edited June 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/cycle:  

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  (stolen from WTO) search your first name in a gif search; post the funniest gif that comes up (FYI - typically the gif won't actually say your name... so, like, stranger danger, but keep it to a minimum y'all) 
Me: 30   DH:32
Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
TTC #1: 9/2016
*TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
08/2017: DH's SA = normal
08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: RE Consult
03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW 6/30

• Loading the player...
  • @pebbledam escape room sounds so fun! You'll have to tell us how it is.
  • @KariAnn323 - I literally tried to love tit your post twice and then realized I un-love titted it and fixed it. That gif.  :D
    @charlestonchew - I hope the testing goes better tomorrow. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • pebbledampebbledam member
    edited June 2017
    @looeze - Thank for the escape room tip! And keeping the same time during the cycle is what's important, so don't be afraid to push the time back!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Month/cycle:  2/2 after a couple losses

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -2,-1

Typical LP Length: 14

Testing: caved, not good.

R/R: I'm not happy with all the crappy weather we're expecting over the holiday weekend.

CS/Q:

GTKY:  (stolen from WTO) search your first name in a gif search; post the funniest gif that comes up (FYI - typically the gif won't actually say your name... so, like, stranger danger, but keep it to a minimum y'all) 
    gifs are over my head still. i'll try to figure them out later.

@pebbledam I want to try an escape room so bad! have fun!

@charlestonchew fingers crossed that shadow turns into something awesome

@looeeze I work Monday also but it still 'feels' like a long weekend for some reason lol.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
    edited June 2017
    Haha I totally just participated in WTO for their GTKY. 

Month/cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: 15/1

Timing: N/A (I took my TTA seriously. H was not a fan)

Typical LP Length: I think 14 days but this is the first confirmed O so we shall see.

Testing: Not wasting a stick.

R/R: It's Friday!! Friday's are just the best. And I go to the doctor today to have my annual and discuss TTGP and my horrible AF symptoms. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: This is admittedly not the first one. The first ones all had a person who has my real name (spoiler: It's not Anna) so I went to the first one who doesn't share my name. 

@pebbledam That sounds like a fun evening! Also, that gif. I've watched it countless times trying to figure out why that is even a thing. 

@charlestonchew FX For a two obvious lines tomorrow! 

@looeeze  I work on Monday too. Do you have Tuesday off?

Edited for timing clarity.

• @mamasaurus12415 I wouldn't count yourself out yet, it's still early.
    @notthefather good luck with testing!
  • **Lurking from WTO**
    @vflux33 Clomid is on shortage now!? WTAF is with all the shortages recently. I remember a few years ago it was normal saline (just plain ol'IV fluids). This summer it's bicarb. I swear I don't know what's up with the drug companies.

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @fishsticks-n-custard I know, isn't that insane?? For women there are a lot of alternative drugs, but a lot of men take Clomid for months and months for sperm issues so I think people in that boat will be more screwed. It sucks too because it's a lot cheaper than most other IF drugs (and oral, which many people prefer, obviously). 
  • Month/cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO: 11/0

Timing:.-3

Typical LP Length: 28

Testing: OPKs almost ED, which have shown up negative, but that's okay.  BBT each morning. 

R/R: I am super tired today, and it is very annoying! I swear I slept all night, but apparently not! Maybe a rant/rave, people keep asking me if I am pregnant yet because they have been having weird dreams about someone being pregnant, one of my coworkers is always hungry and she says that someone around her has to be, so still need the TWW, but still -3 days out for WTO. Our friend are having a pond party on Saturday, so I am hoping I can relax and enjoy the weekend!

CS/Q:

GTKY:  (stolen from WTO) search your first name in a gif search; All the ones I found for myself are very interesting...yeah...
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • I'm confused @ajsanders-2: Are you WTO or TWW?

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• @notthefather - I wrote in the wrong one!! I am sorry! Still WTO. I am sorry.
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @vflux33 Ugh I can relate to that doctor frustration so well! Mine basically told me that sometimes you just get cramps when you go off birth control and to ice it. I wanted to throat punch her and tell her sometimes you just get throat punched and to ice it. In other news, I have officially been given permission to get blood work done if I'm not KU in the next 5 months since I do have "lots of cysts".  Yay for answers from your naturopath! Keep us updated please. 

@mamasaurus12415 Sorry about your BFN

@notthefather Good luck with testing! 
  • @SkilledSailor I'm sorry about your cysts. It is good though to know you can get b/w earlier if you're not KU by then (of course, hopefully you will be). 

People who don't have bad cramps just don't get it. They think we are just being silly about it and that it's not as bad as we say. My RE did say based on that that it was possible I had endo, but the testing for endo is super invasive and the best treatment for endo is pregnancy, so I never found out. 
  • ::lurking:: re: painful AF, @vflux33 I'm curious if you have heavy periods since you also have a long LP like I do? I recently learned I have very heavy periods lol. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 My AFs are super heavy and painful for 1 day, then medium flow day 2 with moderate to mild cramping, then POOF, gone! I get a tiny bit of spotting for a day or 2 after that, but so light that a tampon hurts. My OB said it was NBD, but my naturopath thought it was very weird and made a note of it. 
  • @vflux33 what's your definition of super heavy? My day 2 is super heavy (at least a super tampon per hour), but I talked to my friend who said her version of heavy is two tampons per day and I was like WUT. I didn't even realize I have abnormally heavy periods until yesterday so now I'm in sleuthing mode. 
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    @charlestonchew Boo. Then I have no idea. Maybe the same thing works for yours as mine, I just save the picture/gif from the internet and then use the image uploader (that icon that's a mountain with the sun).

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @kiki75 I really appreciate your enthusiasm over my appointment. Sadly, this is a female doctor. I've known I have "lots of cysts" for years now. A US technician spilled the beans when she was checking them. None of my doctors have felt the need to check for a reason for the cysts, and since I hadn't been TTGP I never really thought about it. I will definitely be taking your advice and searching for a new OB/Gyn. Thank you! And yay for a short work day! 

@doxiemoxie212 Now that you know about your AF flow being abnormal, have you called your doc about it? 
  • @kiki75 okay thanks, I'll try that next time. I'm on desk top now thankfully. Maybe I'll try to search for a gif now.
  • Visiting from WTO :smile:

@pebbledam. So fun! We went to one this spring with a group of friends.  We escaped just in time!  ((The guy at the front desk told us that only 17% of groups actually escape within the hour timeframe, so we felt pretty proud of our accomplishment).

@muggle621 nice gif!

@kiki75. The birthday extravaganza sounds exciting! Have so much fun!  Any special birthday traditions?
  • @doxiemoxie212 Heavy for me is a tampon every hour or 2 and filled with TONS of dark clots. But it doesn't stay that way long-- you might want to talk to your OB.

@kiki75 Just a bunch of slutty girls-- not super fascinating, or I would have included. Birthdaypalooza sound so awesome!! Have a great trip!
  • Month/cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO:18/3

Timing:-5, -1, 0, +2

Typical LP Length: 12

Testing: Trying to wait until next weekend

R/R:

CS/Q:

This made me happy! I love Friends.
    Me: 26 | SO: 30
    TTC Since May 2017
    Cat, Yorkie, & Husky/Boxer mix
  • @pebbledam Hope you had fun at the escape room!
    @charlestonchew FX it's just too early
    @looeeze Thankfully our guests are coming in on the 8th so I can kind of spread out the cleaning.
    @Mythril FX so hard for you!
    @justkeepswimming8 *Hugs*
    @muggle621 That gif is amazing
    @vflux33 I hope you get some good answers tomorrow.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @KIKI75 Yes, next time I will definitely test the trigger out.
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• kangaroo85kangaroo85 member
    edited July 2017
    Month/cycle:  3/3, 6 months NTNP

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -3, -2, 0, 1

Typical LP Length: 14-16

Testing: Will wait until July 13

R/R: We have a couple parties this weekend  so looking forward to just hanging out with friends! 

CS/Q: just started temping today, excited to see all the data come together 

GTKY: pretty much how I feel all the time, hahaha

• @Mythril - Hopefully there won't be a next time!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017