I've posted before about being stuck on names for our soon to be arriving girl. I really cannot decide how I feel about these because they seem to be out of my usual style. List has changed slightly since last post with a few additions. Big sister is Rosalie. Last rhymes with line but starts with a K. Looking for feedback on name list please.
1. Georgia- Love but seems plain next to big she's name.
2. Magnolia- For some reason this is sticking with me. But seems odd with big sis being Rosalie. Too flowery?
3. Stella- Seems so common when I read name lists. Weird flow with big sis's name.
4. Eloise- Feeling meh about it the more I think.
5. Alice (Only name DH even partially likes but it's not love for me.) Really common here and plain compared to the rest on the list.
6. Penelope- Love how it flows with big sis's name.