October 2017 Moms
Options

Possible Lost mucus plug? Advice requested. Warning: gross pic in post

roscoe1009roscoe1009 member
edited July 2017 in October 2017 Moms
ladies, requesting your help. Just went to the bathroom and wiped and a large, white, jelly like glob came out. No blood as of yet. I've never seen anything like this during my pregnancy.  Also posting a picture, sorry if it's gross! I'm worried this is my mucous plug. I'm googling madly and a lot of sites say it regrows and can be lost well before a woman goes into labor so no biggie and others say it's a sign of pre-term labor. Has this happened to anyone early on and then you made it full term? I'm scared and don't think this quite warrants emergency call to my doc since I'm not bleeding or contracting which means waiting till Monday. I'm 26+5 and freaking out :-(. If anyone knows anything about this and the regeneration factor of the mucous plug, please share! Thanks in advance!

Re: Possible Lost mucus plug? Advice requested. Warning: gross pic in post

• Options
    This happened to me three times during pregnancy. Im positive its not mucus plug. Just the joys of increassd discharge during preg. 
    (i know i was shocked when i wiped and saw that as well) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I leaked jelly like fluid constantly for the last three months of my first pregnancy. Totally normal, it regenerates itself so you're all good.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lol I'm so glad I missed the pic. But this has been happening to me too. I've noticed it'll usually happen if I over-do it..like moving furniture, on my feet all day, etc. I'd let your doc know, but like everyone else said it regenerates and probably isn't a big deal.
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thanks everyone!