February 2018 Moms

GTKY: Am I Normal?

I saw this game on Facebook and thought it would be a good way to get to know people's quirks. You write something you do that you may think is unusual, then see if others do it too. A love-tit equals "I do it too!"

E.g.: When I eat Skittles I separate them into groups in which each group has one of each color, then I eat the entire group at once so I have all the flavors at once. Am I normal?
Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
TTC #1 since April 2015
RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: GTKY: Am I Normal?

• Loading the player...
  • clc515clc515 member
    MrsJ2410 said:
    If I read a really good book or watch a really good movie/series, I like to read/watch it again immediately after finishing it. 
    I do that with books and movies, too! Totally normal :-)
  • @Starynightsky24 Even when the cereal is chocolate and now you have chocolate milk??
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• I don't like fast food. 
  • I like to lick the tops of pop tarts.
  • I love to dip chips in ketchup.

• I read magazines backward (from the back cover to the front cover).  
  • sabriel1 said:
    I still watch teen mom
    I am watching Teen Mom on my dvr at this exact moment.  I also still watch The Challenge.  I can't let go of MTV.  If TRL was still on, I would watch that, too ;)
  • I'll eat two yellow sour patch kids at a time, same with jelly beans, skittles, etc. Only exception to the rule are m&m's cause the flavor is consistently chocolatey.  Don't contaminate the flavors! 
  • @Starynightsky24 Even when the cereal is chocolate and now you have chocolate milk??
    Yes! Never do I drink haha! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Starynightsky24 me eittherrrr...my husband says its so wasteful and usually drinks it for me
  • clc515 said:
    Speaking of poptarts... I break off the uniced edges and toss them out and only eat the iced parts. I don't usually toast them either.
    Yes! I'm normal. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• @eggplantface  I was going to write the same sandwich thing then I was like nah I think that's a little too weird hahaha
  • @eggplantface  I was going to write the same sandwich thing then I was like nah I think that's a little too weird hahaha
    I also do this, and also DH will pick out "good bites" from his sandwich/burger for me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Reese's eggs are my favorite candy of all time.  Something makes them better than a normal Reese's cup.  When I eat one, I eat all the chocolate off except for the bottom layer because I like a higher PB to chocolate ratio.  I also stockpile them.  Still have a package in the freezer from Easter.
    I saw a "science" experiment that proved they had one of the highest pb to chocolate ratios! They are my fave. I WISH I had a stockpile....
  • Reese's eggs are my favorite candy of all time.  Something makes them better than a normal Reese's cup.  When I eat one, I eat all the chocolate off except for the bottom layer because I like a higher PB to chocolate ratio.  I also stockpile them.  Still have a package in the freezer from Easter.
    I saw a "science" experiment that proved they had one of the highest pb to chocolate ratios! They are my fave. I WISH I had a stockpile....
    They freeze really well!  Stock up Easter 2018!
  • I eat waffles for breakfast every morning and have for the past 9 years! I just really like them, quick and easy.
  • At any given time (through summer or winter, for a different purpose of course) I can spend minutes and a good amount of thought on how to set the shades/open window ratio, so the appartment would have the best possible temperature and fresh air. 
    Sometimes i even get out of bed to "readjust". DH is very much entertained and sometimes annoyed by this. 
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • Anna_1021Anna_1021 member
    edited July 2017
    @jennifer_m21  I am the true believer of the opposite arrangement - but all he rest is the same :D 
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • I'm the same with the sandwiches. Have to eat the crusts first because the middle is the best part. I'm also not a fan of food touching on my plate. If I want it to mix I'll do it myself. 

• I'm an "over the top" toilet paper person. If I go to someone's house, and notice that it's the wrong way, I'll change it.
    OMG I'm "over the top" and H and his whole damn family are under, and every time he does it wrong I blame his mom for not raising him the right way.
    I was always an under person until I worked housekeeping at a hotel one summer in university and it had to be over the the top and the end folded into a triangle. Now I'm all about over the top and sometimes even do the triangle at home, haha.
    DD - 4.15.16
  • I can't leave the house unless someone tells me to be careful or drive safe. If DH doesn't say it I'm like, "Tell me to be careful!" 
  • starlastarla member
    I can't leave the house unless someone tells me to be careful or drive safe. If DH doesn't say it I'm like, "Tell me to be careful!" 
    I always have to tell DH that!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d