Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 6/29

2»

Re: WTO Thursday 6/29

• @Stargazer1lily Wow, that's beautiful! Do you tumble/polish them too?
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Loading the player...
  • @hedgepig No but the the thought has come up with some of the other rocks we have.
  • Update: Just a 12 and some that are much smaller. So I'm going back Monday, but will keep up with OPKs in case it happens this weekend while we're out of town.
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Ugh... didn't have time to check in before leaving work so now I'm on mobile and it'd take FOREVER to do all tags/comments. So I'm just gonna blanket statement say you girls rock! 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @beanship LMAO I <3 your song about charts. And you're not barging in, you're more than welcome to join us :D 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @purplgr8 I'm going to start working in the new season of Orange is the New Black. DH has no interest in it.

• @SkilledSailor yay for a mini va-cay! Are you all headed some place new or a place you've been before?

@kbamomma33   Your breakfast sounds delicious! Did you make the muffins?

@nitnat007 you mentioned a love for home projects...do you watch any hgtv shows on home renovations?  ((That's a guilty pleasure of mine when I have time)).☺️

@doxiemoxie212  I do the same thing and drive myself crazy...and just make myself sad when I think back on it.

@becausescience. I share your love of ice cream! Do you have a favorite flavor?  I love coffee, moose tracks, mint...anything really!

@lurvleybunchococonuts My DH and I balance each other out in a similar way! I am way more type A and he's so laid back.

@hedgepig I'm sorry you moved over to WTO, but your silver linings comment made me crack up!
  • Oh shoot! I think the rest of my post got deleted.
  • I tried re-typing it on mobile 2x, but I guess it didn't work.
  • @dukestar5 we got rid of cable a couple years ago so no HGTV for me. But I am guilty of binge watching it in the past. They are brilliant!
  • @dukestar5 Oh we've been plenty before. Technically we're going to visit my parents but they live in a coastal town so it feels like a mini vacation. 
  • Y'all, I think I solved the mystery!!! I think the rest of my posts were getting deleted because I was adding emojis (appropriate ones of course!!). If I have the energy, I will try to type the rest of my response again later. :)
  • petethecatpetethecat member
    edited June 2017
    dukestar5 said:
    Y'all, I think I solved the mystery!!! I think the rest of my posts were getting deleted because I was adding emojis (appropriate ones of course!!). If I have the energy, I will try to type the rest of my response again later. :)
    Yes, you can only use the TB emojis. No phone emojis.

ETA no, my MIL made the muffins because she's a sweet angel from the heavens. I just love her.