November 2017 Moms

Winning Wednesday 6/28

NYTino24NYTino24 member
edited June 2017 in November 2017 Moms

What's going right lately?!
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Winning Wednesday 6/28

• Loading the player...
  • I woke up late and still managed to get DS1 to camp on time, in spite of all the road construction between us and the school. Woo!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Pretty Little Liars has been one of my guilty pleasures since college. Today is #winning because I finally know who A is! I'm ridiculously glad to have some closure. :)
  • mageemaay said:
    Pretty Little Liars has been one of my guilty pleasures since college. Today is #winning because I finally know who A is! I'm ridiculously glad to have some closure. :)
    Omg I'm so behind on that show and don't know who A is. Augh.

• kdl89kdl89 member
    mageemaay said:
    Pretty Little Liars has been one of my guilty pleasures since college. Today is #winning because I finally know who A is! I'm ridiculously glad to have some closure. :)
    I am like 3 episodes behind .... and I might have to watch them after work. 
  • I have fresh strawberries from strawberry picking with my dad and my sister. I froze them right away so I am thinking about ways I can use them. Have ideas?
  • Picked berries yesterday. Made red raspberry jam and black raspberry jelly today! Also did a pool trip with the kids and friends, and I'm getting ready for a girls evening!
    We have black raspberries at our new house! You should share the recipe if it's a good one;)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @duchessofcambridge I saw it today at target for the first time! Going to buy it once out current stash is gone. 
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @MississippiCatfish it's just the recipe off the jar of pectin lol