August 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: If you could do any project to your home what would it be? 
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you? 34 weeks. 5 to go  :o

2. How big is baby? Quokka 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Next Wednesday I have a growth ultrasound and regular appointment. I believe I go weekly after that 

4.  Any new symptoms? Soreness around my right pelvic bone, at first it was just when rolling over in bed, but it's getting more consistent 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I'm just ready to have everything done and for baby to be here.

6. GTKY: If you could do any project to your home what would it be? Our driveway needs to be leveled and re-poured. We need to tear down our front porch and rebuild it. We also want to redo our bathrooms.  Each spring with DHs work bonus we fix something up. New hvac system, new roof, and we redid the kitchen this year. We renovated a lot when we bought so we can do a little at a time now. 
  • 1. How far along are you? 35 weeks!

2. How big is baby? Pineapple

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Today- just checking in. All was good. 

4.  Any new symptoms? No but the ankle/feet swelling is insane!

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I really wish my ankles/feet would at least not swell until later in the day. By the afternoon I barely fit in my size up shoes! Just really uncomfortable and hard to walk when your ankles are all puffy.

6. GTKY: If you could do any project to your home what would it be? I'm in a condo so not as grand of projects. But, I would love to instal a tankless water heater, new floors (we have tile and carpet-I would love wood or at least better carpet in the bedrooms, and re-org our living room closets-we have three like right next to each other that are different sizes, great storage etc but we end up with like three doors in a row-a little odd.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Loading the player...

1. How far along are you? 33 weeks

2. How big is baby? Cauliflower

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Had one this morning

4. Any new symptoms?

6. GTKY: If you could do any project to your home what would it be? Redo the master bath. It's ok the to-do list.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19

1. How far along are you? 34 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Butternut squash 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Just a quick 34 weeks appt this afternoon 

4.  Any new symptoms? 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Rave: My SIL (who was 2.5 weeks ahead of me) had her baby on Monday at 36 weeks. He's doing great and I love him so much already. I technically have nieces and nephews through marriage but this is my only siblings first child so it's like being an Auntie for the first time! 

6. GTKY: If you could do any project to your home what would it be?  I would love to replace all the floors in our house. May happen one day but depends on if we decided to stay in this house or look for something new. A tankless water heater would also be amazing. 
  • OTmom3OTmom3 member
    1. How far along are you? 32 w

2. How big is baby? I haven't looked to see which fruit she is this week yet

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? 32 week appt and shot on Monday

4.  Any new symptoms? More frequent and uncomfortable Braxton Hicks. I have been timing them because they are frequent at times but the most I've had in an hour is 3. They are typically sporadic. Also have had some bad pelvic pain and return of heartburn

6. GTKY: If you could do any project to your home what would it be? We are currently redoing our basement - new paint and carpet. I would LOVE to somehow add on a fourth bedroom, redo our kitchen, paint the front shutters and door black, and redo our bathroom sinks and mirrors.
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17