August 2017 Moms
Options

*Sunday* ticker change

How far along are you & how big is baby?    

Upcoming appointments?   

Symptoms?  

Cravings?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?   

GTKY: Post a gif or picture of how you're feeling today  (with an explanation if you want or it needs it).  
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *Sunday* ticker change

• Options
    NxyNxy member
    How far along are you & how big is baby? 35 weeks and the size of a plate of fried chicken 

Upcoming appointments? Tomorrow afternoon 

Symptoms? Everything is so very swollen suddenly. 

Cravings?  Cheesecake and other sweets 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Any pro tips for the swelling?? I don't remember it being so bad or sudden with DD. My hand keeps swelling up so bad at night that it's waking me up. 

GTKY: Post a gif or picture of how you're feeling today  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you & how big is baby?    32 weeks / Scooter Board

Upcoming appointments?   This coming Friday. Maybe she'll finally schedule my RCS. 

Symptoms?  I've had a bit more energy lately! I'm credited the iron supplements for anemia. Still having insomnia, heartburn, lower back pain, occasional m/s, and my appetite has greatly increased the last few weeks. Gotta fatten this baby up! 

Cravings?  Fresh fruit, cheeses, bread... only thing missing is vino! ;) 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Rave: We got a new coffee table that's super long but not very wide, and goes perfect with our sectional! Makes the whole living room come together. @Nxy I've never really had swelling, but I've heard to increase your fluids, add lemon to your water, keep your feet elevated, and call your doc if it persists! 

GTKY: Post a gif or picture of how you're feeling today  (with an explanation if you want or it needs it).  

• Options
    NxyNxy member
    edited July 2017
    @PinkPrincessPiper I'll definitely try lemon water! I just feel like if I drink anymore fulid I'll just have to sit in the bathroom and empty out as I put more in.. lol 
    I'm going to ask the doc about it tomorrow during my appointment for sure. Make sure we are within 'normal' 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JWatt5JWatt5 member
    edited July 2017
    How far along are you & how big is baby?    35 weeks - size of a Mini Lop Rabbit, which I love because I have two mini lops - Millie and Hazel. Also gives me a realistic idea of what I could be pushing out of my hoohaw if he came soon (Hazel is on the larger side) hehehe. 

Upcoming appointments?   Nothing this week - last week with no appt until he's here! 

Symptoms?  Bit of swelling. Getting these boughts of dizziness/feeling sick. I have to sit down or I worry I'll pass out. Two days of that now. 

Cravings?  OJ and popsicles 

Rants/Raves/Questions?   For STM - hospitals up here don't supply much so I'm supposed to bring 6-8 pairs of full back underwear. Or I could just purchase a box of mesh underwear for $8. Do I just buy the mesh underwear? Are they as wonderful as I hear they are? 

GTKY: Post a gif or picture of how you're feeling today  (with an explanation if you want or it needs it).  

Edited to try to add the gif but failed again. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @jwatts87 I love the mesh panties. But, they're disposable. If you won't have full-backed panties at home, I would go ahead and buy them because you'll still want them for the few weeks following delivery.
  • Options
    @JWatt5 I'm probably the only person who hates the mesh underwear, but that's because both times I had a terrible reaction.  I didn't wear them for too long the second time around due to the previous reaction and I still broke out in a rash.  I'm bringing my own underwear and if I have to wear the mesh ones for the surgery, I'm going to try to take them off as soon as I can get up and walk.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    NxyNxy member
    @AdvoCyndi30 I'm having the same issue with my hands. It started a couple days ago, I was sleeping and woke up thinking I was laying on my arm funny but it keeps happening off and on since then. Anything you've found that's helping?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Nxy Nothing yet. Just waking up, sitting up, and shaking them out, but nothingness to prevent so far. I thought I was sleeping weird, too, but I think doesn't seem to matter how I lay. 
  • Options
    JWatt5JWatt5 member
    @AdvoCyndi30 @nyx my hands (mostly my left) have been going numb too. Every night for a couple weeks. Sometimes even during the day the left gets tingly

Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @JWatt5 I use adult diapers! Literally, Depends are the BEST for after birth! Used them for #2 and will be using again for #3! 
  • Options
    @AdvoCyndi30 @Nxy wearing wrist splints at night can help a lot if it continues. I've had this since week 15 and it sucks. It's a form of carpal tunnel - there are some stretches you can google and acupuncture helps me a bit, too.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mango517Mango517 member
    edited July 2017
    How far along are you & how big is baby?   
    33 Weeks.  He's pineapple sized.

Upcoming appointments?   
    None this week. At my last appointment I went through the calendar with the receptionist and made the rest of my OB appointments  :#

Symptoms?  
    You guys remember that recent viral video of the pregnant woman running over the thief who snatched her purse? Let's just say I totally get that woman and where she was coming from in terms of rage. 

Cravings?  
    I'd just like to eat on my own schedule at this point. Struggling to eat on the prescribed GD timelines through the the day, especially on the weekends. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?   
    Pregnancy is a nice conversation starter, we've had a lot of kind interactions with (non-weird) strangers when out that are a result of me looking visibly pregnant. 

GTKY: Post a gif or picture of how you're feeling today

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Bullo918 said:
    @JWatt5 I use adult diapers! Literally, Depends are the BEST for after birth! Used them for #2 and will be using again for #3! 
    If you go to the Depends website, they'll send you 2 for free to try (the new discreet kind, the silhouettes). I just got mine, and they look perfect for PP bleeding, especially those first couple days when it's severe! They look just like underwear. I'm actually kinda excited about them.  :D
    I can't believe I'm about to say this- but that's exciting to hear! I've saved a box of the Depends Silhouettes to my PP Amazon list. Come close to delivery time or right afterwards I'm going to order my entire list and have that waiting at the house for me.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    dma0389dma0389 member
    edited July 2017
    How far along are you & how big is baby?    34 wks + 1 day & butternut squash or a basketball hoop (per Ovia)

Upcoming appointments?   7/21 

Symptoms?  Braxton Hicks, back pain, insomnia

Cravings?  Pizza!

Rants/Raves/Questions?    I've been in a pissy mood lately and literally just over EVERYTHING! I need to calm it down a notch.

GTKY: Post a gif or picture of how you're feeling today - how I feel every day esp with this stupid cough I have, I'm peeing on myself all the dang time!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Mango517 hahahaha yes that lady running over the thief was hilarious and I totally get her rage. Last week I was literally wanting to CUT EVERYONE who annoyed me (hah your gif/pic is how I feel!). I'm over many people right now - at work, certain family members, and random strangers who make comments about my belly. But I need to take it down a notch so my BP doesn't elevate hahaha.
    Pregnancy Ticker