February 2018 Moms
Options

brown discharge

Hi everyone.  I am 6 1/2w and have had some brown discharge over the last two days with some slight back cramps.  Nothing major and no red in the blood.  Anyone else experience this?

Re: brown discharge

• Options
    Didnt realize i couldn't just ask a question to other moms-to-be on an open community forum.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can ask 1,000,000 questions if you want. This "open community forum" has things called "rules." We actually have a community of people here that are trying to get to know each other and support each other. You are absolutely free to join us.
  • Options
    justme04justme04 member
    edited June 2017
    Some women experience light spotting after sex.  I did with my last pregnancy and it scared the shit out of me.  But if you are having cramping too it would be safest to call your OBGYN with your concerns.

And I'm sorry but this is not a "pregnancy symptom" and I would not assume it was covered under that thread if I were new.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Brown blood is old blood. It's probably some that had been pooled somewhere and now that your uterus is expanding, is working it's way out. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    @marlo76 I've also been having tiny amounts of light brown spotting on and off the last week. I just had my dating ultrasound and baby is measuring right on schedule and had a HB of 143. I hope you also have good news!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    I am also having a bit when I wipe. Once yesterday and once today. It makes me nervous because I have low progesterone and just went on supplements. But from what I hear, it can be normal. If you are concerned I recommend getting bloodwork done to check your pg levels. It may bring some peace of mind. 
    imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    justme04 said:
    Some women experience light spotting after sex.  I did with my last pregnancy and it scared the shit out of me.  But if you are having cramping too it would be safest to call your OBGYN with your concerns.

And I'm sorry but this is not a "pregnancy symptom" and I would not assume it was covered under that thread if I were new.
    Cool I'll give you that, but if I were new I still might read a big, all caps post called "read this first." There is also a search function just in case it has been brought up before. (I don't know if this has.)