December 2017 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check In 6/29

This is a check-in for friends from the TTGP board. If you were a contributing member of that board please let us know how you are doing! 

1. Due date?

2. How are you feeling? DD posts are welcome if you need support 3

3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments? 

4. Questions/concerns?
Me: 29 || DH: 29
TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020

Re: TTGP Grad Check In 6/29

• Options
    1. Due date?12/25

2. How are you feeling? DD posts are welcome if you need support 3 I'm hanging in there. My symptoms are slowly getting better, I still have bad days but I'm having more days that aren't so bad. 

3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments?  not much for a little bit, I think my next midwife appointment is in 2 weeks. 

4. Questions/concerns? not really. just chugging along!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    1. Due date?
    12/30

I still loathe going to the gym (it's walking for half an hour, and I get to read while I do it, not sure why it's like pulling teeth). DH keeps calling my stomach a bump, and always asks to see it. It kind of annoys me because I just look fat. Also, the body image issues are getting worse. My stomach has always been relatively flat, and my fat has always been in my butt and thighs (and upper arms, unfortunately), so it's hard to get used to. Still hoping when I have a legit bump I'll feel better!

Just holding out until July 14th. The NT scan high is finally over and the anxiety is creeping back in.

4. Questions/concerns?
    Nah.

@wabash15 I'm glad you're starting to feel better!
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wabash15 so glad you're starting to feel better!!

@MJDsquared I can totally relate to the weirdness of having a belly when you've never really had one. That was hard for me too. It got easier with DS when it was a definite bump that was firm and baby was moving around all the time. I will warn you that for me, it was VERY hard after birth, to have a soft stomach for a few months, but at around 6 months pp, I felt like it was back to normal-ish. Before I got KU this time, I felt like my stomach was better than it has ever been (about 14 months PP)!

1. Due date? Dec 13

2. How are you feeling? DD posts are welcome if you need support 3 overall, well. Finally accepting this growing-way-faster-than-I-anticipated bump. I didn't show until nearly 20 weeks with DS so it's been a bit of a mind fuck accepting that I started showing at 12 weeks this time! 

3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments? Nothing until mid july!

4. Questions/concerns? I feel like my diet isn't nearly as on point as it was with DS. I'd like to try and get more omega's and other healthy fats, but I'm just not feeling them. And I absolutely suck at taking my PNVs and omega supplements. I know I should take them with food, and I think that's my stumbling block, since I usually remember when my stomach is empty and I fear them making me sick. Anyone have favourite tips and tricks? It doesn't help that my PNV is 3 pills that I am supposed to spread t/o the day...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    wabash15wabash15 member
    edited June 2017
    @MJDsquared pregnancy is a hard transition. your body changes in so many ways, fat can redistribute. Try to focus on what's growing inside and that DH is bonding with this little one. hang in there girl.

eta: @kvacmak I feel you with the diet not being on point but I figure you do the best you can and it is what it is. Could you put your pills near where you food prep so you see them when your getting ready to eat? or maybe set an alarm on your phone for around meal times as a reminder?
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    Sorry @MJDsquared and @kvacmak that you're feeling a little wierd about the body stuff. I totally get it, even though I always have a cheese and wine belly ;)
    Gkad you're still on the Up and up @wabash15!

1. Due date? 12/30

Im good. I got really woozy and like sweaty today and had to sit outside for a bit and get some fresh air. I think I was just really hungry. Chick Fil A solved that problem. I swear to god I'll eat veggies for dinner. My complete avoidance of all things veggie is getting ridiculous. 

None until July 7th!  Should come fast. 

4. Questions/concerns?
    I don't think so. I'm just trying to keep my shit together during this stressful house selling bonanza that we've got going on. I'm so over it already. 
  • Options
    @kvacmak That's tough with your PNV being three pills spread out...I would suck at remembering that. Haha. I just take all my pills after dinner every night, and they're in one of those day of the week containers.
    @breezybee Sorry about the stressful house stuff! I don't want veggies. Or healthy meat. I want carbs and cheese. It sucks.

On another note...anyone else have a mental "post-it" going? ;)
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Options
    @breezybee and @MJDsquared its crazy what these babies want food wise. I used to have carrots and hummus for lunch every day and now I can't even look at it. I was just excited that fruit is becoming more acceptable. 

@MJDsquared hell yes
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    Dirty lurker here. @MJDsquared I'm taking the liberty to send you some love. Body image issues suck. Pregnancy changes your body in so many ways and that's not always easy. I hope that it won't stand in the way of you enjoying your pregnancy. My BFF has body image issues and talking about it has helped her. I hope you have people close that you can talk to about this. Know that they're also here on this board! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @FakeFinn Thank you! Luckily it's not super serious or anything. When I was a teenager I had major body image issues but I luckily got over them. Mostly it's just weird to suddenly have a belly. I feel like it's not a legitimate 'bump' yet, but DH is always calling it the bump (or saying, "There's my baby!" which melts my heart). I think it's adorable when pregnant women wear form-fitting stuff and highlight their bump so I'm hoping when the time comes I'm comfortable with it!
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019