February 2018 Moms
Options

Need prayers

This morning I woke up to a light pink spotting. I called my dr and they scheduled me to come in first thing tomorrow morning. As the day continued, the bleeding started to get worst. I called again and was told to go to the ER. They gave me an ultrasound and all that was there was a sac. No heart beat. No baby big enough to even measure. Based on my last period, I should be 8w5d and according to the ultrasound I was around 5w. They took blood work and said I have to go back in 48 hours to make sure my hcg levels aren't dropping. The timeline just isn't adding up for me. I just want this baby to be healthy and stick! Has this happened to anyone? I had the best pregnancy with my first and never experienced anything like this.

Re: Need prayers

• Options
    Praying for u
  • Options
    Lots of prayers!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No, I haven't been quite through this particular situation, but I'm wishing you the best and praying for you and baby. 
  • Options
    Prayers for you
  • Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    Sending you prayers, I'm sorry you are going this. X
  • Options
    Thinking of you and praying for you.

• Options
    So sorry you are dealing with this! I was not in a similar situation, but with both of my previous pregnancies, despite a sure LMP, they moved my due date. With my second, I was sure I was 8 weeks but there was no heartbeat. A week later it was there and they moved my due date two whole weeks and said I must have ovulated randomly way off cycle...prayers you have a similar scenario!
  • Options
    sending you prayers and sticky dust!
  • Options
    MEA016MEA016 member
    Update: my dr said everything looked healthy with the ultrasound and my HCG levels were great. He took bloodwork to test my progesterone levels and see if that is causing the bleeding. I have been cramping all night and all day today so far. Bleeding has been on and off. Hoping for some answers so we can keep this baby healthy and safe!! Thank you all for your kind thoughts!
  • Options
    That's great news!  Hope everything keeps going in this direction.
  • Options
    I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  This is such a stressful situation and I hope it works out well.

DS - 8 years old
    DD = 4 years old
    After 4 CP in 2016, we stopped trying for a 3rd baby.  Now we have a surprise on the way! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    MEA016MEA016 member
    Started taking progesterone because it was in fact low. Dr didn't seem to concerned after we figured out it was low progesterone.. I am hoping that everything turns out okay! Has anyone taken progesterone (I'm on the tablets) and has it worked out? 
  • Options
    Thinking of you!  Hope all continues to go well! 
  • Options
    NKF312NKF312 member
    MEA016 said:
    Started taking progesterone because it was in fact low. Dr didn't seem to concerned after we figured out it was low progesterone.. I am hoping that everything turns out okay! Has anyone taken progesterone (I'm on the tablets) and has it worked out? 
    This sounds like good news, will keep you in my thoughts !  my last pregnancy (which was directly following a loss) they gave me progesterone a month or so in, and resulted in a healthy pregnancy, this pregnancy I've been on progesterone from the beginning.  This could hopefully be all you need to finish out a healthy first trimester! (After that they generally take you off because our bodies start super producing lol) 
  • Options
    mpp06mpp06 member
    Praying it was just the progesterone and it all works out! ❤️