November 2017 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 6/29-7/6

Aka the thread that is responsible for 3/4 of our weight gain...
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 6/29-7/6

• Options
    Hot wings!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Perfectypo me too! Usually not a big eater but now I can be minorly impressive. DH knows better than to say anything but his friend comments whenever we go out. Love the GIF!
  • Options
    I had some chili pasta and loaded chili steak fries last night... and on top of that some chocolate chip cookies...feels like I can still feel the bloating from all of that mess today  :s
  • Options
    All the food today because I went to a bbq. Pulled pork sandwiches and then all the salads. Plus desserts (Apple pie with caramel!)  That's what apparently happens when you dont let this pregnant lady eat until 2:00 in the afternoon.  
  • Options
    So. Much. Popcorn. 
    @Perfectypo @ames011  i am impressed at myself daily when i take in how much i can now eat. 

Also i was totally craving indian food so i ordered some and its taking foreevveeerrr 
  • Options
    Update. DH just commented that its taking a long time then aaid "oh there it is" he was joking. It wasnt funny. 
  • Options
    @bcashaw I craved spicy food for my first tri. We went out to eat and I literally ate a plate of jalapenos, seeds and all. I've never heard spicy food is a no! Also YH should know if a pregnant woman needs to eat something, do not stand in her way  :D
  • Options
    @Perfectypo right. Like he better watch out or i will hurt him. 
  • Options
    Lately I eat a lot of cereal, fruit, and cottage cheese! Tonight I had a steak and baked potato though, and it was heaven! 
  • Options
    eunhasong said:
    I had some chili pasta and loaded chili steak fries last night... and on top of that some chocolate chip cookies...feels like I can still feel the bloating from all of that mess today  :s
    This sounds like the perfect meal

• Options

bcashaw said:
    I ate my indian food it was glorious. When i was done eaginf DH had to nerve to say "arent you not supposed to eat spicy food?" 
    If looks could kill. 
    LOL what does he think women in India/Pakistan do?

• Options
    I've got a beef stew in my slowcooker... the broth is a mix of red wine and beef stock, and it's cooking off with potatoes, carrots, garlic and onion. The smell is heavenly and making me SO hungry! Hopefully it tastes as good as it smells. 
  • Options
    Friday I cried because I didn't have Angel hair to make. Yesterday we got some and I made some for work today. I'm guilty of sitting by the oven picking at the pasta with my fingers. It was heavenly.  
  • Options
    I had a big fat steak last night. Guys, I haven't had red meat in a very very long time! This is crazy 
  • Options
    Coconut cranberry almond Special K. Delicious!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    jess0211jess0211 member
    edited July 2017
    I've been craving honey nut cheerios finally got a box yesterday. Cereal with a banana for breakfast!

Eta and after a super stressful day yesterday dh got me pizza for dinner. Pizza = comfort food

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Perfectypo I need a really good crockpot beef stew recipe. Mind sharing?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bcashaw what's wrong with eating spicy foods? I've been craving them...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I hate you all. Im starving now. 
    @jess0211 i think theres a wives tale about spicy food inducing labor, so they say not to eat it when youre like 9 months pregnant unless you want to have your baby . 

• Options
    I just discovered pomegranate juice! I add a bit of lemon juice to it and it is sooo nice and sour!
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the only no spicy food reason is that it can increase heartburn. I eat a ton of spicy food while pregnant. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @jess0211 +1 to eating spicy food while pregnant. Had some buffalo blasts at Cheesecake Factory and they were AMAZING. Going for Indian food next Sunday :)

• Options
    I'm going to do my best to talk DH into Indian or gyros for lunch after AS tomorrow morning! Yummmmmmm. 
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I just ate my super healthy grilled chicken breast low-cal wrap and carrots. But I want chips dammit.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EAT THE CHIPS!!! @jess0211
    :)
  • Options
    Went to a picnic with DH's extended family. About 40 people and the only dessert was a SIX pack of crappy storebought cookies. They are so weird and annoying sometimes. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Fireworks oreos...I can't help it they are so tasty and I love pop rocks. 
  • Options
    Last night it was a turkey club and chips, with raspberry lemonade, with chocolate pudding at home.  <3
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    This week has been all about carbs and strawberries. I finally got to check out a dedicated gluten free bakery a few towns over from me, and went to town there. Muffins for me for days! Plus it is finally strawberry season here in Maine, so I've stocked up on strawberries. Muffins for breakfast, muffins for lunch, strawberries and GF biscuits for desert. Dinners have mostly been grilled chicken with steamed Swiss chard fresh from my garden. Guess the muffins are probably why I've gained 2-3lbs this week alone (after a steady few weeks of 1lb gains).
  • Options
    went out to eat last night for DH bday-- Japanese hibachi! yummmmmmmm
  • Options
    Today is my last day of a week on an antibiotic that's been really hard on my stomach. I'm catching up on this thread and ready to start eating non BRAT foods again!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I love these cookies I cannot eat a lot of stuff being gluten free. I cannot stop graving sweets. I have to go on pinterest to find good recipes for alternatives. 
  • Options
    Too much! I had only gained 5 pounds at 20 weeks, but then in the past two weeks my weight has shot up 7 pounds! I am hungrier and eating more, but I didn't think it was so much. I try to eat decent snacks like cottage cheese and strawberries and not just junk food. My ankles and feet have started to swell a bit, so I suppose some of it could be water weight. I am having salmon for dinner tonight-- I like fish. I am also wanting some zoodles with meatballs this week, maybe some eggplant parm. I love ice cream too much, but am trying not to overdue it.  I made fajita quesadillas the other day, those were good. I love to bake, so there is always something around, but I didn't think I was eating much more. Honestly I had one or two pig out days and was probably eating an extra helping of ice cream so I expected the scale to go up a bit, just not this much. I am trying not to gain too much. My BMI was 31 pre pregnancy and I am trying to make choices, which can be difficult when I am hungry..