July 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday 7/9 Check-in: inside and outside babies!

@manillabar hope you don't mind me posting the Sunday Check-in! 

How far along are you? / How old is baby?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Gif party! Stolen from August, show us how you're feeling right now.  

Re: Sunday 7/9 Check-in: inside and outside babies!

• Options

37 weeks!

How big is baby?

Head of lettuce

Wednesday with CNM and I'm supposed to do a yoga session with my doula at some point

Hard core nesting!  I'm getting over a gross chest cold and I can't stop coughing, ughhh.  I think I pulled an an muscle because it's so painful to cough now.  Hopefully our house will be germ free by the time baby gets here.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Seriously craving IHOP pancakes and the closest one is a half hour away.  I just booked a babysitter for next weekend so DH can take me out for a huge stack of pancakes, nom.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

12 days

How big is baby? 
    we will find out on Tuesday but I'm sure she's surpassed her birth weight at this point

pediatrician appointment on Tuesday 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

@satsumasandlemons thanks for posting! I've dropped the ball the past couple of Sundays.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    How old is baby? she turns 1 month on Thursday. Holy crap. 

How big is baby? 
    DH weighed her this morning, 8.2 pounds!

nope 

feeling more like myself (physically) everyday. mentally/emotionally, I think I'm struggling. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    nothing right now. 

married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    How far along are you? / How old is baby? Elana was born on the 4th, so 6 days! Did I even post in this thread last week? I must have but it feels like an ETERNITY ago.

How big is baby?
    Probably getting closer to her birth weight, so somewhere approaching 7lbs 8oz

2nd pediatrician visit

Lol. Yes, several. Recovery is going well at least... I feel miles ahead of where I was on the first day home. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    We have a nocturnal baby who won't sleep on her back at night. That is all.

Ditto @manillabar.

~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Options
    She was 12 days old yesterday.

How big is baby?
    4 kilos - so she's up a ~pound since birth

The midwife does a home visit every 1-4 days, which has been WONDERFUL. She comes today.

The disgusting umbilical cord stump FINALLY fell off last night! She may have an outie...I think those are adorable but worry she will hate it. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Our mothers and DH have been taking such good care of us! I am finally healing well. 
    Today was our first kind of big outing with both kids. DS (age 2) took the opportunity to dart into the street, scaring us all to death and causing a big fight with DH. Uggghhh. I feel able to take care of two at home, but going out is going to take some adjustment. All normal, but so stressful. DS is adjusting well but suuuuuuuuper needy right now, which is exhausting.

• Options
    How far along are you? / How old is baby? 38 + 1

How big is baby?
    Some large melon

Weekly appointment on Thursday

She's dropped down considerably in the past week. Being able to breathe again is fantastic. The pressure in my pelvis is not. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Waiting is hard. Having no idea when she's coming is so hard. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, just frustrating. Everything is ready for her to get here now. Just trying to get as much work done as possible to not dump on the people who will be helping me out. 

Killing time waiting for baby girl to come... 

• Options
    @carol113 "Some large melon" lol. I love it.
  • Options
    sareemsareem member
    How far along are you? / How old is baby? 37+6

How big is baby?
     a skunk?

Weekly appointment and NST due to low papp-A on Wednesday

She seems to have moved lower (and thankfully flipped from breech to vertext last week!!), diarrhea last night and this morning, no apetite...otherwise nada.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
     I know I should be enjoying my potential last 2 weeks with DD1 (which I am!) but I also can.not.think.about.any.thing.else. It is brutal. I work from home but let me tell you, it is a struggle. To all those ladies working in an office etc...up until due date, brava. BRA.VA. Don't know how you do it.

dont know how to gif and too lazy to figure it out. :/
  • Options
    I'm late! Hello and hope everyone's doing well! 

38 weeks and 1 day 
    How big is baby?
    biggg 

Had one yesterday 

getting this dislocated kind of pain in my right inner thigh if my leg moves in a different direction. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

I really don't like the doctor I met today and she's on call during the 21-23 which is my due date. Prayers for me ladies, thanks in advance :p 

Dont know how to do it but this is how I feel 

• Options
    rnw2019rnw2019 member
    edited July 2017
    I'm late too :(

39+2

How big is baby? 
    a shorthair cat, small pumpkin, or whatever

had one yesterday. Baby is head down but slightly posterior, so they gave me exercises to do and positions to sit in. 

some crampy/achy feelings, and getting harder not to waddle. Still no B-H. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Rave: finished grad school yesterday.
    Rant: my friend's husband asks me every time he sees me if my "timer has popped yet," aka if my belly button has popped out. It hasn't! Stop asking! I don't know why but that phrase really gets on my nerves. He also responded to me disagreeing with him about something, "wow, you're really pregnant." :|  Maybe I should stop hanging out with him until I'm less cranky. 

never bothered to learn how to gif on here.... I'll come back if I figure it out! 
  • Options
    How to gif: Google Image search for a gif (e.g., "Angry pregnant lady gif"). Choose your gif. Save it to your phone. Upload the image. 

@BusyZee I am a little afraid of you now after that meme...!!!!!
  • Options
    BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited July 2017
    @virginiaunicorn11 hahaaa. I am scared of myself ;p 

edited:
    whose virginiagirl11...?
  • Options
    MamaRN13MamaRN13 member
    edited July 2017
    Thanks @virginiaunicorn11 I have been wondering how to do that! I know I don't go here on the Sunday check in, but hope you don't mind if I practice!

DD is one week and one day old and this is how I'm feeling 
    ETA: It worked!!! When I was around on my old BMB there was some crazy codes that involved a lot of < and > !