Options

Saturday Ticker Change 7/1

For mamas with due dates of August 5, 12, 19 and 26

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: If you could have one do over in your life, what would it be?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 7/1

• Options
    34 weeks!!

2. How big is baby?
    Butternut squash

Monday

4.  Any new symptoms?
    Constant lightning crotch.  Feeling achy today bc we went to the fireworks last night and i did too much walking. 

So incredibly happy that I hit the 34 week milestone!  My SILs baby shower is in two weeks, so my next goal is to get through that.  Then, baby can come any day!

As much as I loved my wedding day,  I would love a do-over.  MIL kept her dress a big secret, it ended up being a white gown, and she performed by singing beauty and the beast.  If I could do it over again, I would have put my foot down and insisted that there were to be no surprises bc it was not her day, it was mine and DHs.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 32 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Scooter board haha 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Thursday! 

4.  Any new symptoms? More BH contractions at night time. Starting to feel short of breath occasionally 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Getting up out of bed is the worst. I feel like a turtle stuck on my shell trying to roll over! 

6. GTKY: If you could have one do over in your life, what would it be? Probably my sophomore year of college. I was partying too hard. Had strep 4 times and caught mono. I missed a week of school and ended up having my tonsils out at the end of that year. I did meet DH at the end of that year so I'll keep that part! 

@kristenk727 your MIL sounds like a piece of work. That is so terrible that she wore white to your wedding. People have no tact! I had one girl wear a cream dress (her wording, not mine) to my wedding and I wanted to kill her. But she looked terrible and it was a November wedding so she really had no reason to be wearing white! 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How far along are you?  32 weeks

2. How big is baby?  Head of lettuce 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?  Monday! 

4.  Any new symptoms? Nothing new

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  I started wearing compression socks a few days this week since I was in the car traveling quite a bit this week for work. They really helped!  

6. GTKY: If you could have one do over in your life, what would it be? I would have bought a house sooner. My DH and I had a long distance relationship the majority of our dating life before marriage. I wish I would have bought a house to build some equity up before we bought our first house together. Other than that I'm quite pleased with the way life has turned out so far!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    33 weeks

2. How big is baby?
    head of Celery

34 week appointment on Friday

4.  Any new symptoms?
    I've started waking up in the middle of the night now. Whether it's to go to bathroom or because indigestion. 

I am just tired of being uncomfortable and I know I'm only going to get bigger

i would have followed my gut and changed my major before graduating with my first degree. I got so caught up in trying to please people and struggled to finish a degree that I only used for a couple months because I couldn't take it anymore. Now I'm back in school and still going to try classes in the fall after LO arrives. 
  • Options
    lewlivlewliv member
    33 weeks

2. How big is baby?
    Celery

Nothing this week

4.  Any new symptoms?
    Pelvic pain never stops 

I'm loving the crazy amount of alien movement in my belly. I already miss being pregnant! I want to slow down a bit - also because I'm not getting floors done until the end of the month so I won't be starting the nursery until August 

I can't think of anything...
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 32 weeks

2. How big is baby? head of lettuce

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? None this week, Had our checkup last week after we had the trip to L&D for contractions. Everything is looking good and I just need to let them know if the contractions start getting painful and last for more than 2 hours at a time. 

4.  Any new symptoms?
    More heartburn and now that baby is bigger and moving around like he's auditioning for Riverdance, some of his kicks are really starting to feel unpleasant. 

Rant- I was sooo emotional yesterday, I probably cried like 7 times throughout the day. My DH and I got off to a rough start yesterday with a stupid fight and I just felt so sad and weepy about it for the rest of the day. Ugh, it was rough. Rave- We had an appt and tour with our pediatric office today and it went soo well! The nurses are great and we love the practice. Got all of our questions answered too and now we can finally check that off the list. 

I don't know if I have a specific event or decision that I would go back and change. Most of my early/mid 20's I worried about everything and had anxiety about so much stuff that it really affected my life and the people around me. I finally got better once I put things into perspective but I wish I could go back and tell my younger self to stress less and that everything will work out in the end. 
  • Options
    EmyB30EmyB30 member
    1. How far along are you? 34 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Basketball hoop or Cabbage

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? I have a regular OB appointment Thursday. If everything is well, I'll see him in another 2 weeks. Then it will be weekly appointments until my scheduled c-section

4.  Any new symptoms? Nothing new really. Just some weird strange cramps I'm having. I think it's just due to his position. They get better once I lay down.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Nothing. I just really don't remember it being "this uncomfortable/hard" last time. My DH just said I must have forgot but he hasn't. Haha.

6. GTKY: If you could have one do over in your life, what would it be? Be more focused in college. Have more of that college experience. I started dating my DH my sophomore year of college. He was working back home and would come up and stay with me during the week. I moved out of the dorms and stayed in an apartment. I wish I had more of the experience then just hanging out in my room all the time. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @EmyB30 I just said the same thing to my dr today about this one being much more uncomfortable. He said lots of times the second one can be more uncomfortable because you don't really know what to expect with a first. Then he joked and said the second just wants to make sure they are remembered so they make mommy more uncomfortable!  
    This one is sitting so much lower than my last and that is what is uncomfortable to me. 
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 34+2
    2. How big is baby? butternut squash
    3. Any upcoming appointments this week? no
    4. Any new symptoms? no
    5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I want DH to stop starting new projects until he finishes the ones he is working on.
    6. GTKY: If you could have one do over in your life, what would it be?  I try not to focus on what could have been. There is a great Ted talk called the Paradox of Choice, and I highly recommend it.  That is not to say I can't name something I would do over I just try not to focus on them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EmyB30EmyB30 member
    @sgrant432 I will have to agree with that, plus I think your body remembers a lot of things. I've started having more braxton hicks and cramping. I think baby is just prepping my body!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @EmyB30 i am having BH too. I do not recall having them with my last. Seems weird to me just how different each pregnancy can be!