June 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 6/24

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24! (our last ticker change of a due date!)
Mom's that had your babes! Feel free to 'check-in' too! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

(i'm out of GTKY questions - sorry ladies)

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 6/24

• Options

How far along are you? 40w

How big is baby? Watermelon

Upcoming appointments? Fluid Check, NST & OB appointment on Friday th 30th. Scheduled to be induced on the night of the 4th if baby doesn't decide to come before hand.

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: I am officially done with work. Looking forward to meeting little lady! Trying to be patient... 

• Options
    Stankonia2014Stankonia2014 member
    edited June 2017

Upcoming appointments? Fluid Check, NST & OB appointment on Friday th 30th. Scheduled to be induced on the night of the 4th if baby doesn't decide to come before hand.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: I am officially done with work. Looking forward to meeting little lady! Trying to be patient... 

Are you the lone wolf on Ticker Change?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Stankonia2014 haha, maybe? I figured I should attempt to finish strong. 
  • Options
    I'm here I'm here! 

How far along are you? 40 weeks too! 

How big is baby? Watermelon, and feeling like it

Upcoming appointments? Monday midwives, where they'll stretch and sweep. Beyond that I have an ultrasound June 30 to make sure it's ok to keep waiting on being induced, assuming baby hasn't come yet.

Any new symptoms or changes? Just my acid reflux returning with a vengeance now that my treatment course of PPI is over... 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope, just patiently waiting!

• Options

How far along are you? Nathan is now four weeks

How big is baby? we're guestimating at 11 lbs!

Upcoming appointments? one month check up on the 30th fof us both! 

Any new symptoms or changes? finally finishing up with the thrust medicine. Those first three days were not fun!

Rants/Raves/Questions I can't get over how fast he grows and how quickly his personality shows! 

@graceriesz @CapricaAndrea good luck to the both of you as you wait! Enjoy every precious moment once they're here! It's not even been a month but I can say the grow and change so fast! Hope you have good labours!

• Options
    @CapricaAndrea we are almost there!

@RaeR144 cant believe your babe is 1 month already! 

Thanks for not leaving me hanging ladies! 
  • Options
    @CapricaAndrea congratulations!!! I hope you are both doing well! 

@graceriesz how are you doing? Any luck so far?
  • Options

Are you the lone wolf on Ticker Change?
    Omg I'm trying not to bust stitches cackling over this. Insomnia has me catching up on TB and the ticker change I left behind (Sorry @graceriesz you know I love ya!!)
  • Options
    @RaeR144 it's been a crazy two weeks! We welcomed Riesz Lauren on 7/1 at 13:09. She was 7lbs 8oz and 19in long! I haven't been on TB since. Just catching up now. 
  • Options
    @graceriesz I know how you feel! Hope you're both doing well! Congratulations, she is adorable!