Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 6/28

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had?
Me: 30   DH:32
Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
TTC #1: 9/2016
*TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
08/2017: DH's SA = normal
08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: RE Consult
03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTO Wednesday 6/28

• Month/Cycle: 10/10 (7/7, 4/4 AL)

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: Stuff

R/R: Temp spike this morning! Allergies are all gone (for now) and I should have some projects to work on at work. It's been slow this week since so many people are on vacation.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? There's a lot, but at the moment I wish I knew how to do counter cross stitch. My grandma used to them, but she passed away a couple of months ago so now there's no one to do wedding samplers and such. I think I might try to teach myself.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: cm/cp, bbt, pnv, attempting to hip eod

R/R: rant - feel kinda crappy today, I hope I'm not getting sick.  rave -  With 4th of July around the corner I'd like to note that my pnvs + daily med are oh so patriotic.  One is red, one is white, and one is blue.  Om nom nom, 'murica get in my belly!  

CS/Q: Anyone else have lower than "normal" temps?  Mine have been ranging from 96.7 to 97.7, could be the cheapy BBT I got (only one I could find at the local store and was too impatient to order one online)?  It'd brand new so the battery should be fine.  I'll keep temping, hopefully it'll show the shift.  Maybe I'm just cold blooded? 

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? I wish I could whistle! Or snap my fingers.  Sometimes on rare occasions DH says I get a whistle like sound out, but I'm 30 years old and still can't figure out how to do it consistently :(  Also, I can't roll r's... I blame never completing speech therapy as a kid.  DH says I talk from the back of my mouth instead of the front of my mouth (whatever that means??).  Oh well, I'll just be in my whistle free/non-snapping/non-Spanish speaking corner eating breakfast lol

@Augusta108 I'm jealous of your free books :)  I'm glad you had a good time at your conference!  Free mimosas make everything better!  

ETA spelling and things

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• edited June 2017
    @KariAnn323 Yay for temp spike!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts My temps are low too.  My last "real" three have been under 96.6.  Everybody just runs at slightly different temps.  I can't roll my r's either  :/ And DH can't whistle either.  But it is really funny/cute when he tries.
    @Augusta108 Suuuppppperrrr jealous you got to see HRC.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: clomid, pnvs, opks, temping

R/R: Rant: Getting impatient for O.  My temp is way down though so hopefully it will be soon. *possible TW* We have really hard water so I need to strip our CDs today because of mineral buildup.  *end TW* Also the BGs deleted that one post and now my first sarcastic reply to a drive-by is gone for ever. Edit: nm my response was on the other thread. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? I basically wish I was more artistic than I really am.  I'd love to be a wedding photographer.  Or a graphic designer to make invites etc.  Or good at watercolor to sell prints.  I keep practicing though. :smile:
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @KariAnn323 Hope your allergies stay away!

@Augusta108 I agree with you on the instruments. I have played guitar and piano when I was younger. But lucky if I can remember a couple chords now. If you don't use it, you lose it!

@lurvleybunchococonuts My temps have been really low lately too. But I just started tracking mine, also new thermometer. Today mine dropped to 96.6? Was curious if it was maybe an AF thing?

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: charts, temp, PNV, sex

R/R: Its hump day, nothing to report. Although its looking like the weather isn't going to be great for the long weekend.....grrrrrrr

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? I wish I had a knack for languages. To be fluent in French and Spanish would be amazing. Some people just seem to pick it up like nothing. 
  • @Augusta108 That librarian conference sounds awesome!

@lurvleybunchococonuts Sorry you're feeling crappy today

Month/Cycle: 1/1

WAYDTGKU: temp, CM, PNV, EOD sex

R/R: Got report back from home inspectors and it's really good! Just some shoddy electrical work we can probably get the sellers to help us pay to fix

CS/Q: No AF, so I guess mid-cycle spotting is a thing my body does now?

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? Dancing. My mom let me quit dance class when I was 7 because I wasn't very good at it, but I think if I had stuck it out through eighth grade with all the other girls who were never going to become professional dancers, I would at least have a couple of moves to do at parties

• millpemillpe member
    Good morning ladies! P&G for now because work. I will try to jump back on later to comment and reply. 

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 10

R/R: Feeling better today! Now I need to get my focus on and get a TON of work done today! Wish me luck. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Patience. Does that count as a skill? Other than that maybe any sort of creative talent. I am very left brain dominant. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, CM

R/R: It's a work from home day and I'm spending it shopping for a client. Woot woot! I hope to do some of that shopping by the pool. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? I wish I had carpentry skills. It'd be cool to just build the wood work stuff I like and to put in new floors. Such a handy skill. 

@KariAnn323 I've been wanting to take a cross stitch class. It's such a cute skill and I love that it has sentimental value for you. 

@Augusta108 That sounds like an amazing conference! 

@lurvleybunchococonuts  My temps are around that range as well. I can't roll my r's either. Apparently speech therapy only helps you fix pronunciation for one language. We'd have to start all over for Spanish. 

@becausescience  Oh I wish I were more artistic too! 

@nitnat007  Oooh a knack for languages would be amazing!

@wisewitch222  Yay for a good house report! Sorry your body is being wonky. 

• Good morning! :)

@MrsMiller8588 --what field of work are you in?  So glad you are feeling better!
    @nitnat007 --sorry about the weekend weather...I hope it gets nicer so you can enjoy the holiday weekend!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts --your description of your pnvs made me lol!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: charting, etc 

R/R:  Rave: going to the beach this weekend is looking promising!  Rant: My coffee is not nearly as delicious without the stevia to sweeten it...I think this is day 4 of giving it up.

CS/Q:  *TW  I used FF to chart with my last pregnancy about 1.5 years ago and it worked pretty well.  I ended up getting a new phone in the fall; when I finally decided to start charting, one of the apps that popped up was Kindara.  I don't have the kindara bbt, but the app was free and it had good reviews so I downloaded it.  Now I am thinking I should switch back to FF...however, does FF allow you to go backward and enter data?  I do not want to lose the data I've kept on my cycle the past few months.  end TW*

I agree with @nitnat007 about being fluent in another language.  I know Spanish well enough to get by, but I would love to speak it fluently.  I also like @becausescience 's idea of a graphic design skill so that I could design my own invitations and other items.
  • OMFG. For the THIRD time "A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded" and I lost my entire post. I give up. No tagging until I'm on desktop.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNVs HIO bbt cm OPKs 

R/R: stupid mobile browsing is stupid.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? Everything! Most often I wish I could sing well. I'm super tone deaf and am just so bad. But I love singing (in my car with the radio turned up super loud so that even I can't hear myself).
  • @dukestar5 With FF you can totally go back and enter old data. I did it from my desktop. Go to data and under cycle data entry there is a mass data entry option. Just choose your start date and go.
  • eliz2791eliz2791 member
    edited June 2017
    @Augusta108 I wish I was musically talented with instruments! My brother got that gene, but I was in choir back in jr high/high school.

@lurvleybunchococonuts those sound yummy! My SO can whistle really loudly and I'm a little envious. I can whistle very quietly along with a song and that's about it. It's quite useful having him around when we need to get someone's attention from far away or cheering at sporting events.

@becausescience We have really hard water, too. I've heard the worst in the country, but I don't know about that. Were looking into getting a water softener when we move in August. What do you use to strip them?

Month/Cycle: 2/2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM/CP, FF

R/R: I just got back from being out of town *TW* for my great grandmother's funeral *end TW* and my SO couldn't keep his hands off me when I got back. 5 day's was too long for him apparently, but it made me feel good that he missed me that much; especially since I though we'd miss my O window while I was gone.

CS/Q: The only days recently that I haven't temped were the day's I was traveling because I woke up super early to drive for 8.5 hours. Yet today I had a 1 degree spike in my temp and FF says ovulation not detected? I'm new to FF so I'm not really sure how fast it determines when O is since this is my first month recording in FF. I did have some intense cramping yesterday that lasted only about 5 min on my very low right side of my abdomen, so I was thinking O was yesterday.

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? I don't think being taller id necessarily a skill, so I'll say more artistic. Pretty much everyone else in my family is a great artist in some way. My grandmother paints oil and water color paintings and sells them. My brother is great at drawing anything you could possibly imagine. While I'm over here drawing stick figures...  :/

*edited to add chart*
    Me: 26 | SO: 30
    TTC Since May 2017
    Cat, Yorkie, & Husky/Boxer mix
  • @dukestar5 I started with Glow and then downloaded FF last week and went back in and added all my data for this cycle and it was pretty quick and painless to do.
    TTC Since May 2017
  • @eliz2791 You probably did O yesterday based on that chart, but FF needs to see a temp rise sustained over 3 days before it gives you crosshairs.
  • @KariAnn323 yay temp spike! FX it means O soon!
    @Augusta108 happy to hear you had a good time at the conference! What books did you get (anything good)?
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I need to get some more colorful PNVs lol. FX you're not getting sick! Fluids! Rest! Also, my pre-o temps are generally <97.8. It's pretty rare to get 98.6
    @becausescience CDs? 
    @nitnat007 not to brag, but the weather is supposed to be great here this weekend. ;)
    @wisewitch222 happy to hear that the home report came back good! Hopefully the sellers are quick to agree to help pay for repairs.
    @mrsmiller8588 yay I'm happy that you're feeling better!
    @dukestar5 are you using a sweetener at all? MH drinks coffee with just cream and no sugar. So not for me!
    @eliz2791 FF needs 3 days of high temps to confirm O. So it will show up on 3DPO.
  • @wisewitch222 and @JennyColada Thanks! I'm new to using FF so I'll wait and see what it says on Friday.
    TTC Since May 2017
  • @JennyColada so not cool! *stink eye*

@fishsticks-n-custard Now all I want is french bread! Enjoy!
  • Month/Cycle: 11/9

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,pnv,hio

R/R:Crazy thunder storms yesterday and this morning on the bright side I`ll leave watering the garden to mother nature.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? I love to be able to draw or paint portraits.
  • Phew, thanks ladies, glad I'm not the only one with cooler temps, had myself worried for a moment and even googled lower than normal body temp reasons :D (stupid I know but I couldn't help myself)

@becausescience I hear ya, I'm impatient for O too!  Good luck cleaning those bad boys!  I'd like to CD at least part-time (really most the time with a few exceptions) if we ever get to that point :) I'll have to pick your brain for tips, etc ( @JennyColada CD = Cloth Diaper)

@nitnat007 this is my first cycle temping so I'm new to it as well :)

@wisewitch222 Ha!  I can't dance either although I try really hard and just make a fool of myself, but who cares lol.  DH always gets a laugh when I tell him he's jealous of my sweet dance moves.  Glad to hear about the inspection, I hope the sellers aren't D's about it

@MrsMiller8588 Have a great day and I hope it's super productive!

@SkilledSailor I'm jealous of your ability to work from home!  Have fun shopping :)  Darn, I think another language is hopeless for me :D

@dukestar5 good luck with the coffee change and have fun at the beach this weekend!  

@JennyColada bad car singing is so much fun!  Who cares if you're tone deaf, rock on!  And thanks, I hope I'm not getting sick too!  Drinking as much water as I can and plan to be as lazy as possible tonight.

@eliz2791 I'm sorry to hear about your great grandma, but yay for welcome home humping ;)  FX your temps stay up

@fishsticks-n-custard glad to make your laugh, I'm here to entertain (and I hope at least one or two people looked at you like a crazy person, if so than my job here is done) :D  I'm jealous of your breakfast!  I just had cold cereal :(  BTW, how do you like the new hair cut? 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• purplepelicanpurplepelican member
    edited June 2017
    **lurking from the IF thread**

@lurvleybunchococonuts My temps have always been close to the range you mentioned. Granted, I have PCOS and don't ovulate, so idk what my temps would look like if I ovulated. But I do know that pre-O (which is all the time for me) my temps are in that range. Not sure how helpful that is.... Oh, and I definitely also googled lower than normal temperatures back when I first started temping. 

ETA - Maybe I do kind of fit into this daily thread since I'm always WTO? But then again, I don't ovulate....so I can't really be waiting for something that won't occur without medication (and I'm not on a medicated cycle yet). And there are definitely no TWWs for me. Obviously I'm over-thinking this. 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I really like it! A little shorter than I was expecting but much cooler than my super long hair. (Before I cut it it was just below my shoulder blades and now it's just above my collar bones).

And yes, I was looked at like a crazy person!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @beanship thanks, and that is quite the conundrum lol, I say post here or post in IF, whichever floats your fancy :)

@fishsticks-n-custard My hair is pretty darn long too, I'm just too lazy to do anything length wise with it.  Although the bottom layer is currently teal-ish/green.  I'm glad you like it, the last few hair cuts I've gotten I haven't liked so now it's just doing it's own thang.  Yessss, I'm so glad I'm not the only person that gets the crazy looks for randomly bursting out laughing :D The worst is when something is particularly funny and I snort or squeak.  Then you REALLY look like a wacko.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Month/Cycle: 13/11

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: started OPKs today

R/R: it feels ridiculous to be doing OPKs this early since I have never ovulated before CD19, but my doctor said that clomid will occasionally change the timing of ovulation so it's better to be safe than sorry. Thank goodness for wondfos! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? I might Iike to be able to hit a golf ball. MH plays so much golf and sometimes I'd like to go with him. Not too often though. 
  • @Augusta108  that sounds like an amazing conference! I heart HRC!

@becausescience  glad I'm not the only HRC fan! I am quite lucky to have met her several times... pros of growing up in Iowa! 

@KariAnn323  yay for temp spike!

@lurvleybunchococonuts  haha I love the nod to 'merica

@JennyColada  I wish I could sing too! I like to sing, but no one likes to listen haha  :D

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, diet/exercise 

R/R: just counting down to vacay... 2.5 days! 

CS/Q:

i wish I was bilingual. I have tried but really suck at learning other languages. Spanish would be must helpful for my current location and career. But I'd love to be fluent in any! 
  • @dragonette505 enjoy LA!! We hope to get there or San Diego this summer. Love Cali :smile:
    We are heading to North Carolina for a week on a lake with family! Super excited to relax and escape the ridiculous AZ heat. 
  • @dragonette505 I'm in LA! What are you going to do here?

@kbamomma33 Happy Birthday! And all the creepy internet hugs for that whopper of a spoiler. :(

• @kbamomma33 *Hugs*  Sorry you had a rough start to your bday.

@eliz2791 *possible TW?* I'm using Grovia Mighty Bubbles.  Directions here. I need to fix my wash routine to help avoid the buildup OR just get a water softener, which would probably be easier.

• @kbamomma33 You made me tear up reading that.. all the creepy internet hugs, I'm so sorry you had to go through that and for the rough start to your day, and on your birthday no less :(  I hope the rest of your birthday is extra amazing!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @kbamomma33 Happy Birthday! Also, all the hugs too. Eat all the sushi and hopefully some cake or something too. Treat yourself! Sorry that it was a rough day. Hugs! 
    Its a pic of our chocolate lab when we first got him. He was 9 weeks old. He is passed out cold, belly up. He is nowhere near that tiny anymore at 95lbs. 
  • @kbamomma33 happy birthday!!  I'm so sorry you had a rough start!  They had to be so hard. Sending you lots of hugs!
  • edited June 2017
    @kbamomma33 That's a rough start to your birthday. **creepy internet hugs** I hope it gets better.

@dragonette505 This is only my 2nd cycle. *TW* I have an 18 month old and had lactational amenorrhea until recently. I didn't chart before I got pregnant with her. *end TW* But I know that I always had significant amounts of EWCM, but I didn't know what it was at the time. I figure it will probably take a few more cycles before I have this better figured out. 

• Month/Cycle: 3/3 AL

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: bleeding

R/R: well, CD1 came 3 days early, so that's fun. Honestly better than CD1 coming tomorrow or the next day since hopefully it will be lighter by Saturday. All our friends are in town for our other friends' engagement party, folks are staying with us, etc. So it should be a fun weekend, and I'm happy I'll be able to drink. 

CS/Q: nah

GTKY: What's a skill that you wish you had? Many! I wish I could dance. I wish I knew how to do more home repair stuff (but we're not even allowed to do them ourselves in our condo building). I'm jealous of all you ladies that knit/crochet. My friend IRL tried to teach me, but my fingers just don't do that. I wish I spoke another language fluently... 
  • @purplg8r *possible TW?* Stripping CDs - cloth diapers.  Getting out mineral buildup. *end*

So if anybody knows anything about water softeners HELP!  So on my town's light and water utility website it says "The hardness in [my town's] water supply is approximately 21-24 grains."  In my limited research anything over 10.5 grains is "very hard."  So my water is twice as much as "very hard" water??!??  No wonder we are having issues. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 Sorry to see you here  :(

• @purplg8r For your doctor, it's super important to feel comfortable with your provider. If having a male doctor is a hard issue for you, you could always call back and see if they have a female that can see you. However, if/when you do get KU, you may end up having to see a male doctor since a lot of practices and hospitals rotate providers for delivery or when you get to the point of weekly appointments in your care. It may be worth it to bite the bullet and go ahead and get comfortable with the notion of a male doc now. GL at your appt!

@nitnat007 A chocolate lab! Love!!! 95 lbs tho- what a big boy!

@doxiemoxie212 Aw man, sorry for CD1 girl. That does sound like a fun weekend to look forward to though. Enjoy all the drinks!