TWW Wednesday - 7/12

Month/cycle:  

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: (borrowed from WTO) What was the first movie you saw at a movie theater?  What was the last movie you saw at a movie theater?
Me: 30 H: 30
Dx: PCOS
Married: June 2013
TTC#1: January 2015
BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
TTC#2: June 2017
BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18

Re: TWW Wednesday - 7/12

• Loading the player...
  • cards10cards10 member
    edited July 2017
    Month/cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO: 29/? (Not temping yet)

Timing: unknown but BD EOD-ish

Typical LP Length: unknown

Testing: tomorrow!

R/R: rave - food trucks at my office for lunch today!

CS/Q:

GTKY: (borrowed from WTO) What was the first movie you saw at a movie theater?  What was the last movie you saw at a movie theater?
    Right there with most of you... Lion King but I cried when *spoiler alert: mufasa died :'( * so we left the theater at like the beginning of the movie. I think I was 5. Last one I don't remember the title but it was about a female soldier (Kate Mara) who trained bomb sniffing dogs. Hadn't heard about it and thought it was pretty good. Chick power and all! It was for my moms bday, she picked it. 

And I may not be temping now but I did in the past...

@mileswithmyles yay solid CH! FF recommends testing at 18DPO only because it doesn't know your LP. I can't find it but I have seen a chart that shows what % of tests return positive on which DPO (somewhere around 12-14 is most common but some people as early as 8). It all depends on if you want to test it out and potentially see some negatives or wait. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts it is normal to have variation in post-o temps too. You should still be able to see a clear level shift. 

@becausescience GL with your dr appt! And interesting gradual rise post-o. 
  • @darkstar42 fresh blueberry muffins sound amazing!

@cards10 thanks!  I remember seeing that chart at some point. We are going on vacation next week and my period is due 7/21. I haven't decided if I want to bring any tests with me yet. 
  • @cards10 Thanks!  And do you think the gradual rise has anything to do with the trigger shot?

@mileswithmyles 18dpo!? I thought 14dpo would be a conservative estimate.  I'm an early testing addict, so I'd pack some tests.

@darkstar42 Fresh blueberry muffins sound amazing!  Or pancakes! Yum indeed!  And I love Princess Bride.  Can you believe DH had never seen it?  I made him watch it - he thought it was ok, which is expected if you don't have any nostalgia about it.

@cards10 I cried during that scene too.  :'(
  • @darkstar42 Oh I said "mawwiage" a lot (and still do ;)) - he just didn't get it.  :#
  • @becausescience I'm sorry, I can't help. I know nothing about trigger shots. But I do know that I've seen that gradual climb on FF charts a lot. Some people jump and some are climbers. Just cool to see all the variation in charts
  • @darkstar42 Mmmm, now I want fresh blueberry muffins.

@cards10 And also food trucks at work...  Also, FX for testing tomorrow!
  • @wisewitch222 Thanks! And I was really pumped about the food trucks but it's raining  :'( lame
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited July 2017

@mileswithmyles Too bad about your backyard and rose bushes!  My long-awaited garden that finally was planted a few weeks ago isn't looking too great in this heat, either.  If I would get out of bed and water in the morning, too, I'm sure they'd be better.  But, sleep.  Are you usually able to keep plants alive?
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Wasn't Beauty & the Beast a good remake?!
    @becausescience Is your farmer's market amazing?  I am a total junkie.  Knowing and KNOWING are two different things- sorry that your suspicions were confirmed. 
    @wisewitch222 Hitting animals is never fun.  Any damage to the car?
    @Zamora_spin lol at eating Chinese food in the theater. 
    @darkstar42 Wonder Woman for the win!  Fresh blueberries make everything better.  I found PB&J pie that uses blueberries for the "J."  Super yum.
    @cards10 lol at your spoiler alert for Lion King. 

-----

Month/cycle:  1/1
    CD/DPO: 15/4
    Timing: -4,-1,+1
    Typical LP Length: 9-11
    Testing:  If I make it to 14dpo, probably
    R/R:  Rant:  Irritated I accepted and started this new job and now I have been offered an interview for what my 1st choice would have been.  Rave:  Dunkin Donuts coffee.
    CS/Q: Nada
    The first movie I ever saw in theaters was 101 Dalmations.  My momma took me because I was sick and wasn't able to go to the fair with my siblings that year.  The last movie I saw in theaters was Wonder Woman.  Side note:  I.love.theater.popcorn.  So much that sometimes I will go buy it and take it home.  No shame, people.  It's delicious.
  • @darkstar42 I made blueberry muffins this morning!
    @becausescience One of my closest friends was the officiant at our wedding. I tried to get her to do the "mawwiage" thing, but she would only do it at the rehearsal. Boo. :disappointed::smiley:

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @cards10 Sad!  It's raining here too.  But it didn't change my lunch, so I'm okay with it.

@jrm_14 Car's fine - it was just a tiny bird that didn't fly away when I approached it like they usually do, but I was on a main road and going too fast to stop and it would have been dangerous to swerve into oncoming traffic, so I'm a little sad about it today.
  • Month/cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -2, -1, & +1

Typical LP Length: Not 100% sure, but looks like last time it was 13/14 days.

Testing: Per FF I should test on 07.22.17, but AF has always been on time for me, so if AF doesn't show this week testing earlier than what FF says.

R/R:  Why do people always insist they be all up in your business?! While yes I appreciate advice, everyone is different so some advise just does not help me. Such as telling me well if you did this maybe you'd be blah, blah, blah, by now blah, blah, blah. This isn't just for TTC its so many other things. Ugh, that just doesn't help me. Common sense evades some people, somethings you just shouldn't say. 

CS/Q: Not that I can think of. I posted earlier this week about mine the the CS thread. 

GTKY: (borrowed from WTO) What was the first movie you saw at a movie theater?  What was the last movie you saw at a movie theater? Oh goodness the first movie I saw...I can't even remember...but the last movie was Despicable me 3!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @cards10 good luck testing tomorrow! 

@jrm_14 is it possible to still go for the interview for the job you'd like? See what happens if you get an offer? Or are you under contract?

@ajsanders-2 some people just suck. I have heard 99.9% bad advice for every 0.01% of good advice as or recently. Sorry these humans are all up in your business.

Yessss!! Loving everyone's Disney love for their first movies in this thread

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/10 or 11

Timing: -5, 0

Testing: cracked and tested at 8 DPO, was BFN but thought maaaybe there's still a chance. Temp drop this morning and AF cramps so I'm out. AF should be here tomorrow or the next

R/R: rant: that one unreliable coworker. Thanks for messing up the schedule for everyone for the next two weeks. For the 6th time this year. We're now all over extended during the busy season. Stress does not make for me good eggs, so you're cut. rave: I did one of those foot exfoliating masks last night as part of my pamper/ relax session. Awaiting for the skin to start peeling. Is anyone else weirdly satisfied by this?

CS/Q: 

GTKY:  First movie: Pocahontas- I remember being speechless because someone got shot. By a gun. In a Disney movie. Last movie: Spider-Man homecoming. This was amazing!!! I have a slight crush on the new Spider-Man he's so cute and innocent, I love the direction they're taking this character. 

• ella26ella26 member
    Hi Ladies, 

I am just getting back in the swing of things here on TTC, I got my crosshairs yesterday and already I am feeling twitchy about the TWW =( also I question FF and think it may have my O early by at least a day...

Month/cycle:  1/1

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1 if FF is right

Typical LP Length: 14

Testing: should be at least 12dpo.....we'll see

R/R: Rant - I feel like I am behind on everything, and there doesn't seem to be time to catch up....rave - generally life is good =)

CS/Q: NRN - I don't know how to post my chart with a spoiler....I am going to have to learn all the new additions. 

GTKY: (borrowed from WTO) What was the first movie you saw at a movie theater?  What was the last movie you saw at a movie theater? This makes me feel so lame, I don't recall my first movie, I have a terrible memory and it's been so long since I have been to the theater, I think we watched Star Wars Christmas 2015...
  • cards10cards10 member
    edited July 2017
    @AlyshaRoseh sorry about the temp dip  :(
    @ella26 I'm new to the board for this time TTC so maybe I don't know the reason for spoilers on charts but I don't mind if you post it without a spoiler!
  • @ella26 You totally don't need a spoiler for you chart.  I put mine in one so only people that want to look can see it and also sometimes the images are HUGE.  But if you want you click the paragraph symbol and select spoiler. Then put what you want in the gray box. 

Side note: Sometimes TB puts more than I want in the spoiler and then I edit the HTML  Did anybody else learn basic HTML to bling up their myspace page.  Only me?
  • @ella26 I second what @becausescience said, no need for the spoiler it's just sometimes they are huge (and frankly I don't know how to make mine not huge). 
    @becausescience Whaat? That is cool that you know HTML and I love the reason you learned it! 
  • Hey ladies, finally have time to read through all these posts. I'm on mobile now so sending out the love tits :)

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• millpemillpe member
    Hey ladies! Sorry Im late to the party!

@mileswithmyles The heat (and lack of rain) is ruining my yard too! I am just trying to keep my flowers, shrubs, and trees alive at this point! 

@becausescience Sorry to hear your TSH was still elevated! Hopefully they give you better advice to manage it than "just loose weight". Doesn't hypothyroidism make loosing weight harder?

@jrm_14 Ah that stinks about the job interview! Are you still going to do it? Hopefully the job you did accept turns out to be even more awesome than you anticipated. 

@fishsticks-n-custard I'm glad the bleeding stopped and you aren't out yet! If nothing else, at least you will have a more normal LP? If yesterday had been CD1 an 8 day LP is pretty short. 

Month/cycle:  7/7

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Typical LP Length: 12

Testing: Sunday. I haven't even had the urge to test yet. 

R/R: I had to be up 1.5 hrs early for work and completely forgot to temp. Oh well at this point it shouldn't really matter. DH is super cute and yesterday when I got home from work he told me he bought me a forehead thermometer so it goes faster and I can see it better in the dark... I don't know how to break it to him that I don't think it will be accurate enough for bbt. I might try both for awhile to see how accurate it is. 

CS/Q: has anyone tried a forehead thermometer? I don't think it will be as accurate but it would be easier (I fall asleep with it in my mouth a lot). 

First - I want to say Pocohantas. But honestly the thing I remember most is throwing up in the garbage in the movie theater parking lot... Maybe too much popcorn? Thanks grandma...

Last - Beauty and the Beast
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @MrsMiller8588 @jrm_14 I think it's just the heat. But one rose bush looks like some of the stems are turning an ugly dark brown. I googled and bought some recommended fungicide so hopefully it will help!  I'm okay with keeping plants alive and I've actually been consistent with watering them!
  • Hey! So I've been lurking and I read the newbie post etc and I'm wondering if it's cool for me to be here and post and stuff if I'm not temping? 
    I did when TW* I was TTC my daughter but I have anxiety and it just went through the roof when I was temping. I was a wreck trying to calculate everything and stay on top of things plus the anxiety about getting pregnant in general. It just wasn't good for my mental health. 
    So this time around I'm not temping, just going by my cycle and trying loads :)
    is this just not going to be the place for me? 
    I appologize if this is not the right spot to post or if I've done something wrong. 
  • Just wanted to add to say that I AM currently in a TWW so I was going to post here but the questions made me pause.
  • @chaniship I don't temp (very well) if that makes you feel better! Just tract CM and OPKs. Totally welcome here!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @chaniship Welcome! There are a few posters around the boards who don't temp and I think the general wisdom is you move back and forth between WTO and TWW depending on where you think you belong (assuming you are tracking at least CM). You should do what you believe is healthiest for you. We won't be able to chart stalk for you without temps but that doesn't interfere with us getting to know you. 

My biggest concern for folks who don't temp is that they could be having an-O cycles and not realizing it. And while the occasional an-O cycle is not a big deal, not O'ing at all is an issue that needs to be addressed with a dr. But if you are TFAS and have a history of regular cycles hopefully that will not be a problem for you and you'll be ku quick! 
  • @zamora_spin @fishsticks-n-custard thank you for your quick and helpful responses! I am decently regular and am fairly confident in my cycles, I do track CM so it seems I'm on the right track. Thanks so much ladies! I hope to be here long enough to get to know people but not too long!
  • ella26ella26 member
    Thanks ladies! Good to know that charts are fine to post, and thanks for letting me know how to post a spoiler, seems like a great new addition =)