November 2017 Moms

Baby Movement

Re: Baby Movement

• jess0211jess0211 member
    edited July 2017
    @ShePersisted @DuchessOfCambridge my ob told me at tgis last appt they'd have me start counting at 28 weeks. I'm 21 weeks and LO is still inconsistent. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think you count kicks starting at 28 weeks. I think the point is to start noticing movement patterns so as the pregnancy progresses you are aware of changes and potential non-movement problems. I've never done actual kick counts, but try to stay aware of movement later in the pregnancy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am starting to have occasionally pinching and localized pain...but it doesn't feel remotely like "movement"....or I am not interpreting the feeling right. Either way, I guess it's new, so I will take it as a sign as something is going on.
  • @dragonfly87-2 mine feels like that sometimes. A sharp, localized pain that's not a cramp. I'm 99% sure it's movement. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • bklynchicabklynchica member
    edited July 2017
    Yup, mine said 28 weeks also. But I already notice patterns and constantly have my hands on belly. 

• @dragonfly87-2 where is the pain? Always same spot or moves around? I get little sharp stabbing pains too. Sometimes I think it's gas, or just everything stretching. There is just so much going on in there!
  • kdl89kdl89 member
    bannaners said:
    Baby got scared by a loud firework last night! I guess that means they can hear now cause they flipped out haha I nearly peed. Also danced in there to Hunter Hayes, I'm glad to know we have similar taste in music. 
    The fireworks last night also scared my baby. it has been the most movement I have felt yet. 
  • @bklynchica it's near my lower pelvis/uterus area. 

Today, while working out I had a lot of stiffness and soreness all of the sudden. It also felt like I had to pee suddenly, then the feeling went away. My body is sending so many mixed signsls right now.
  • Baby boy is still not kicking hard enough to feel. It's disappointing for family but I feel him moving all the time now so I know nothing is wrong. 
    25 - FTM - BF Mom - Using CDs - Blogger and Soap Merchant
    Married for two years to my Honeybear and expecting a little Honeybee on our homestead in Belgium.  <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got so excited, I felt lots of movement from the inside and could feel it on the outside as well, with noticeable kicks. I even had DH feel them too.

And then I woke up...from my very vivid dream. Damn it. 

All of my late night lurking and thinking about when I will feel movement is starting to get to my head apparently. 
  • @bklynchica it's near my lower pelvis/uterus area. 

Today, while working out I had a lot of stiffness and soreness all of the sudden. It also felt like I had to pee suddenly, then the feeling went away. My body is sending so many mixed signsls right now.
    I get this A LOT. Multiple times I day. I make the assumption it's LO just switching positions and applying pressure.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Saw some kicking from the outside just a little while ago! I felt him really moving around so I decided to look where I was feeling the kicks, and I saw a tiny little kick bump my skin out for a second. So cute! I wonder if he'll move around a ton at the fireworks. Poor baby, hope he's not too startled!

• I didn't start counting kicks until week 27 or 28 with my son. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @DuchessOfCambridge
    Yesterday I saw a massive kick too. defiantly the most pronunced movement I've felt too. It just happened I was getting itchy so I was buttering my belly and looking at that same moment . They hadn't even been moving before it and didn't feel much after just one big thump out the right side . Soo strange to see 
  • Oh no @kaitieb14 tat sounds really scary! Are you okay now? 
  • @kaitieb14 im so sorry.  I know how scary that was for you and im so glad that you a babe are okay. ♡♡♡  take as much time as you need to process and come to terms with what happened . I wish you never had to experience this and i hope you never do again 
  • @kaitieb14 I'm so sorry you went through that and SO relieved everything is ok!

• @kaitieb14
    How scary . So glad baby is OK and you are recovering from this awful experience 
    And that baby is letting you know how strong they are 
  • @kaitieb14 That is so scary! I'm so glad everything has turned out alright for you and the baby! 
  • Thanks everyone. Not much sleep last night, kept waking up thinking I was still in the hospital. Probably going to go to a few therapy sessions to help deal with the trauma of it. So appreciate the support from all of you!
  • @kaitieb14 yes pls do whatever you need. I cannot imagine the horror of what you must have felt. The good news is you are okay and hopefully you are able to relax soon and enjoy your pregnancy. 
  • @katieb14 That is just awful to have to go through. I'm so happy to hear that baby is active and saying "I'm here!"
  • @katieb14 what a terrible experience, I am so sorry you went through that! I have had an anaphylatic reaction before and it was seriously one of the worst experiences ever - I cannot even imagine how you felt having that precious little life in you to be worried about! So so glad you and baby are okay. I hope you have a relaxing holiday!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • LO is moving an insane amount tonight! Hardest kicks thus far, DH was excited.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It had been a few days since feeling baby move and then finally felt a couple of thuds down on my cervix. Hi, baby!! Movement is still pretty sporadic over here. 
  • Anyone else that's been feeling regular kicks have baby go crazy during the fireworks? 
  • @BayCamp Yup! He went nuts last week. Last night was harder to tell because I had a shaking pup on my lap.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @kaitieb14 oh my! How scary! So glad you and LO are doing okay!!

Finally able to say with certainty that I can feel LO moving around in there. The first real movement I felt can be described as taking your finger and swiping it across the inside of my belly. Now I'm feeling very faint jabs here and there. Maybe 2 or 3 a day. I love that she's reminding me that she is there! Can't wait to see her tomorrow at our A/S! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cwalker042 yayyyy for A/S tomorrow! Mine too! 
  • @tashandma good luck tomorrow!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @BayCamp She was moving like crazy last night during the fireworks!
  • Nervous for my repeat ultrasound on Monday because I barely feel baby move and when I do it's all in the same general area. I don't think she moves too much which worries me because they said my fluid looked low. And when she did move up for a little bit the other day it hurt really bad. I guess I will find out soon enough. :/