February 2018 Moms

FFFC 6/30

Re: FFFC 6/30

• YES thank you @SunflowerMama428 I need to up my gif game. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • RSainiRSaini member
    Agreed! 

• RSainiRSaini member
    Ok I have one for this week. Anyone else digging the silver fox that is Steve Carell
  • My FFFC is that I know there is a way to GIF on mobile but I refuse to take the time to figure it out. I have a GIF feature on my keyboard, why can't they just accept that?
  • RSaini said:
    Ok I have one for this week. Anyone else digging the silver fox that is Steve Carell
    My silver fox is Sam Elliott!
  • I had to bring a check to my parents today and I opted not to get dressed...my bras hurt. My pants are too tight. My shirts are too tight. And I can only wear the same dress so many times. So. The gym shorts, cami and tshirt I put on to walk the dog this morning is it. Let's just hope the car doesn't break down or something cuz I'm a hot mess. 
  • RSainiRSaini member
    RSaini said:
    Ummmm YES. :love:
    So damn fine!! @JandJ62914 that is the best pic of him that I've seen so far lol @MrsJ2410 like when did that happen?? 

@Chawk17 LOL I think I like my silver foxes without facial hair! 
  • edited June 2017
    I took an allergy pill yesterday. 

My eyes hurt so bad I could not even open them with all the itch and water!  I plan to talk to my OB about this at my next appointment 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I took an allergy pill yesterday. 

My eyes hurt so bad I could not even open them with all the itch and water!  I plan to talk to my OB about this at my next appointment 

Benadryl is safe during pregnancy. I had to take it several times a week with my son because my eyes were swollen shut and I was sneezing every few minutes. I developed allergies to my cat while I was pregnant with him!

Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I told DH I had MS two mornings ago so that he would get up with DD. I felt fine. 
    You win
    This weekend is Canada day long weekend, I'm going to use this so I can have a sleep in day this weekend. Thanks for the great idea
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Aeml1985 said:
    I told DH I had MS two mornings ago so that he would get up with DD. I felt fine. 
    You win
    This weekend is Canada day long weekend, I'm going to use this so I can have a sleep in day this weekend. Thanks for the great idea
    I recommend only cashing it in once a week ;) that way it's less suspicious. Hope you enjoy your extra rest! 
  • I have another one
    i wore yoga pants/leggings to the football game because I couldn't handle jeans. 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• @Aeml1985 if that's a confession then I'm gonna have to confess daily.  
  • magnolia305magnolia305 member
    edited July 2017
    @Aeml1985 if that's a confession then I'm gonna have to confess daily.  
    I'm living in leggings or yoga pants. I'm glad I'm on summer break and don't have to wear "real" clothes often. When exactly is too early to break out the ol maternity pants :p

eta:  emoji
  • @Aeml1985 if that's a confession then I'm gonna have to confess daily.  
    I'm living in leggings or yoga pants. I'm glad I'm on summer break and don't have to wear "real" clothes often. When exactly is too early to break out the ol maternity pants :p

eta:  emoji
    @magnolia305 I broke my low panel maternity jeans out the other day! It was a good decision. The bloat has been for real. But if I have nowhere to go, it's leggings and yoga pants. 
  • Heck I'm on summer vacation...living in pjs. :)
  • I busted all of my Lularoe leggings back out. They got me threw the last pregnancy hopefully they don't rip on me now! I guess my confession is I have about 25 pairs...
    SAHM to 3 kids- DD 8, DS 3, DS 1. Expecting one more!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @noodles15 That's some collection! I have 12 pairs I think.
  • K&ElizabethK&Elizabeth member
    edited July 2017
    @noodles15 That's some collection! I have 12 pairs I think.
    I'm getting a new Disney pair this week!
  • I already refuse to wear anything with an immobile waiste band. I pulled out all of my maternity clothes from my last pregnancy. I also plan to get some lighter summer dresses. I'm too bloated, hot, and nauseous to wear real pants anymore.

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• clc515clc515 member
    I already refuse to wear anything with an immobile waiste band. I pulled out all of my maternity clothes from my last pregnancy. I also plan to get some lighter summer dresses. I'm too bloated, hot, and nauseous to wear real pants anymore.
    I currently live in dresses and am so thankful that flowy look is in! 
  • I wear my maternity jeans when I'm not pregnant. Don't care if it's weird, they are like yoga jeans and I love them. I hate stiff pants and will not wear them ever! 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • clc515 said:
    I already refuse to wear anything with an immobile waiste band. I pulled out all of my maternity clothes from my last pregnancy. I also plan to get some lighter summer dresses. I'm too bloated, hot, and nauseous to wear real pants anymore.
    I only wear skirts/dresses, even when just hanging out casually, because waistbands have always been my enemy. People always remark on how "dressed up" I am, but please, a dress is so much more comfortable than pants or jeans! The only pants I wear now are zubaz when lounging around the house.

FFWC: I own several pairs of Zubaz.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• clc515 said:
    I only wear skirts/dresses, even when just hanging out casually, because waistbands have always been my enemy. People always remark on how "dressed up" I am, but please, a dress is so much more comfortable than pants or jeans! The only pants I wear now are zubaz when lounging around the house.

FFWC: I own several pairs of Zubaz.
    I couldn't agree more about being comfy in skirts/dresses. People comment the same to me. I never feel super dressy. Haha
  • I also really only wear dresses, I hate shorts and its so hot and I cant have a waistband. I also primarily wear black and DH CONSTANTLY will say " oh your so much more dressed up than me" and I'm like dude this is basically a long tshirt. With Birkenstocks. Also what is a Zubaz? @eggplantface
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • eggplantfaceeggplantface member
    edited July 2017
    MrsJ2410 said:
    I also really only wear dresses, I hate shorts and its so hot and I cant have a waistband. I also primarily wear black and DH CONSTANTLY will say " oh your so much more dressed up than me" and I'm like dude this is basically a long tshirt. With Birkenstocks. Also what is a Zubaz? @eggplantface
    ZUBAZ IS LIFE.

Comfy, roomy pants popular among body builders, and NFL players apparently, in the early 90s.

https://zubaz.com/

I don't care how stupid I look walking my dog, they're sooo comfy.
    ETA quote
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Ok scrubs fans...the Zubaz pants remind me of Dr. Cox's comfy pants that Jordan gives to Turk!  Cox gets them back when they find our Jordan's pregnant again..or Turk buys him a new pair!
  • @Chawk17 Yes!! I think they were Zubaz!! Or at least meant to be Zubaz but they couldn't use the trademarked name.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• clc515clc515 member
    MrsJ2410 said:
    I also really only wear dresses, I hate shorts and its so hot and I cant have a waistband. I also primarily wear black and DH CONSTANTLY will say " oh your so much more dressed up than me" and I'm like dude this is basically a long tshirt. With Birkenstocks. Also what is a Zubaz? @eggplantface
    Lmao "basically a long tshirt" SO TRUE. But if you guys wanna say I look nice, I'll take it!