week. Go next week 

4.  Any new symptoms? None this week

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  We are moving our almost 2 year old into a new room and just got his big boy bed and furniture this week. We are getting it all ready, just have to hang the curtains and put on the bed rails and we will be ready to try out the big boy bed!  We got an awesome teepee for a reading nook and he absolute loves it!  He was doing "handstands" and summersaults in it... we've never seen him do that before. It was just so cute. Made me realize he's growing up so fast and our life is about to be crazier! 

6. GTKY: What was the last movie you saw or have plans to see you summer?  Fate of the Furious. Would like to see at least one more before baby comes but don't know if I can sit that long the further I get!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    34 weeks

2. How big is baby?
    butternut squash

had my 34 week appointment yesterday. 

4.  Any new symptoms?
     Occasional tightening across my stomach and I'm definitely having to eat smaller meals more frequently. 

None right now. Things are pretty boring right now so I guess that's good!

we saw Spider-Man last night. We try to go see a movie every other weekend, sometimes more often it just depends on the movies coming out. Luckily both theaters in our town have reclining seats so I can get comfortable and usually make it through the movie without having to get up. There's a WW1 movie coming out that DH wants to see and Valerian looks good so maybe we'll see both befor LO arrives. 
  • @Leni410  I feel you on DH taking forever to get things arranged.  DH has been re-flooring one of our bedrooms for months and everything that goes in there is stacked all over the rest or our house.  He made good progress this weekend so I am hoping by next weekend we can start moving stuff in.
    For mamas with due dates of August 5, 12, 19, and 26

1. How far along are you? 35+1

2. How big is baby? Coconut

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Wednesday, which includes an ultrasound.

4.  Any new symptoms? nope

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  It is starting to feel real.  We met with our doula yesterday and she said I almost to the point that if I went in to labor I would get to stay in town and not be sent to a hospital with a NICU unit.

6. GTKY: What was the last movie you saw or have plans to see you summer?  We are not movie people so this is going to be pretty embarrassing.  The lat movie we saw in a theater was when I was pregnant with DS 4 years ago and it was something from the Marvel franchise I just forget what.  And the last time we rented a movie was probably over a year ago and it was Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EmyB30EmyB30 member
    1. How far along are you? 35 weeks

2. How big is baby? Mini lop bunny

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Nope. I wish. Does seeing the chiropractor count? 

4.  Any new symptoms? Same old same old

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  I feel like my body temp has risen about 30 degrees and it takes twice as long for my body to cool down....who's brilliant idea was it to get pregnant during the summer

6. GTKY: What was the last movie you saw or have plans to see you summer?  Umm.....I don't remember!!! I can't sit still long enough or get comfortable long enough to watch a movie now. So I'll say next one will be date night with hubby after baby is here.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 34 weeks

2. How big is baby? butternut squash

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Just a regular blood draw on Friday to check my thyroid. Last one till birth!

4.  Any new symptoms? Just feeling big and uncomfortable. And also, holy skin tags. I've gotten a ton of them since becoming pregnant and the ones that developed below my boobs are killing me because of all the rubbing. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  I feel like I'm just ready. Although I'm trying to enjoy the last bit of time with just me and hubby as much as I can. 

6. GTKY: What was the last movie you saw or have plans to see you summer? We went to the movies last Thursday to see Spiderman. Great in theory but with my back pain and constant need to go to the bathroom, going out to the movies was a bad idea.