Baby Showers

Gender Reveal Baby Shower

have any you have had a Gender Reveal Baby Shower? My family and friends don't know the gender so I thought well maybe I can reveal it at the baby shower. I really don't care if I only get like basic stuff diapers and wipes. I just want to do some kind of celebration.   

Re: Gender Reveal Baby Shower

• Soniaab91 said:
    have any you have had a Gender Reveal Baby Shower? My family and friends don't know the gender so I thought well maybe I can reveal it at the baby shower. I really don't care if I only get like basic stuff diapers and wipes. I just want to do some kind of celebration.   
    Sorry, but I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.  Most people in my family/circle of friends would find it tacky as the "let's reveal the sex of a baby and celebrate" is tacky....the baby shower is for you and to welcome you into motherhood....  If you are not telling anyone prior to, then do something simple like pink frosting in the cake (If girl) or pink balloons.  Don't go over the top. Just my opinion. 
  • I don't plan to go over top. It's my 3rd baby, but I didn't get to anything special with my other two. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP 1,000,000%  I would be very put off, and probably not attend.   

I agree with a meet the baby party afterwards.  A baby shower is to welcome you into motherhood. Celebrate baby after the birth.