September 2017 Moms

PGAL check in 7/6

How far along are you?

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise?

What's going on with you in other aspects of your life?

Any Questions? 

GTKY:  Did you do anything for the 4th of July or Canada Day?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: PGAL check in 7/6

• How far along are you? 29 weeks today

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise?  good!  Just had a check-up.  Weight is good, BP is good.  Belly button hurts, but that's my only real complaint.  We start our birth classes tonight!  This is getting real!  :#

had a very nice long break from work, so feeling rejuvenated.

Any Questions? 

SIL and her fiance we're visiting, so we spent the long weekend at the in-laws.  I'm exhausted.  Too much family! :lol:

*TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• How far along are you? 29w2d

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? I think I passed my 3 hour, I never heard back on Monday, and they said no news was good news. I wish the baby would do more power kicks like he used to, he still kicks, but they've kind of dulled down.

We mostly finished our nursery this week, minus washing and folding all the clothes. 

Enjoying the last month of summer vacation, I still have 3.5 weeks left, but it feels like it's almost over already.
    :(

Any Questions? 

We go to my Granny's every year, so it was fun.
  • Loading the player...
  •  How far along are you? 29 weeks!

What's going on with you baby/pregnancy wise? Got my husband to FINALLY paint our nursery. We changed our mind about theme and are going with an undersea theme. So the room is blue like the ocean. (It's lighter blue like the sky but will look cute when we add the wall decals.) I have my 3-hour gestational diabetes test on Wednesday.

My dad is visiting and it's been nice. A little disruptive to the routine, but nice.

Any Questions? 
    Not especially because I have too many to ask here, truthfully. I realize I now have a ton of questions about birth and breastfeeding, as both are going to be happening soon!

Usually I force my husband to go to see the Boston fireworks with me but we skipped this year because a) I didn't want to deal with the crowds or the late-night walking and b) my dad was visiting. Last year we walked to a spot with higher elevation close to home rather than trekking all the way out to the river. I think two years ago we skipped. But we have gone every other year. We did watch the Pops concert on TV.