November 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 7/6

Happy July! 

1) How far along are you / how big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week? 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) How was your 4th of July?
4 years TTC (Unexplained)
2014: 3 IUIs Failed
2014: IVF #1 succeed- Baby Boy Born 2015
2017: IVF #2 Jan Cycle - BFP! EDD 11/2/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 7/6

• EinnehEinneh member
    1) How far along are you / how big is baby?  week 23! baby is a few days behind. 

2) How are you feeling? feeling good

3) Any appointments this week? none this week

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I believe you ladies were talking about leg cramps last week...well I Just experienced my 1st one on Tuesday night! I guess I was stretching in my dream cause  the leg cramps kicked in on my left calf in the middle of the night. my poor husband got woken up lol. THE PAINNNNNN :(

tiring!! lol. too much activities with all our family and kids. I'm looking forward to this weekend to relax from all the fun. :::exhausted:: 
    4 years TTC (Unexplained)
    2014: 3 IUIs Failed
    2014: IVF #1 succeed- Baby Boy Born 2015
    2017: IVF #2 Jan Cycle - BFP! EDD 11/2/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you / how big is baby?
    22 weeks - size of a guinea pig  <3

2) How are you feeling?
    Sleepy. Some vomiting still but no nausea so it's alright. Otherwise pretty good. 

Centering appointment with the midwives today!

Ready for a bumpier bump.

Good! We ran in a 5k with my husband's family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you / how big is baby? 23 weeks - chinchilla

2) How are you feeling? was sick and just miserable yesterday but I'm doing better today thankfully

3) Any appointments this week? next week

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? random- a coworker just returned from 16 weeks maternity leave today and her face when she saw my bump this morning was priceless as she had no idea I was even pregnant 

it was alright, we didn't really do a whole lot which was nice because we have been really busy lately

@Einneh oh no, leg cramps! I've been getting them quite a bit lately and they are awful!

@ooodalollly GL at your appt today! 
  • I made it on the day! Yay!
    1) How far along are you / how big is baby?
    20 weeks, the size of a red swing line stapler.
    2) How are you feeling?
    Good. My skin has gone to heck, but I feel pretty good.
    I have a massage appointment tomorrow!
    I'm still not feeling much movement. If I'm lucky I get to feel her kick once in the evening. So much different from my boys who by now were leaving bruises.

Good! We managed to get my 4 yr old to be ok with the fireworks by putting headphones on him. In a few days he will probably be talking non-stop about how cool they were, but at the moment he is still processing. The 18 mo old thought it was awesome. Every time a mortar went off he would throw his hands in the air and yell "boom!"
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

20 weeks, banana
    2) How are you feeling? I am doing ok.  I still get pretty nauseous at night.  Also have heartburn and hungry all the time. 
    My anatomy scan was today.  All appears to be fine but my anxious brain won't be at ease until I hear from the doctor.  
    I'm not feeling much movement either.   I was worried but the baby was moving around during the scan so that's good. 

It was alright.  DH and I woke up at 4 am because we couldn't sleep anymore so we randomly got in the car went and watched the sunrise and got breakfast.  I stayed awake for fireworks  but barely.   We both had to work Monday and Wednesday so it was pretty uneventful.  
    22 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    Good
    No
    I am over all of these leg cramps I am getting. I drink pickle juice to get rid of them right now but I do so by buying jars of pickles. I want to get some of the pickle juice online but it's so dang expensive. 
    It was crazy busy but fun. We went to see fireworks Monday night as well as Tuesday night. We also went to a parade Tuesday morning which my son loved. 
    Pregnancy Ticker