July 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 7/1

Happy July!!

How far along are you? / How old is baby?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: US moms - any 4th of July plans?  Non-US moms - any fun weekend plans?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 7/1

• How far along are you? / How old is baby?
    36 weeks

How big is baby?
    feels like a bowling ball.  App says romaine lettuce.

weekly's from here on out

I can tell baby is dropping because my crotch feels heavy and hurts.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Come on baby....I know you have a few more weeks to cook but we are ready!

GTKY: US moms - any 4th of July plans?  Non-US moms - any fun weekend pland?
    DH and I have concerts tonight and tomorrow: Zac Brown Band and P!nk.  We both have off work Monday so just spending the day getting stuff done around the house. Tuesday, we are going to the parade with our nephews and then a car show in the afternoon.  We'll probably catch some fireworks that night.
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

36 weeks

How big is baby?
    Various apps say papaya, cabbage patch doll, and chihuahua.  I agree with @SquirttheTurtle that she feels more like a bowling ball.

This week and every week until the baby is here.  Just had my GBS test last week and my first internal exam.  I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't hurt at all.

So much pelvic pressure.  It hurts to walk or stand for too long.  Also, some swelling in my feet.  Basically my favorite spot is going to be camped out on the couch with my feet on a couple pillows until the baby gets here. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Everyone at work seems to think the baby will come early.  I would be fine with that, but hope she stays in for a couple more weeks.  Part of my brain is going "I just want pregnancy to be over and I want to meet my baby" and another part is going "Holy $%^@ I'm going to have to go through childbirth and then be responsible for a newborn very very soon."

We're having some friends over to BBQ. I'm feeling too big and uncomfortable to deal with the crowds downtown for fireworks, but there may be some local fireworks shows - we'll see if we can see any from our house.  

@SquirttheTurtle Have fun at the concerts!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • edited July 2017
    @greenbean-2 leaving the concert last night and was having some serious BH/contractions.  Took about an hour after we got home for them to tapper off but I was freaking out.  This morning, I feel like I was hit by a truck.  I'm so glad we don't have anything to do today or tomorrow because my pregnant body isn't 18 apparently!  :D

etc:words
    ME: 34 | DH: 36

• @SquirttheTurtle I'm sorry!  A short trip to Buy Buy Baby yesterday left me with swollen feet and ankles and some contractions, so I basically spent the rest of the day just hanging out with my feet elevated.  So, I think it's awesome that you even made it through the concert :)  I hope you can get some rest and feel better soon!  
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? / How old is baby? 37 weeks 

How big is baby? Romaine lettuce 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. The nurse will call me on Wednesday. I love not having to go in this week. So much has changed since my last pregnancy 3 years ago

Any new symptoms or changes? Lightning crotch is getting worse and my feet have started to swell. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Anyone else started eating dates to reduce duration of labor? 

GTKY: US moms - any 4th of July plans?  Non-US moms - any fun weekend plans? Had a graduation party for my husbands niece yesterday and today I'm having my last "me" day before baby comes. Haircut, mani and pedi and then shopping and dinner with a friend.  
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
    36 weeks
    How big is baby?
    lol not sure
    NST 2x a week and dr appt friday

just lots and lots of pressure.....
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    nope
    We went to my hometown for fireworks last night and visited my grandparents who arent do too well. Tomorrow more fireworks in the neighboring town. Other than that just relaxing.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• ME: 34 | DH: 36

• Hi @SquirttheTurtle ! Sorry I've been MIA. So much going on. Im going to try and stay around but might be in and out alot still.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)

• Super late to the party here. I've had family in town this week and I've been working! Sounds like we are all ready for the end!

How far along are you? / How old is baby?
    Today i'm 38+5

How big is baby?
    Too dang big. This mamma is running out of room

Just had one today. Im 4cm dilated but no contractions or cramps whatsoever. If he doesnt get here by next week we get an eviction date

Lots of pressure in my rear end. Dr said thats good, means he's dropped and is heading the right direction. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My parents keep asking me when he will get here and they dont get the concept that I cant give them a date. Today they said "You should know by Saturday right? I mean, you should have a general feeling when hes coming so you can tell us?" Um no... thats not how this works. 

My aunt, uncle, and cousin came in from 400 miles away. We had a blast watching fireworks, visiting, watching movies, adventuring in the mountains (didnt cause a single contraction unfortunately) and ate a ton of food. 
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!