January 2018 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

2»

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Thanks for sharing some insight! What an aweful thing for her to do! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @EmilyLove25 thanks for filling in the gaps. 

I was also gonna mention the Dec 17 Alcohol thread. Still a bit tame but entertaining all the same.
  • Thanks, @EmilyLove25! I get the lurking. When you're at work and have downtime, you just have to Bump! I'm actually on here less now that I'm not working for the summer. DD keeps me WAY more busy than my job did. Which is why I have the UTMOST respect for SAHM's! 
  • @burnsmommy27 You know what is funny? I read every single post/comment in that one, but I didn't care to click on the actual article lol! 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @EmilyLove25 really don't waste your time. It is such a bogus article. Claims that drinking can cause facial deformities so minute that you couldn't tell anyways. 
  • @EmilyLove25 The TTGP board is very specific about where to and when to post. I was on there for 2 months before my BFP and the rules are outlined completely. I didn't post in the grad thread because I hadn't been on there long enough. I can't believe she acted like that. Its sad really.

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @supercoolstephy Exactly! I was there for nearly four months but would not have considered posting in the grad thread let alone make my own post dedicated all to me TWICE. It is sad! 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Wow, thanks for filling us in. I don't understand how some people have so little regard for the rules and/or other people's feelings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Thanks for the deets, @EmilyLove25. Some of it was also lost in translation for me. Not knowing at all how that board works or what the rules are, the second thread reads as poor taste but not as rude as it is when one considers the function and structure of the board.
  • Thanks for the Dec 17 heads up @EmilyLove25! I know a while back the moms in there were "cyber-toasting" to drinking wine and beer, So I'm sure some took that PSA personally. 
  • Wow that was exhausting. The condescension was begging to be flamed. Glad to be part of our group. Sometimes, admittedly, I miss the snark of my old group, but what we have here is great. We're like the yoga group, not trying to dwell on or stir up negativity but instead share (and commiserate) our experiences while aiming for positivity in general. 
  • @Eags the comment above by @EmilyLove25 sums up the drama that has is peaking other boards
  • ditto to what @supercoolstephy said, thanks for filling us in @EmilyLove25. I lurked TTGP for awhile and actively participated for 2 months before getting my BFP and didn't really even consider posting in the grad thread. The rules and vibe of the board are pretty clear even if you are just starting and like you mentioned it's one thing if you make an honest mistake and apologize but repeatedly doing something like that and then rubbing it in people's faces. Ridiculous. 
  • @EmilyLove25 OMG girl I love you. You keep us informed of all the tea. 
  • I also love this group. I miss the snark from time to time and I'm sure we'll get our share, but this is nice :smile: that March stuff was awful. I feel so bad for the TTGP girls.