August 2017 Moms
Options

*Sunday* ticker change 7/2

How far along are you & how big is baby?    

Upcoming appointments?   

Symptoms?  

Cravings?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?   

GTKY: are recreational fireworks legal in your state? How do you feel about that? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *Sunday* ticker change 7/2

• Options
    NxyNxy member
    How far along are you & how big is baby?  34 weeks and the size of an apple pie 

Upcoming appointments?  July 10th at 36 weeks we'll be moving to every two week appointments

Symptoms?  Insomnia still otherwise not alot going on 

Cravings?  Well I was doing alright but now I want an apple pie lol

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've already got people messaging me asking if "we think he'll be here soon" uh. He's not due for over a month still so I hope not.. It's going to be a long 6 weeks.

GTKY: are recreational fireworks legal in your state? How do you feel about that? Fireworks are illegal in Germany except for New Year's. Right at midnight it gets crazy! 
    In Michigan though they are legal year round and I think it's awesome. I mean obviously don't be a jerk about them but I think it's hilarious watching people around the 4th get all pissy about them. Our home county had to post on Facebook about how fireworks are legal and people need to stop calling 911 about them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you & how big is baby?    31 weeks / Bunch of asparagus 

Upcoming appointments?   Not this week, but I should receive the results of my 3hr GTT tomorrow. 

Symptoms?  All of them. Grrr...

Cravings?  All the carbs - which I'm assuming aren't a good thing if I do have GD. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?   Single digit weeks until delivery! Our sweet babies will be here in no time.  <3

GTKY: are recreational fireworks legal in your state? How do you feel about that?  They just legalized them here in KY a couple years ago. We used to just drive over state lines (only a half hour from me) to IN to buy them. We are just doing small ones for the kids though. I rolled my eyes so hard at a FB post today reminding people to be respectful of their neighbor's pets and don't light fireworks. Scoff. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AbbeyHAbbeyH member
    How far along are you & how big is baby?  34 weeks. Cabbage  

Upcoming appointments?   Thursday- doc is out of town so it will be with the NP. 

Symptoms?  These rhoids are the pits. Ugh. 

Cravings?  Lemonade 

Rants/Raves/Questions?   What gets you out of a bad mood if you're grumpy?? I need suggestions. 

GTKY: are recreational fireworks legal in your state? How do you feel about that? They are legal. it doesn't bother me, but I think some
    people are stupid with them. I get a little irked when the holiday has been over for a week and- people decide that 10:30 on a random Wednesday night would be a good time to get them out--
  • Options

How far along are you & how big is baby?    34 weeks and a quokka

Upcoming appointments?   Tomorrow

Symptoms?  Getting tuckered out doing any sort of physical work

Cravings?  Fruit, but that's me always 

Rants/Raves/Questions?   I think my husband is finally getting on the "we're going to have a baby soon and need to get shit done" train. Thank god. 

GTKY: are recreational fireworks legal in your state? How do you feel about that? Yes, although I think certain ones are outlawed. People always just drive to the nearest reservation and get illegal ones anyway. We live in an unincorporated part of the county so our neighbors go all out. I will say, I'm finding fireworks more and more annoying. I just want to go to bed!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    34 weeks- butternut squash

Upcoming appointments?   
    Next Friday, and I get an ultrasound. I'm so excited to see her at that appointment!

Symptoms?  
    Braxton Hicks, so much shortness of breath, and clumsy

Cravings?  
    Just sweets in general

Rants/Raves/Questions?   
    When does baby typically "drop"?

GTKY: are recreational fireworks legal in your state? How do you feel about that? 

I'm in KY too so they're legal, but in my city they aren't legal if they go up. I don't mind fireworks around the 4th as long as people are safe with them, but honestly they end up just being annoying to hear going off all hours and for 2 weeks surrounding the 4th. Plus most of the ones at home don't look as good the big displays so we never set them off ourselves, we just watch the pro ones.
  • Options
    JWatt5JWatt5 member
    How far along are you & how big is baby?    34 weeks - a cabbage

Upcoming appointments?   I have an OB appt on Thursday. 

Symptoms?  My fingers one hand swelled up today. It went down again but it was weird. I think the insomnia might be showing up now too. 

Cravings?  Nothing in particular - foodwise I'll eat just about anything. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My dog won't leave my side at this point. DH went to leave my parents today before I did and Finn wouldn't go with him. Just sat at my feet - made DH super sad haha 

We can have them here in Ontario Canada (they are currently going odd in my neighbourhood). I'm alright with them - as long as people arent letting them off super late at night and waking everyone up. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    tova24tova24 member
    edited July 2017
    @AbbeyH watching a funny comedy, like Pitch Perfect, and eating an entire bag of twizzlers normally gets me out of a bad mood. 
  • Options
    32 weeks - squash 

Upcoming appointments?   
    Nothing this week.

Symptoms?  
    My heartburn returned last night.  Insomnia is still there, but it's not every night.  I'm pretty tired though regardless of how well or poorly I sleep.  I've got a decent amount of Braxton Hicks, I'm still constipated and I have lower back tightness and discomfort certain times when I walk especially if I'm walking for a while.

Cravings?  
    Sweets.

Rants/Raves/Questions?   
    I'm happy that our weekend craziness is about to slow down so I can finally finish everything we need to get done before the baby arrives.  Time is going by way too fast.  

No and I'm totally fine with that.  People still set them off, but I'm sure it would be much more common if it were legal.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The hard part of Sunday ticker changes is that it's always a busy day so I'm always a day late, but add July 4th holidays....I'm 3 days late! haha.

33 weeks- Junior Tennis Racquet?  Or Cauliflower. That's what Ovia says.

Upcoming appointments?   
    Friday, 7/7

Symptoms?  
    Braxton Hicks, lower back pains, headaches.

Cravings?  
    Salads, Taro Boba Tea.

Rants/Raves/Questions?   
    I went early at 36 weeks with my DS in 2014. He was 6 lbs 9 oz at 36 weeks which is a good size, he would've been high 8's or low 9's. I'm scared to go early esp since I was told I may go early since my 1st was early and I'm already low + being active. I just want to make it to 38 weeks...please!

In FL it's legal, well my region it is. When I lived in SoCal (LA) it was not legal. So my DH always says how lucky we are bec in  San Diego/Chula Vista, recreational was not legal. My family loves fireworks and we put some nice big ones out last night! my 2 yo DS loved it!
    Pregnancy Ticker