Babies on the Brain

I was wondering what your thoughts were...

I was wondering what your thoughts were...

So far we only have 1 grad but hopefully there will be more in our future :) I was wondering if there was interest in a monthly grad post similar to what TTGP does. For those not familiar - TTGP has a post each month where there grads come back, say hi and update the board.

My question to you is: 

Would this be something that you would like to see here?

If there is an interest I would thinking we could have our first one in August....

Re: I was wondering what your thoughts were...

• I've been thinking about that too!

I'm torn, because I want to be sensitive to those TTA/on the bench and don't want to make BOTB TTGP-lite. We also don't have too many grads (although hopefully in the coming months there will be a nice handful of us!).
     Buuuut...I also love you ladies and don't want to "lose" any of you to a BMB, and I'd be so excited to hear about everyone's progress.

Is there a non-awkward way to include it in WTO/TWW? Like maybe just a TTC/Baby On Board checkin? That does sound like a lot on one topic though. :/

tl;dr IDK!
  • @JennyColada - I think it would have be its own post. If we added it to the WTO/TWW then potentially members who are having a hard TTC day would have to sit out of the WTO/TWW to avoid seeing the updates. If it was in its own post those members could skip that post. I don't want people to feel pushed out of posts - if that makes sense
  • Loading the player...
  • KFrobKFrob member
    I would like to get updates from grads!  
  • I would like an update from the grads too! We can make it at the beginning of each month.
  • I think it would be nice to have a grad thread as well! I've become pretty fond of you guys, so I'd like to keep in touch with everyone whenever we all wander off to our respective boards. I do agree about it being a separate thread, though. That way anyone who doesn't want to see it can just scroll past.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • izza2izza2 member
    I'd be cool with a check in. It'll be small, I'm sure, but I'm fine with that. :smile:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Sounds fun to me!  :)
  • I've been away...WHO IS OUR GRAD!?!?! I'm searching and can't find it. 

• AHHHHHH!! HOW DID I MISS THIS? WHERE CAN I PUT ALL MY CONGRATULATIONS @notthefather

• @livingthedream - She posted her BFP in the WTO/TWW thread -  I think last week. She is on the March BMB :)
  • I am definitely on board.  I've been lurking in March 18 to check up on notthefather, but there's so much going on, she's hard to find (and I get lost down the rabbit hole).  So yes!  I would love updates.  It does seem like we can make it easy to avoid for those who prefer to avoid it.