February 2018 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying 7/16

I teared up today because DH brought me a sandwich. We had done some gardening in the morning and I was tired and hungry. 
Me: 34 | DH: 33
Married Aug. 2013
TTC #1 Sep. 2016
***TW***
BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 7/16

• Because I read a book where one of the characters had his wife and child die in a plane crash. WTF hormones? 
  • Loading the player...
  • edited July 2017
    Because I'm sick of feeling nauseous and flat out tired 24/7, even with Diclegis. Chores are piling up, and I can't keep up without dry heaving. 6 weeks until 2nd tri.

(eta) oh, and Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran 

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• I had quite a rough day today. Was visiting some friends for the weekend and had an... incident. We were at a game store and i suddenly got really dizzy and my ears were ringing and i ended up blacking out and crapping myself. Bawled like a baby on the way home because i was so embarrassed and felt so bad that our weekend with them ended like that.
  • starlastarla member
    I had quite a rough day today. Was visiting some friends for the weekend and had an... incident. We were at a game store and i suddenly got really dizzy and my ears were ringing and i ended up blacking out and crapping myself. Bawled like a baby on the way home because i was so embarrassed and felt so bad that our weekend with them ended like that.
    Yikes! I hope you're OK!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Whoa, @kaitie12-27 yikes, is everything ok

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• @kaitie12-27 Oh no! That's scary, hope you're feeling better!

Mine was the other day watching Poldark while working at my desk...crying like a baby. Had to turn it off because I couldn't handle the emotions! Lol. Good show though, anyone else watch it?
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • @kaitie12-27 I'm so sorry I hope you're ok. 
  • @katie12-27 ugh, I hope everything is ok. 

Everything is making me cry this week--especially feel good stories on the news.  Today my mom hugged me and told me she loved me...cried. I'm a mess. 
  • mpp06mpp06 member
    Wow @kaitie12-27 I'm glad you're alright! 

Yesterday was ours priests last mass (he's retiring) and I almost lost it several times during the service. I held it back but couldn't even talk to him afterwards bc I was scared I'd be ugly crying the whole time.
  • everything! literally. I am so not a crier and wasn't like this with my ds but holy crap, i just want to cry all day every day. 
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • because I watched "Moana" with my toddler and the main character's grandmother died and came back as a sting ray. 
  • because I watched "Moana" with my toddler and the main character's grandmother died and came back as a sting ray. 
    I cried pretty much continuously through Moana.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My husband told me no to McDonald's for dinner. Then accused me of fake crying. He quickly realized his mistake and we had McDs. I was not emotional at all last pregnancy. This one is rough!
  • I told my husband I wanted to buy some new hand towels for the bathroom because ours looked kind of worn and stained. He said we should try oxyclean first. I then bawled about how we never get to buy new things for the house.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • My health insurance company said they weren't covering our high risk visits with our RE. I was just mad on the phone with them, but when I called the REs office for the upteenth time to talk to billing I got emotional. She assured me they would settle with the insurance company. Apparently denying high risk care is something the insurance companies try to get out of regularly. Ugh. 
  • My husband told me I couldn't eat cheerios while he was making dinner.  My 16 year old son looked at me like I was crazy and had 3 heads because I was literally crying over cheerios like a toddler, I couldn't help it.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • barefootbeebarefootbee member
    edited July 2017
    Because I remembered that my best friend from ten years ago existed. Woah.
  • clc515clc515 member
    The random crying only started this week for me. And actually, most of the posts on this thread made me tear up! 
  • I threw up and pissed all over my last pair of clean underwear. 
  • @Karissa764 @MrsJ2410 I also watched Moana this week, and cried pretty much throughout. Especially when grandma turns in to the stingray spirit. My daughter lost interest really fast, so it was just me sitting on the couch crying! LOL
    Married 5/27/13
    Anniversary

Baby#2
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD#1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  •  Because I saw a "candid" picture of myself taken from last night and man do I have an intense gut going on. ( I am not a small woman to begin with, plus having my son in April, my stomach has definitely not gone back to "normal") 
     Petty, vain, and really overall not a big deal, but it still made me upset. 
  • I cried this morning because I thought about Cuba. I'm a mess. 
  • Because I uprooted my life to be with my baby's father and now I'm worried it was a mistake. I just feel so anxious ALL the time now. Pregnancy is so hard. 
  • My toddlee didn't want me to put her to bed. She wanted daddy...again.