TWW - July 3rd

Month/cycle:  

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What do you consider to be your best find?
Me: 30   DH:32
Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
TTC #1: 9/2016
*TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
08/2017: DH's SA = normal
08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: RE Consult
03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW - July 3rd

• Loading the player...
  • @KariAnn323  I hope you get the good nurse and good results!!! 

@RVAmom315  I'm so jealous you are off! I hope you get some good chill time in too! 

@mamasaurus12415  I hope you get your Clomid in soon! I'm also making a note not to watch a Cure for Wellness

Month/cycle:  6/7

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing:O, +1

Typical LP Length: 14ish

Testing: *Trying* to hold out until Friday but I doubt I will make it 

R/R:I got my progesterone tested Saturday and should find out the results today. I feel pretty good about it since my temps continue to be elevated. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What do you consider to be your best find?  My cat lol. When I adopted her  9 years ago she was already declawed and overweight so I've never had an issue with her clawing furniture and getting on counters. She is down 4 pounds so still overweight but the doctor said she's very healthy! 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @fishsticks-n-custard I loved Central Intelligence!  I'm not sure what we're going to do yet - TW DH is working so it's just me and DS End TW. What about you?
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Made a boo boo last week...now I belong here! haha. Note to self: make sure you are actually in the post you want to reply to, and not one you were previously reading. ;) 

Month/cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: 14/+2

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP Length: 13-14

Testing: Hoping to hold out until the 15th...but we shall see how that goes.

R/R: Today is my youngest sisters 21st birthday, so I think we plan on going out to dinner, and then having a relaxing 4th of July! Yesterday I got a nice surprise of my other sister came up from Chicago, and didn't tell us! Which was just what I needed!

CS/Q: None at the moment

GTKY: What do you consider to be your best find? I would consider my best find would be a salt lamp! I had been looking for a nice one that I really like for months, and finally found one a few months back that's just perfect for my desk at work!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Month/cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -5,-3,-1,0,+1

Typical LP Length: 10-12

Testing: All wondfos I took yesterday had a faint line. Temp dropped today and I took one more wondfo and it was negative. So I guess this means my new batch are going to give me visible evaps often? Fantastic.

R/R: In a horrible mood today now. Cycling between weepy and angry.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What do you consider to be your best find?
    My bed we ordered online. It was cheap and memory foam and the frame is made so you don't need a box spring.
  • @charlestonchew I'm sorry.  :/ I was feeling super hopeful for you. You're not out yet, but I'm sorry those dumb lines are playing with your emotions. 
  • Just peeking in since I should be here soon. 

@mamasaurus12415, my pharmacy (walgreens) had clomid back ordered for several weeks when I was trying to get it for this cycle. I transferred my prescription and was able to get it in an hour at a different pharmacy. It might be worth making some calls if it gets down to the wire. 
  • @mamasaurus12415 It was over 3 weeks ago so may have changed, but I had no back orders or delays for my Clomid and I used Costco. 
  • @jsnakehole - You are not a dummy! I've been told no question is a stupid question! I have a Himalayan Salt Lamp:

^^ I love this thing! They help with so many different things, and I just love the ambient light it gives off!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • LazyCraneLazyCrane member
    edited July 2017
    @jsnakehole - You are not a dummy! I've been told no question is a stupid question! I have a Himalayan Salt Lamp:

^^ I love this thing! They help with so many different things, and I just love the ambient light it gives off!
    I love ours too! MH calls it our sex lamp because he also likes the light, lol. It's plugged into one of our smart outlets and he can turn it on with his phone, so he often does that to test my mood. If I don't turn it right back off he's in!
  • @mamasaurus12415 thanks for the heads up! Can never be too careful with passwords and such.

@Avrilmai how rude! I don't get it when people do that. Just as a customer I try to end any phone conversations I'm having before I get to the checkout. I guess common courtesy isn't as common as it used to be...

Month/cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO: CD19 DPO4 but I'm really not sure if this is accurate

Timing: Not good, hubby and I haven't had much time together lately +1

Typical LP Length: so far it's been 2 weeks if FF is accurate with my O date.

Testing: I don't plan on testing but FF says to on Friday the 14th.

R/R: I'm going backpacking this weekend with a friend and just can't wait! I haven't been in a long while so it's time! 

CS/Q: I'm not sure I ovulated this cycle. FF doesn't seem to know for sure either. Here's my chart if anyone has any thoughts on it. 

GTKY: What do you consider to be your best find? Boxes of washi tape at Michaels normally like $25 for only $10! And... maybe my husband too lol
  • Month/Cycle: 15/14

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: O

Typical LP: 15-16 days

Testing: Holding out for Saturday, when AF is due.

R/R: Having a lazy day thanks to the holiday tomorrow.  Watching DH play video games; it's a hoot.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: My DH!  He's a total gem.
  • @Avrilmai You know what, you're right. I didn't even think of that earlier but that's totally it! I didn't check the time when I woke up during the night but it was probably close to when I wake up to temp.

@vflux33 Thank you, but I took a test yesterday and it was negative, even though it was only 12 DPO I feel like it was right. In any case, my pharmacy actually called me today and told me they'll have it by Wednesday! My RE just wrote me a three month prescription for it back in April and this will be my second refill.

@LazyCrane Crisis averted! They'll have it in time. Since this was my first O, I have no idea when CD 1 will be but definitely soon.

@jsnakehole The worst thing they ever did was put Marshall's next to Target near me. I practically live in that plaza! Marshall's is the best... I have found some amazing things there.

@multifariousmermaid It's crazy how easily things get hacked these days. I'm probably too aware of it though because MH tells me scary things all the time since he knows from work. I'd also wait a few more days and see what your temp does to determine if you O'd. FX!
    Me: 24 DH: 28
    DD 6/9/15
    TTC #2 with PCOS since 10/16

July 2017 Siggy Challenge- Animals Eating Summer Foods

• @vflux33 Well you can't really tell she's lost weight!!! We just have to trust my vet's scale! Here is a belly pic
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @muggle621 Awwwwwww. That pic made my day! Thank you!
  • @vflux33 yes, it was a simple order (I was not being very healthy and ordered a pastry. FX so hard for you. Hoping you get to post somewhere else on Wednesday. 

@charlestonchew so sorry you're having a rough day. Hugs. 

@jsnakehole I'm just so excited that you're here in the TWW. I'm hoping the BSC/SS isn't too bad for you. 

@multifariousmermaid I know what you mean, my sister told me I was "too nice" bc I put her on hold when I was paying for something and also because I thanked the cashier. How is being polite being too nice? As for your chart, I realize this may be a cop out, but have you posted it in the chart stalk thread? The ladies there are awesome at interpreting charts. How long are you cycles typically? You can also plug in some higher
    temps for the next few days to see what FF does. 

@muggle621 can we talk for a second about your dog in the background giving the cat total side eye. I love them both! 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• LazyCraneLazyCrane member
    edited July 2017
    @multifariousmermaid, I would keep testing with OPKs and wait a few days. That looks a lot like my charts when I get a fake out surge...minus the actual positive OPK. If I was forced to pick a side, I'd guess you hadn't ovulated yet. Any sleep deprivation or drinking that could account for those higher temps?
  • @RVAmom315 Hope you had an awesome day off! I love Wayfair. I got my comforter set for my guest bedroom from there.
    @mamasaurus12415 It's important to unplug sometimes, don't worry about it.
    @muggle621 FX for good test results! And your cat is adorable. 
    @fishsticks-n-custard I find FF's testing suggestions to be ridiculous.
    @Avrilmai I LOVE a good deal on clothes! I found a coat once at a clothing consignment shop for like $13 and when I went online to check out the brand it was a $200 coat. The first time I met this nurse I flat out told her that 1. I hate needles and I'll probably cry and 2. I have tiny veins and the only good one is in my right hand. It actually went really well and so now whenever I need blood drawn I just tell them. Most of the time they're thankful because then they're not spending forever trying to find veins in my arms while I'm being all squirmy.
    @vflux33 Oh those trunks sound so cool. I was hoping for results on Wednesday but it sounds like since the doctor is reviewing them instead of the NP (since I refuse to see her anymore) it might be Thursday or Friday. My appointment with him isn't until the end of the month, but they'll put the results on my patient portal along with information on the "normal range." He's also really good about calling and not waiting for the appointment if it's something very concerning.
    @charlestonchew Lots of creepy internet hugs
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Avrilmai yes I did the other day but since my chart had changed I figured I'd post it in the TWW thread with my other information. I hope that's ok. They've been about 30-31 days since I started but i just started paying attention. Im that woman that walked into the dr. Office and when asked about my last cycle i shrugged and said a few weeks ago? Yeah that was me and I'm not proud.

@LazyCrane I don't drink anymore and I think I've been getting decent sleep for the most part but the last few nights I have woken up several hours before my alarm.

Thanks for your thoughts ladies