August 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 7/6

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What part of your daily routine do you enjoy most?

***TW in Siggy***
Me: 34 / DH: 33
Married: Nov 2011
TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 7/6

• How far along are you? 36 wks

How big is baby? Papaya

Upcoming appointments this week? Tomorrow

Any new symptoms or changes? Getting harder to get off the floor/ground so I try to avoid sitting on them.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Car seat check tonight. We installed the infant carrier and wow, I forgot how much easier those are to install compared to the convertible car seats. I told DD we are going to a car seat check and we'll turn her around and put baby's car seat in too. She got so excited about both and asked if she gets to sit next to her brother or sister. So cute!

GTKY: What part of your daily routine do you enjoy most? Any time DD wants to snuggle, hug, and give kisses. But if I have to choose a specific time otherwise, bedtime  :D

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• How far along are you? 36 weeks today

How big is baby? Papaya

Upcoming appointments this week? Next week, and I'll get that strep test. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I think my boobs grew again. Won't complain! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have a really feisty fetus. I do really wonder if this means feisty child. Knowing my personality as a child and DH's, I think we're having a little energizer bunny. 

GTKY: What part of your daily routine do you enjoy most? That morning cup'o'joe. Since it started getting so hot, my workday coffee is now an iced coffee. Yum. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? papaya. Estimated weight yesterday was 5 lbs 4 oz

Upcoming appointments this week? OB appt today which includes my last makena injection!! 

Any new symptoms or changes? exhausted, nauseous, no appetite. Hope I'm not getting sick and it's all hormonal. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so ready to be done. 

Laying in bed on my phone before going to sleep. 

• How far along are you? 34 weeks! 

How big is baby? cabbage or butternut squash

Upcoming appointments this week? Had my regular 34 week appt yesterday. Went routine, I'm dying to see her again!

Any new symptoms or changes? Swelling, and having shooting pain in my pubic bone. It comes and goes, and only when I'm walking. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Have my sister's bachelorette party this weekend, looking forward to it! Also, any mom's have their baby drop yet? Curious when it happens. Doctor said it tends to be earlier for FTMs.

GTKY: What part of your daily routine do you enjoy most? After my workouts. I workout around 5x a week, whenever I'm done, the feelings amazing, but I have a hunch i'm going to be limited on my workouts the next few years...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 35wks

How big is baby? 18-19inch, 5-6lbs

Upcoming appointments this week? None

Any new symptoms or changes? Baby dropped ( @jacksonbears ), so heartburn has lessened and breathing is a little easier.  Have to pee even more because his little head smacks my bladder every time I stand up.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Ever since I dropped, everyone is like "any time now!" but 5 weeks still feels like forever people!

GTKY: What part of your daily routine do you enjoy most? Eating dinner with the hubby.  After dinner, I lay down and we watch TV and hubby calms the baby by rubbing my tummy.  Our baby is so active too, @DeansGirl14.  My husband seems to be the only one who can calm him down, and sometimes that doesn't even work!  I feel a little nervous that I won't be able to keep up with this kid!

• morgy_beemorgy_bee member
    edited July 2017

How far along are you? 

36 w 

How big is baby? 

Papaya or Cabbage Patch Kid

Upcoming appointments this week?

Tomorrow is my 36 week check and then I go weekly until baby! 

Any new symptoms or changes?

So much pressure down low. Baby is definitely engaged!!! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I have been so sick this week with gallbladder issues and a head cold. I'm so glad I only had to work 3 days this week!!! 

The evening routine after dinner. I get to relax with my feet up. Sometimes my LO's join me and sometimes they chill with DH. Either way it is the most enjoyable time because I'm usually exhausted and swollen. 

Edited because TB ate half of my post

• How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? 18 inches

Upcoming appointments this week? Next week

Any new symptoms or changes? Baby still hasn't turned, but I'm doing exercises that are supposed to help. We shall see!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope.

GTKY: What part of your daily routine do you enjoy most? Getting ready for bed. I have a ritual of washing my face, brushing my teeth, and stretching. Been doing it since high school. :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you? 35 weeks

How big is baby? Pineapple 

Upcoming appointments this week? Had my 35 week check today and got the strep test. My BP was super high...Dr had me lay on my side for 15 min and it dropped back down enough for them to let me leave.

Any new symptoms or changes? I have severe struggles getting up from the floor or couch now.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Time feels like it's starting to crawl! 

GTKY: What part of your daily routine do you enjoy most?Mornings. Weekdays I get a few minutes to snuggle with the furbabies before the kids get up. On the weekends, the kids crawl into bed when they get up and we generally laze around for an hour or so just being silly.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @caity024 I had to do the left side laying down for lower BP with both pregnancies so far. Glad it went down and you got to go home. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker